User Tag List

Default Please, type my luv!!!!

He is currently studying sciences.
    He is very, very tidy. He has an empty room, literally bare, everything in drawers and closets. His desktop is empty. Void. No recycle bin, not even a my computer icon.
    He wants to get along with everybody. Never fights over anything. Avoids conflicts.
    He listens to other people's opinions, however, he doesn't even question his own and maintains it, even if he says yes. He has fixated patterns of thinking.
    Very industrious. Sets goals, achieves them. Has good results in school.
    Sometimes, he goes with the flow.
    He seems sober even when he's drunk.
    He doesn't really get involved with other people's feelings.
    He asks lots of questions about people. About other stuff as well. He doesn't mind silence either.
    He (over)analyses his thoughts and decisions of others.
    He thinks he is happy.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    ISTp

xSTJ with developed Fi? Can't be too sure if his working habits are trained though.
    Everyone is unique. ...Just like everyone else.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Video Challenge

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4sop
    Socionics
    IEE

He is currently studying sciences. He is very, very tidy. He has an empty room, literally bare, everything in drawers and closets. His desktop is empty. Void. No recycle bin, not even a my computer icon. He wants to get along with everybody. Never fights over anything. Avoids conflicts. He listens to other people's opinions, however, he doesn't even question his own and maintains it, even if he says yes. He has fixated patterns of thinking. Very industrious. Sets goals, achieves them. Has good results in school. Sometimes, he goes with the flow. He seems sober even when he's drunk. He doesn't really get involved with other people's feelings. He asks lots of questions about people. About other stuff as well. He doesn't mind silence either. He (over)analyses his thoughts and decisions of others. He thinks he is happy.
    My first impression is INTJ, because of the barren/tidiness. Avoiding conflicts suggest a strong Ti, or maybe FI, though the unquestioning of other people's opinions, his goals and patterns of thinking suggest ESTJ. The questions suggest NT, out of curiosity and need to understand and become more efficient and whatnot.

Read up on the two profiles and see which ones fit. A question of external or internal logic? The science points more to INTJ I'd say. INFJ and ISTJ are the other two possibilities. Imo.