• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Please, type my luv!!!!

am_i_evil666

He is currently studying sciences.
He is very, very tidy. He has an empty room, literally bare, everything in drawers and closets. His desktop is empty. Void. No recycle bin, not even a my computer icon.
He wants to get along with everybody. Never fights over anything. Avoids conflicts.
He listens to other people's opinions, however, he doesn't even question his own and maintains it, even if he says yes. He has fixated patterns of thinking.
Very industrious. Sets goals, achieves them. Has good results in school.
Sometimes, he goes with the flow.
He seems sober even when he's drunk.
He doesn't really get involved with other people's feelings.
He asks lots of questions about people. About other stuff as well. He doesn't mind silence either.
He (over)analyses his thoughts and decisions of others.
He thinks he is happy.

sticker

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
xSTJ with developed Fi? Can't be too sure if his working habits are trained though.

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop
He is currently studying sciences. He is very, very tidy. He has an empty room, literally bare, everything in drawers and closets. His desktop is empty. Void. No recycle bin, not even a my computer icon. He wants to get along with everybody. Never fights over anything. Avoids conflicts. He listens to other people's opinions, however, he doesn't even question his own and maintains it, even if he says yes. He has fixated patterns of thinking. Very industrious. Sets goals, achieves them. Has good results in school. Sometimes, he goes with the flow. He seems sober even when he's drunk. He doesn't really get involved with other people's feelings. He asks lots of questions about people. About other stuff as well. He doesn't mind silence either. He (over)analyses his thoughts and decisions of others. He thinks he is happy.

My first impression is INTJ, because of the barren/tidiness. Avoiding conflicts suggest a strong Ti, or maybe FI, though the unquestioning of other people's opinions, his goals and patterns of thinking suggest ESTJ. The questions suggest NT, out of curiosity and need to understand and become more efficient and whatnot.

Read up on the two profiles and see which ones fit. A question of external or internal logic? The science points more to INTJ I'd say. INFJ and ISTJ are the other two possibilities. Imo.