• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Stepho is a WHAT??!

What type is Stepho?

• INFP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ESFP

• Other [please explain]

• Total voters

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
SEXY, yes of course.
But seriously.
You are an ISFP prototype!

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
The "vibe" is organised. That's all I can say. ISFJ would be my enigma, so I can't explain more than that there's a kind of directiveness to your interactions.
Hmm, I'll take that into consideration. :yes:

ISFP buddy used to read and paint and was a smooth dresser too. If he watched a movie, he'd be on imdb checking out trivia, and that would be a part of the watching experience. He'd find it interesting to collect details of production and the writers and generally bits of information that made interesting short stories.

Total music buff too. He'd have music playing most hours of the day and get into particular zones, following a theme, and start downloading stuff. And he was a source of detailed background info on bands and people so long as he'd liked them at some point.

But he was 50. And you're not 50. Do you have to write yourself notes to remember to do stuff during the day?
See, I actually relate to this man though. Everything that you wrote about him, is pretty much what I do. It may be in different areas like where he's getting information on music and the bands, I'll be getting information on fashion or different forms of art and the artists.

I think I just like to know more about what it is I'm interested in.

Oh wow! that's just like me.

But I think she's ISFP like Jeffster because she acts like a loose cannon SP for shits and giggles.
:laugh: Sweet, I'm in the same category as Jeffster. I feel so honored :cry:

You seem a bit E online but your video say I.

ISFP

I love imdb trivia.
I really think that I can be borderline E/I. Or maybe I'm an outgoing Introvert. When I communicate with real people (and not the camera) it's easier for myself to communicate w/out looking shy. I suppose we may never know. ;)

SEXY, yes of course.
But seriously.
You are an ISFP prototype!

Sweet! Thanks ;)

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
Okay, consensus seems to be ISFP.

What's the telling difference between ISFJ and ISFP?

Do you have the explosions of rage?

Sometimes I'd hear through the wall when the cat had pushed its luck that one too many times. It'd be over quickly. And then everything'd go silent.

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I really think that I can be borderline E/I. Or maybe I'm an outgoing Introvert. When I communicate with real people (and not the camera) it's easier for myself to communicate w/out looking shy. I suppose we may never know. ;)

Sweet! Thanks ;)

Well, I have fairly close isfp and esfp gfs. The isfp keeps mostly to herself and is just like you've described yourself. My esfp friends is a hyperactive mass of activity, always doing something new or helping someone, or just being frenzied. Plus, she notices everything, moreso than the isfp friend, and remembers verbatim things I've said in passing. It's the difference between the Se dom and aux, I think. But mostly, the major diff between them--or the easiest way to tell them apart--is in their activity levels.

demimondaine

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
ISFP, it seems to me!
edit: i relate to sometimes coming across as a stronger E on the forums, especially when i don't have opportunities to exercise that side of me in my everyday life.

Last edited:

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Okay, consensus seems to be ISFP.

What's the telling difference between ISFJ and ISFP?

Do you have the explosions of rage?

Sometimes I'd hear through the wall when the cat had pushed its luck that one too many times. It'd be over quickly. And then everything'd go silent.

Well I know that both my mother and younger sister are ISFJ's and they have control issues. (yeah, i know its not the tell all for ISFJs). Both go into sheer attack mode when being questioned or when things aren't organized how they'd like it to be. They both want things planned and get anal if it isn't. Even to the point of victimization if it's not their way.

For myself, I never understood the way they reacted to situations like that because I'm generally chill and relaxed when situations arise. I have this mind set that everyone has a reason and a story behind why they choose their decisions, and that allows me understand others and to generally be patient. As for my mother and sister, it's all about what THEY think is right and if you disagree, then you're just wrong. Neither (from my perspective) try to hard to understand anyone.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Well, I have fairly close isfp and esfp gfs. The isfp keeps mostly to herself and is just like you've described yourself. My esfp friends is a hyperactive mass of activity, always doing something new or helping someone, or just being frenzied. Plus, she notices everything, moreso than the isfp friend, and remembers verbatim things I've said in passing. It's the difference between the Se dom and aux, I think. But mostly, the major diff between them--or the easiest way to tell them apart--is in their activity levels.

Ok, this makes a bit more sense. Though I'm highly capable and can enjoy the things you've expressed of you're ESFP friends, I'm probably more introverted. Though I don't think I'm too far away from the middle ground. Thank you! :)

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ok, this makes a bit more sense. Though I'm highly capable and can enjoy the things you've expressed of you're ESFP friends, I'm probably more introverted. Though I don't think I'm too far away from the middle ground. Thank you! :)

You're welcome. And that's interesting because my isfp friend tested esfp, and thinks she's an extravert because she loves to be around people, but I've known her 12 years, she has only like 25 friends on facebook, and I have the vantage point of being able to compare her to the esfp. She is def an introvert.

Caligula

MBTI Type
xxxx
Enneagram
-
I vote isfp.

I enjoyed watching your video, it was great to get inside your mind a little. :)

I also really liked your drawings!

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
For myself, I never understood the way they reacted to situations like that because I'm generally chill and relaxed when situations arise. I have this mind set that everyone has a reason and a story behind why they choose their decisions, and that allows me understand others and to generally be patient. As for my mother and sister, it's all about what THEY think is right and if you disagree, then you're just wrong. Neither (from my perspective) try to hard to understand anyone.

Okay, I change my vote to ISFP. What you wrote there is pretty much exactly what I'd hear from ISFP buddy.

The explosions of rage comment was meant more to describe ISFPs. SPs in general, too, I guess. The easy-going nature gets pushed and pushed and pushed and BLAM! For twenty seconds ISFP is The Hulk.

No cat every died in this process, nor got seriously injured, or even injured at all I think, but choice curse words did rend the air and objects were thrown.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Okay, I change my vote to ISFP. What you wrote there is pretty much exactly what I'd hear from ISFP buddy.

The explosions of rage comment was meant more to describe ISFPs. SPs in general, too, I guess. The easy-going nature gets pushed and pushed and pushed and BLAM! For twenty seconds ISFP is The Hulk.

No cat every died in this process, nor got seriously injured, or even injured at all I think, but choice curse words did rend the air and objects were thrown.

Oh trust me, I can be like The Hulk very much. But thats really the end of the line for me. After I've been pushed and pushed then yes I can explode and everyone runs. :laugh: But its short lived.

Kristiana

MBTI Type
INTJ
You seem IxFP to me, leaning more toward ISFP than INFP, but not by a whole lot.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You seem IxFP to me, leaning more toward ISFP than INFP, but not by a whole lot.

I was wondering where my peeps where who thought it was possible I was INFP or almost INFP ;)

I think the only thing that everyone agree's on, is that I'm a feeler :tongue:

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so