6w7 sx/sp

SEXY, yes of course.
    But seriously.
    You are an ISFP prototype!
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Kalach View Post
    The "vibe" is organised. That's all I can say. ISFJ would be my enigma, so I can't explain more than that there's a kind of directiveness to your interactions.
    Hmm, I'll take that into consideration.

ISFP buddy used to read and paint and was a smooth dresser too. If he watched a movie, he'd be on imdb checking out trivia, and that would be a part of the watching experience. He'd find it interesting to collect details of production and the writers and generally bits of information that made interesting short stories.

Total music buff too. He'd have music playing most hours of the day and get into particular zones, following a theme, and start downloading stuff. And he was a source of detailed background info on bands and people so long as he'd liked them at some point.

But he was 50. And you're not 50. Do you have to write yourself notes to remember to do stuff during the day?
    See, I actually relate to this man though. Everything that you wrote about him, is pretty much what I do. It may be in different areas like where he's getting information on music and the bands, I'll be getting information on fashion or different forms of art and the artists.

I think I just like to know more about what it is I'm interested in.

Quote Originally Posted by StrappingYoungLad View Post
    Oh wow! that's just like me.

But I think she's ISFP like Jeffster because she acts like a loose cannon SP for shits and giggles.
    Sweet, I'm in the same category as Jeffster. I feel so honored

Quote Originally Posted by Quinlan View Post
    You seem a bit E online but your video say I.

ISFP

I love imdb trivia.
    I really think that I can be borderline E/I. Or maybe I'm an outgoing Introvert. When I communicate with real people (and not the camera) it's easier for myself to communicate w/out looking shy. I suppose we may never know.

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    SEXY, yes of course.
    But seriously.
    You are an ISFP prototype!
    Sweet! Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    INTJ

Okay, consensus seems to be ISFP.

What's the telling difference between ISFJ and ISFP?

Do you have the explosions of rage?

Sometimes I'd hear through the wall when the cat had pushed its luck that one too many times. It'd be over quickly. And then everything'd go silent.
    Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible profanity, which, translated, meant, "This is extremely unusual."

Boy meets Grr

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by ayoitsStepho View Post
    I really think that I can be borderline E/I. Or maybe I'm an outgoing Introvert. When I communicate with real people (and not the camera) it's easier for myself to communicate w/out looking shy. I suppose we may never know.

Sweet! Thanks

Well, I have fairly close isfp and esfp gfs. The isfp keeps mostly to herself and is just like you've described yourself. My esfp friends is a hyperactive mass of activity, always doing something new or helping someone, or just being frenzied. Plus, she notices everything, moreso than the isfp friend, and remembers verbatim things I've said in passing. It's the difference between the Se dom and aux, I think. But mostly, the major diff between them--or the easiest way to tell them apart--is in their activity levels.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

ISFP, it seems to me!
    edit: i relate to sometimes coming across as a stronger E on the forums, especially when i don't have opportunities to exercise that side of me in my everyday life.
    Last edited by demimondaine; 02-01-2010 at 05:31 PM. Reason: forgot something!
    "Develop interest in life as you see it...the world is so rich, simply throbbing with rich treasures, beautiful souls and interesting people. Forget yourself." -- H. Miller
    -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
    Johari the good..
    Nohari.. the bad, and the ugly

I'm a FiNe SiTe to see!

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Kalach View Post
    Okay, consensus seems to be ISFP.

What's the telling difference between ISFJ and ISFP?

Do you have the explosions of rage?

Sometimes I'd hear through the wall when the cat had pushed its luck that one too many times. It'd be over quickly. And then everything'd go silent.
    Well I know that both my mother and younger sister are ISFJ's and they have control issues. (yeah, i know its not the tell all for ISFJs). Both go into sheer attack mode when being questioned or when things aren't organized how they'd like it to be. They both want things planned and get anal if it isn't. Even to the point of victimization if it's not their way.

For myself, I never understood the way they reacted to situations like that because I'm generally chill and relaxed when situations arise. I have this mind set that everyone has a reason and a story behind why they choose their decisions, and that allows me understand others and to generally be patient. As for my mother and sister, it's all about what THEY think is right and if you disagree, then you're just wrong. Neither (from my perspective) try to hard to understand anyone.
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by aphrodite-gone-awry View Post
    Well, I have fairly close isfp and esfp gfs. The isfp keeps mostly to herself and is just like you've described yourself. My esfp friends is a hyperactive mass of activity, always doing something new or helping someone, or just being frenzied. Plus, she notices everything, moreso than the isfp friend, and remembers verbatim things I've said in passing. It's the difference between the Se dom and aux, I think. But mostly, the major diff between them--or the easiest way to tell them apart--is in their activity levels.
    Ok, this makes a bit more sense. Though I'm highly capable and can enjoy the things you've expressed of you're ESFP friends, I'm probably more introverted. Though I don't think I'm too far away from the middle ground. Thank you!

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Ok, this makes a bit more sense. Though I'm highly capable and can enjoy the things you've expressed of you're ESFP friends, I'm probably more introverted. Though I don't think I'm too far away from the middle ground. Thank you!
    You're welcome. And that's interesting because my isfp friend tested esfp, and thinks she's an extravert because she loves to be around people, but I've known her 12 years, she has only like 25 friends on facebook, and I have the vantage point of being able to compare her to the esfp. She is def an introvert.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    xxxx
    Enneagram
    -
    Socionics
    -

I vote isfp.

I enjoyed watching your video, it was great to get inside your mind a little.

I also really liked your drawings!
    Living is never a waste of time.

MBTI
    INTJ

For myself, I never understood the way they reacted to situations like that because I'm generally chill and relaxed when situations arise. I have this mind set that everyone has a reason and a story behind why they choose their decisions, and that allows me understand others and to generally be patient. As for my mother and sister, it's all about what THEY think is right and if you disagree, then you're just wrong. Neither (from my perspective) try to hard to understand anyone.
    Okay, I change my vote to ISFP. What you wrote there is pretty much exactly what I'd hear from ISFP buddy.

The explosions of rage comment was meant more to describe ISFPs. SPs in general, too, I guess. The easy-going nature gets pushed and pushed and pushed and BLAM! For twenty seconds ISFP is The Hulk.

No cat every died in this process, nor got seriously injured, or even injured at all I think, but choice curse words did rend the air and objects were thrown.
    Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible profanity, which, translated, meant, "This is extremely unusual."

Boy meets Grr