User Tag List

heart on fire

Default help me type this person, please?

She's really got a good heart and is very kind. Capable of exceptional loyaty to others. Often used by others because of this.

Has an unusual naivety about others and human nature many times.

This person believes all health problems are related to diet and can be fixed by diet/vitamins. If you don't get well, it is because you didn't follow her recommendations. Period. Will cut contact with you over it. She has an almost religious-like zeal for it.

She is intense.

Believes herself to be more clever than other people they know. Many times she's right, she is very intelligent and inventive.

Takes pride in beliving herself to be stoic yet can be quite emo under stress. Her own emotions seem to overwhelm her, make her sick even. She often has to isolate herself for self protection because of this.

She often uses the phrase: "I don't do pretty."

Thinks she is pragmatic yet she is often idealistic and very idiosyncratic.

Excellent mechanical skills. Takes a systematic approach to life's problems.

Determined, gets things done despite a tendancy to get lost in tangents and fritter away energy.

Isolates herself socially yet is not shy.

Rather physically frail in truth but often uses lanuage like: 'I will kick their a##' "someone's gonna get hurt'

Needs to be needed by others, will self sacrifice for those who are close to her or who touches her in a special way. Wants to direct their lives. Then becomes bitter later on if these people disappoint her or fail to follow her directions.

Glycerine

InFJ w/ a strong ESTP shadow complex going on? This might explain why she tries to sound threatening and sees herself as pragmatic and stoic...(weak/sledgehammer inferior Se at play)

MBTI
    INFP

All the bolded stuff (which, after I finished bolding, turned out to be most of the post, haha) sounds exactly like a good female INTJ friend I have.

And the "all health problems are related to diet" thing reminds me of my INTJ mom (not the theory so much as the religious devotion to the theory).

So my first choice is that this girl is an INTJ with high Fi.

Second choice is INFJ.

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    She's really got a good heart and is very kind. Capable of exceptional loyaty to others. Often used by others because of this.

Has an unusual naivety about others and human nature many times.

This person believes all health problems are related to diet and can be fixed by diet/vitamins. If you don't get well, it is because you didn't follow her recommendations. Period. Will cut contact with you over it. She has an almost religious-like zeal for it.

She is intense.

Believes herself to be more clever than other people they know. Many times she's right, she is very intelligent and inventive.

Takes pride in beliving herself to be stoic yet can be quite emo under stress. Her own emotions seem to overwhelm her, make her sick even. She often has to isolate herself for self protection because of this.

She often uses the phrase: "I don't do pretty."

Thinks she is pragmatic yet she is often idealistic and very idiosyncratic.

Excellent mechanical skills. Takes a systematic approach to life's problems.

Determined, gets things done despite a tendancy to get lost in tangents and fritter away energy.

Isolates herself socially yet is not shy.

Rather physically frail in truth but often uses lanuage like: 'I will kick their a##' "someone's gonna get hurt'

Needs to be needed by others, will self sacrifice for those who are close to her or who touches her in a special way. Wants to direct their lives. Then becomes bitter later on if these people disappoint her or fail to follow her directions.

INFJ most likely
    I really like cats and food.

MBTI
    ?
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sp

I agree, for what it's worth - INTJ or INFJ. If she wants to direct people's lives, she's unlikely to be a P, but she doesn't sound like an extrovert. Her strong and unusual ideas fit with Ni ... it's just the T or F that's a bit harder ... do you have any more info that might help with that? It seems to me that she tries to change people, rather than systems, with her ideas, so I lean towards the INFJ, but others think differently. Lets hear more!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    ? sx/so

"Good heart"
    This implies Fe or Fi

"Very kind"
    Fe or Fi again, most likely Fe

"Naive about others and human nature"
    A very common trace of INFJs, INFPs and ENFPs in my opinion

"Gets emo under stress"
    Very common for people that uses Fi. Might be Fe though, since some of Fe-users have this tendency to hold their emotions back

"Overwhelmed by emotions"
    Veeeery Fi.

"Idealistic and idossyncratic"
    Ni, Ne maybe. But this is not a defining trait since anyone can be idealistic

"Mechanical skills"
    That's really weird Oo But as I said, any type can have these out-of-place random talents. It seems Ti though.

"Systematic approach to life problems"
    Implies Ti or Te...

"Determined"
    Judgement all the way

"Not shy, but isolates herself"
    Introversion characteristic

"Needs to be needed by others"
    This really seems like Fe, but it could also be Fi.

"Self-sacrificing"
    Again, Fe

"Wants to direct people's lives (becomes bitter if disappointed by them)"
    This is so Judgement types! The difference is that ExxJs tries to direct and control eveyone's lives, and IxFJs tries to control only people close to them.

Well, she seems really INFJ to me with a developed Fe and Fi. Also a well-used Ni. But she might be ISFJ as well, I don't know...