User Tag List

First 567

All Natural! All Good!

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    is what I meant to say (goes to edit post).
    that being said, I think your average ESFP is going to be more extroverted that your average ENFP
    PS: you seem more STJ than STP to me
    I would have to agree on all of that. I would even suggest that ENFPs are about as socially extraverted as ISFPs. (Extraversion due to dominant e function is obviously a different story.)
    Strychnine is all-natural,
    So strychnine is all good.
    It's Godly and righteous,
    So eat it, you should.
    Who are you to refuse nature's will?

Don't use the multiquote; it was planted by the devil to deceive us.

Social Role: Asscrack/Piece of Shit/Public Defecator/Spiteful Urinator

A different type everyday - so no need to type me anymore. But feel free to enjoy the sound of your own asscrack.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by strychnine View Post
    I would have to agree on all of that. I would even suggest that ENFPs are about as socially extraverted as ISFPs. (Extraversion due to dominant e function is obviously a different story.)
    Since E is not a function but an attitude, could you please elaborate on that point?
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

All Natural! All Good!

Quote Originally Posted by mal12345 View Post
    Since E is not a function but an attitude, could you please elaborate on that point?
    A function in an extraverted attitude is abbreviated as Xe (Je or Pe), so I just said e instead of Xe. I can't imagine it's that hard to interpret.
    So eat it, you should.

A different type everyday - so no need to type me anymore. But feel free to enjoy the sound of your own asscrack.

MBTI
    ????

i was simply asking for clarification because I felt I had missed something, which proved to be the case. maybe you should take some time to consider people's motives before you comment
    well you originally jumped in and just assumed im esfj because an enfp could never possibly think they were an esfj , so it seemed like were just being smart-alecky.

MBTI
    ????

nope, too many blatant differences (detail oriented, physically coordinated, impatient with theory etc) but for the sake of the original poster, it may be a good idea to go into some of the similarities/differences of ENFPs and ISFPs

shared:
    - usually ambiverted
    - drawn to things that are aesthetically pleasing
    - artistic/musical
    - strong convictions
    - adventurous
    - reflective
    - day dream prone
    - zone out prone
    - often wonderful with small children and animals
    - likely to be 7s and 4s
    - frequently looking for possibilities
    - need lots of personal space
    - impulsive
    - naturally independent
    - dislike controlling others or being controlled (this probably applies to most types though)
    - excitement seeking

ENFP
    - loves to talk
    - theoritical
    - Ne
    - horrible with details
    - verbally quick
    - verbally graceful
    - more intellectual

ISFP
    - less talkative unless they know you well
    - action oriented
    - Se
    - great with details
    - physically quick
    - kisynthetically graceful
    - more instinctual

they seem to have much more in common than different.
    PS: feel free to add to the list if you found this helpful
    Hmm, I'm not really physical graceful although I do have a lot of energy for physical games once I get into it. I've also always tended to be kind of intellectual, but I think this has to do with the fact that I spent my whole life in gifted classes and what not. I don't really think its MBTI related since I don't believe that an ISFP or any other type couldn't be really smart or gifted.

I've also beent thinking about the whole gifted thing a lot lately. Its making me think of myself outside the realm of myers briggs stuff. I know that being a gifted kid/adult comes with a set of characteristics such as being very sensitive, being creative, seeing outside the box, etc. that makes it hard to figure out exactly where we belong or who we really are and can end up being somewhat problematic. <--those all sound like qualities of intuitive types, but they are very common for gifted kids/adults and like I said, I refuse to believe that sensors can't be gifted. I think this may contribute to not fitting into any mbti type solidly enough to accept it.

Oh, and I'm also shy, so talkative doesn't really fit me (from the description of ENFP above).

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by ISFPeaceOut View Post
    well you originally jumped in and just assumed im esfj because an enfp could never possibly think they were an esfj , so it seemed like were just being smart-alecky.
    apologies, I worded that terribly (I have a problem of sounding 100% sure of myself when I'm making a guess). what I meant was that the information I had without reading the thread pointed to ESFJ, but of course, I wouldn't make an actual decision off of just that.
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by ISFPeaceOut View Post
    Hmm, I'm not really physical graceful although I do have a lot of energy for physical games once I get into it. I've also always tended to be kind of intellectual, but I think this has to do with the fact that I spent my whole life in gifted classes and what not. I don't really think its MBTI related since I don't believe that an ISFP or any other type couldn't be really smart or gifted.

I've also beent thinking about the whole gifted thing a lot lately. Its making me think of myself outside the realm of myers briggs stuff. I know that being a gifted kid/adult comes with a set of characteristics such as being very sensitive, being creative, seeing outside the box, etc. that makes it hard to figure out exactly where we belong or who we really are and can end up being somewhat problematic. <--those all sound like qualities of intuitive types, but they are very common for gifted kids/adults and like I said, I refuse to believe that sensors can't be gifted. I think this may contribute to not fitting into any mbti type solidly enough to accept it.

Oh, and I'm also shy, so talkative doesn't really fit me (from the description of ENFP above).
    shy correlates only very loosely with introversion. I used to think being shy was an extrovert thing (back when I thought all introverts were intellectual bad asses who didn'y care about what anyone else thought)
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    ????

apologies, I worded that terribly (I have a problem of sounding 100% sure of myself when I'm making a guess). what I meant was that the information I had without reading the thread pointed to ESFJ, but of course, I wouldn't make an actual decision off of just that.
    its alright.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by strychnine View Post
    A function in an extraverted attitude is abbreviated as Xe (Je or Pe), so I just said e instead of Xe. I can't imagine it's that hard to interpret.
    I'm still not getting it. I understand the code used here. I'm not sure however that I can understand your point when you use the code in this way.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

All Natural! All Good!

Quote Originally Posted by mal12345 View Post
    I'm still not getting it. I understand the code used here. I'm not sure however that I can understand your point when you use the code in this way.
    Well, that's not my problem.
    So eat it, you should.