First 23456 Last

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Inconnue View Post
    I'm pretty sure that thing doesn't work (the socionic thing).
    Why? Did you ring up as an unexpected type?
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    But you're extroverted enough to be ENFP?

I doubt that the folks who recommended ESFP to you were going off of these. I've not encountered many folks on this site who are familiar with these, and the few who were did not seem very into them.

I'm not questioning your type, though. You know yourself best.
    Yes I think Se doms can appear more classically extroverted than Ne doms for various reasons, which have been explained to me via function theory.

MBTI
    TiNe
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII

Why? Did you ring up as an unexpected type?
    I'm face blind, I don't really know which type I look like.

But I definetely don't believe in any correlation between physical appearance and personality, it would be like saying that identical twins are always of the same type which doesn't seem to be true, and though I'd agree that part of our personality is probably genetic, I think it's a mixture or "nature" and "nurture".

Facial expression and attitude may be a good indicator but facial features aren't. I've also read about how shoulders, height, finger length could indicate a type and I really consider this to be rubbish because we are bound to see people with various features belonging to the same type. But perhaps the similarities are supposed to be subtle.

I still don't think there's a link between how we look (as in : mostly determined by our genes or external interference, not the way we stand, smile, look at people or dress) and our personality or true identity.

Mind =/= Body.

"You are [insert type here], it's written all over your face." is something I refuse to believe in even though it seems fun and interesting.
    Feel no shame for what you are...

INTP
    5w4 or 5w6 sp/so

MBTI
    ESFJ

OK, i'll play .. Which type do i look like? I'm unsure .. damn i'm unsure about everything but i'm taking this with a pinch of salt.
    Me, yesterday
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by ISFPeaceOut View Post
    I always score E and F, but the S/N and J/P always get screwed up.

my scores range are usually either enfp, enfj, esfj, and esfp.

i feel like esfj or enfp fit me the best, but I cant seem to figure it out.

I tend to be pretty detailed oriented. I'm really good at math, although I hated calculus 2 because it was so abstract. On the other hand, I really like my sociology and anthropology classes which are more abstract kind of topics. I also like to have my stuff fairly organized and planned out but I do sometimes start things without finishing and I'm very indecisive. I'm just confused because I seem to fit both descriptions.
    You've always struck me as a balanced xSFP, I've never questioned that. (I question a lot of people's ESFPness on here, too. Like Saslou) Your functions are just all coming out slowly and balancing themselves out, I think that can cause some confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    I signed up as ESFJ () and finally found my ENFP calling. My sister is also ESFJ. I'd be glad to try to answer any questions you might have.

My first impression of you is ESFJ. I can't really base that on anything other than that your description sounds like something my ESFJ sister would write and not like something that I would write.

If I had to compare me and her:
    - I seem to "leave people alone" if I get a sense that they don't feel like talking, where she has no problem talking with them and attempting to raise the emotional atmosphere. Sometimes I can't help but view that as inappropriate or 'fake' (but I recognize that it actually isn't).
    - She's more prone to wanting comfort--good foods, hot tubs, and so on--than I am. I tend to ignore that stuff, and sometimes it gets the better of me.
    - I tend to let information sink in and accept it before I determine whether it 'makes sense' or not, where she prejudges most information right away. (Again, I place no value judgment on either approach.)

Are there any specific points in the profiles that you agree or disagree with?
    I thought you were ESFJ when you first signed up, too. Sorely mistaken. (Wasn't there a thread about it?)

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    OK, i'll play .. Which type do i look like? I'm unsure .. damn i'm unsure about everything but i'm taking this with a pinch of salt.
    Me, yesterday
    I always think you're an ESTJ for some reason. Don't ask for reasons because I don't have any.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    ????

Which one do you look like?

http://www.socionics.org/type/default.aspx
    i lool like the isfp and infp.

MBTI
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    You've always struck me as a balanced xSFP, I've never questioned that. (I question a lot of people's ESFPness on here, too. Like Saslou) Your functions are just all coming out slowly and balancing themselves out, I think that can cause some confusion.

Yeah, I think I may be either an xSFP or XNFP. I definately think there is some Fi in there that is pretty strong. I've realized that I spend a lot of time thinking about what I value and who I am, though a lot of the time it does seem to spawn from some kind of external factor. Like, I'll see something and then start thinking about how I personally feel about it. Sounds kind of like Fi and Se right? Sometimes I don't know if I'm an intuitive type though. I can be very zoned out of things sometimes. But I also always kind of feel like I'm scanning my environment. Everything may not register but I feel like I'm always scanning around.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Yes I think Se doms can appear more classically extroverted than Ne doms for various reasons, which have been explained to me via function theory.
    Eh, I don't think that's true.

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    Me, yesterday
    INFJ

Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    TiNe
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII

Care to explain how this is supposed to work ?
    Feel no shame for what you are...

INTP
    5w4 or 5w6 sp/so

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Eh, I don't think that's true.

INFJ

Okay so are you one of those people who think I'm an ESFP? Just curious.