so my friend took the test a few years ago, came out ENFP & yep that's me, without any doubt or hesitation . . . i know many enfp's irl but this girl is different . . . what do ya'll think?
- she has few select friends who she sees very regularly & who she has known since childhood (seems to have problems making new friends, as she doesn't trust people in general)
- has a bachelors degree is psychology from a private christian college
- her sense of humor is primarily sexual in nature
- she is having an affair with a married man for several years now & is actually quite happy with the situation
- she has a very low tolerance for "brainstorming" & just wants to make plans or decisions quickly
- she walks slow, talks slow & thinks slow
- she is extremely passive aggressive . . . which is actually one of her defining characteristics in relationships (esp. in the workplace) but when she "reflects" upon it, has a type of "pride" - - almost like she thinks it's her little secret fun power & she has no problem admitting it.
- she is in her early 30's if that helps with anything