I've took many tests, results vary and it's making me pull this face: . So I'd like some help, I've rambled about my self below and I'd like anyone to suggest what type this suggests of me:
In no particular order of importance:
Random stuff first:
- Well to start I could say, I love music, especially rock or indie music. The music I listen to must be sentimental and heartfelt, I donít like Ďfuní music unless it feels real to me. Iím a music snob I do admit.
- I will have emotional outbursts while seeming to be calm and reserved rest of the time, my family call me fiery lol.
- Iím very irritable; I hate bad table manners etc.
- Iím pretty unconventional, I dislike tradition and authority, Iím independent in my choices Ė for example I converted to an atheist in a Christian family, plus Iím the only vegetarian in my family. I like express my vegetarian views to them as well Ė animal rights mean a lot to me. I thrive on discussion of important issues, things on which I place value and get irritated when there is a lacking response from other people - I want them to reply with the same passion and enthusiasm with their own opinions.
- Very interested in nature and the beauty of the world. I like the rain.
- Against war and feel very angry when I really think about the injustice.
- I am interested in how other people live across the world.
- Want to be true to myself.
- Have a strong interest in self awareness and discovery; believe in the richness of an inner life.
- I work hard at stuff I care about.
- I work well with structures, but I can be flexible if the need arise and will suggest something random; however I prefer to know what Iím going to be doing so I can plan in advance.
- Very obsessive, if one topic is on my mind it will be most likely be there for a considerable amount of time until itís played itself out
- Neurotic, I worry...a lot.
- Iím a good student, I get As and Bs and teachers always seem to like me. I place enjoyment in finding out a maths problem - I am talented at problems which require logic; but I do prefer subjects like Human Geography and English since they have that relevance to the world which I do value, hence my choice to study English at university next year.
- I value intelligence in other people.
- I find it easy to remember my school timetable and Iím nearly always on time to lessons. I concentrate very well and can become absorbed in what Iím doing or what Iím thinking.
- I would never be found in careers associated with childcare or elderly care, I canít look after people physically.
- I have few friends and like to keep myself in the background; but my friends (and even people I know considerably less) talk to about serious, personal issues they have. Believe me Iíve had some individuals I hardly know telling me secrets that they said they had only told their best mate. I guess they must consider Iím some kind of agony aunt or something. People who donít know me consider me to nice, but quiet. Bit of a loner I guess, I donít start conversations; I wish people would come up to me casually and talk because I cannot do the same.
- Iím very close to my family and rely heavily on them, which they probably donít realise since I give off quite an independent persona usually, I donít like to be the centre of attention in the family unit if the issue is serious or important. I also care immensely for them; I want them to be happy else I cannot be happy. Recently my sister was depressed, which led to me becoming ill with stress because I worried about her. I want to help members of my family out if they have problems, though this is only as long as Iím not in a bad place myself, I will talk their problems through trying help in any way I can. But only to a certain point, on that day, because I will get annoyed if my efforts are fruitless; but that doesnít stop me trying again another day.
- Iím very comfortable expressing my feelings to my family especially my mum; but wouldnít dream of telling someone I didnít know properly about how I feel, unless it was anonymous like on the internet, but I sometimes daydream about telling people what Iím truly like in real life.
- I only like physical contact from my family, and willingly hug my family.
- I will be reserved when first meeting people, it takes me a while before Iím showing my true colours, where I thrive on discussion, important discussion not small talk (small talk - something I can't stand) Ė I get involved, I get a rush of adrenalin, I often surprise people. I can be outspoken, but have learnt recently during my teenage years to be more tactful and considerate, I donít want to upset people and get very distressed when I do and canít stop thinking about it.
Thank you. Replies will mean a lot to me.