User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which personality do the characteristics mentioned below BEST portray?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • ESTJ

2 10.00%
  • ISTJ

1 5.00%
  • ESTP

0 0%
  • ISTP

1 5.00%
  • ESFP

0 0%
  • ISFP

0 0%
  • ESFJ

0 0%
  • ISFJ

0 0%
  • ENTJ

1 5.00%
  • ENTP

0 0%
  • ENFJ

8 40.00%
  • ENFP

2 10.00%
  • INTJ

0 0%
  • INTP

0 0%
  • INFJ

1 5.00%
  • INFP

0 0%
  • OHGODNOTAGAIN

4 20.00%
123 Last

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Default It's now or die!!!!

So this was the little thing I just made up and I figured it might help bring some new perspective. Maybe. Or not. Whatever. Here goes nothing.

I'm knighting, kneeing, feeling, and sighing my way through the world with a great deal of teething, some fighting, some seeing, and no tying.

Translation:

I'm Ni-ing, Ne-ing, Fe-ing and Si-ing my way through the world with a great deal of Te-ing, some Fi-ing, some Se-ing and definitely no freaking Ti-ing.

So what's that?
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

MBTI
    INTJ

Ne under some other probably extroverted judgment function.

The Ne says anything's possible man, who knows what could come, it's fantastic.

And the judgment function above it knows very clearly what's going to come, so it doesn't really matter a damn what the Ne says, so long as it say somethng.

I saw an ESTJ doing the very same thing today. For two hours. It was awful.

Woohoo, I get to be ignored first!
    Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible profanity, which, translated, meant, "This is extremely unusual."

Boy meets Grr

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Little Linguist View Post
    So this was the little thing I just made up and I figured it might help bring some new perspective. Maybe. Or not. Whatever. Here goes nothing.

I'm knighting, kneeing, feeling, and sighing my way through the world with a great deal of teething, some fighting, some seeing, and no tying.

Translation:

I'm Ni-ing, Ne-ing, Fe-ing and Si-ing my way through the world with a great deal of Te-ing, some Fi-ing, some Se-ing and definitely no freaking Ti-ing.

So what's that?
    That dextruous wordplay looks pretty SP to me. Are you an MC? ISXP.
    "Of course we spent our money in the good times. That's what you're supposed to do in good times! You can't save money in the good times. Then they wouldn't be good times, they'd be 'preparation for the bad times' times."

"Every country in the world owes money. Everyone. So heere's what I dont get: who do they all owe it to, and why don't we just kill the bastard and relax?"

-Tommy Tiernan, Irish comedian.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

So what's that?
    Its BLAH just like your BLAH. I hope that helps.
    Okay this might actually HALB or LAHB or LABH okay how about you just go with some kinky acronym and we'll call it quits.
    Your fine just the way you are, but if it helps I like ENFP's and I like ENFJ's even more courtesy of working with one, all kinds of awesomeness.

MBTI
    xNFP

Quote Originally Posted by Kalach View Post
    Ne under some other probably extroverted judgment function.

The Ne says anything's possible man, who knows what could come, it's fantastic.

And the judgment function above it knows very clearly what's going to come, so it doesn't really matter a damn what the Ne says, so long as it say somethng.

I saw an ESTJ doing the very same thing today. For two hours. It was awful.

Woohoo, I get to be ignored first!
    No way would I ignore you. You always have interesting input.

So you think I'm ESXJ? Have I understood you right?

Quote Originally Posted by tcda View Post
    That dextruous wordplay looks pretty SP to me. Are you an MC? ISXP.
    Really? No. It just popped in my head. I didn't even think it was that great. Sweet. SP's cool. Just don't know if I'm really seeing (Se) my way through life, and I really don't think I could be fighting or tying (Fi/Ti) as my primary functional mode. Too extraverted for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Synapse View Post
    Its BLAH just like your BLAH. I hope that helps.
    Okay this might actually HALB or LAHB or LABH okay how about you just go with some kinky acronym and we'll call it quits.
    Your fine just the way you are, but if it helps I like ENFP's and I like ENFJ's even more courtesy of working with one, all kinds of awesomeness.
    SEXY!!!!!!!! HA!

(Just kidding ).

I know, I know...this is my last ditch attempt to understand myself, and if this is doomed, then screw it. The topic's dying.
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

MBTI
    xNFP

I mean, I don't want to be difficult, but having a husband whose functions are both TiFi (like wi-fi with a t) I know that neither of those is EVERRRRRRRRR going to be my primary function.

<---- Bun-Bun also says:

No.

Freaking.

Way.

And he's been with me for 29 - almost 30 - years.

Not that I have a problem with it - it just is NOT possible. I know how he works, and I work WAY differently.

Glowy Goopy Goodness The_Liquid_Laser's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

I'm voting and then trying to stay out of this thread. I'm not sure if it will beat the last one for number of posts, but if you try hard enough you might just make it happen.
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

LL, have you read much MBTI literature? Browsed any websites packed full of information? Analysed yourself through introspection? Understood the inner workings of the minds of those around you? If you stick at those things, you'll work out your type.

I still think that you're an ENFP though, just incase you wish to know, however, I'm not voting.
    5 3 9

MBTI
    INTJ

So you think I'm ESXJ? Have I understood you right?
    No, I just answered the posed question, namely who would come up with outrageously anti-theoretical variants of their positions within a theoretical model.

The ESTJ I saw doing it today was lecturing on professional development and being really enthusiastic on the idea "That's right! You don't know what you could be!" Like it was fun and exciting to not know. And this was completely at odds with his earlier one hour on all the rules and procedures that cannot but logically be followed. The stone cold rock solid detailed procedure and proper codes are in place and you follow them, and ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN, MAN! TOTALLY ANYTHING!
    Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible profanity, which, translated, meant, "This is extremely unusual."

Boy meets Grr

Sniffles

Im very shitty at typing people, so Im afraid I can't help you LL.