• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

It's now or die!!!!

Which personality do the characteristics mentioned below BEST portray?

• ESTJ

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • ISTJ

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • ESTP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ISTP

• ESFP

• ISFP

• ESFJ

• ISFJ

• ENTJ

• ENTP

• ENFJ

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • ENFP

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • INTJ

• INTP

• INFJ

• INFP

• OHGODNOTAGAIN

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So this was the little thing I just made up and I figured it might help bring some new perspective. Maybe. Or not. Whatever. Here goes nothing.

I'm knighting, kneeing, feeling, and sighing my way through the world with a great deal of teething, some fighting, some seeing, and no tying.

Translation:

I'm Ni-ing, Ne-ing, Fe-ing and Si-ing my way through the world with a great deal of Te-ing, some Fi-ing, some Se-ing and definitely no freaking Ti-ing.

So what's that?

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
Ne under some other probably extroverted judgment function.

The Ne says anything's possible man, who knows what could come, it's fantastic.

And the judgment function above it knows very clearly what's going to come, so it doesn't really matter a damn what the Ne says, so long as it say somethng.

I saw an ESTJ doing the very same thing today. For two hours. It was awful.

Woohoo, I get to be ignored first!

tcda

psicobolche
MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
So this was the little thing I just made up and I figured it might help bring some new perspective. Maybe. Or not. Whatever. Here goes nothing.

I'm knighting, kneeing, feeling, and sighing my way through the world with a great deal of teething, some fighting, some seeing, and no tying.

Translation:

I'm Ni-ing, Ne-ing, Fe-ing and Si-ing my way through the world with a great deal of Te-ing, some Fi-ing, some Se-ing and definitely no freaking Ti-ing.

So what's that?

That dextruous wordplay looks pretty SP to me. Are you an MC? ISXP.

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
So what's that?

Its BLAH just like your BLAH. I hope that helps. :smile:
Okay this might actually HALB or LAHB or LABH okay how about you just go with some kinky acronym and we'll call it quits.
Your fine just the way you are, but if it helps I like ENFP's and I like ENFJ's even more courtesy of working with one, all kinds of awesomeness.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ne under some other probably extroverted judgment function.

The Ne says anything's possible man, who knows what could come, it's fantastic.

And the judgment function above it knows very clearly what's going to come, so it doesn't really matter a damn what the Ne says, so long as it say somethng.

I saw an ESTJ doing the very same thing today. For two hours. It was awful.

Woohoo, I get to be ignored first!

No way would I ignore you. You always have interesting input.

So you think I'm ESXJ? Have I understood you right?

That dextruous wordplay looks pretty SP to me. Are you an MC? ISXP.

Really? No. It just popped in my head. I didn't even think it was that great. Sweet. ;) SP's cool. Just don't know if I'm really seeing (Se) my way through life, and I really don't think I could be fighting or tying (Fi/Ti) as my primary functional mode. Too extraverted for that.

Its BLAH just like your BLAH. I hope that helps. :smile:
Okay this might actually HALB or LAHB or LABH okay how about you just go with some kinky acronym and we'll call it quits.
Your fine just the way you are, but if it helps I like ENFP's and I like ENFJ's even more courtesy of working with one, all kinds of awesomeness.

SEXY!!!!!!!! :D HA!

(Just kidding ;)).

I know, I know...this is my last ditch attempt to understand myself, and if this is doomed, then screw it. The topic's dying.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I mean, I don't want to be difficult, but having a husband whose functions are both TiFi (like wi-fi with a t) I know that neither of those is EVERRRRRRRRR going to be my primary function.

<---- Bun-Bun also says:

No.

Freaking.

Way.

And he's been with me for 29 - almost 30 - years.

Not that I have a problem with it - it just is NOT possible. I know how he works, and I work WAY differently.

The_Liquid_Laser

Glowy Goopy Goodness
MBTI Type
ENTP
I'm voting and then trying to stay out of this thread. I'm not sure if it will beat the last one for number of posts, but if you try hard enough you might just make it happen. ;)

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
LL, have you read much MBTI literature? Browsed any websites packed full of information? Analysed yourself through introspection? Understood the inner workings of the minds of those around you? If you stick at those things, you'll work out your type.

I still think that you're an ENFP though, just incase you wish to know, however, I'm not voting.

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
So you think I'm ESXJ? Have I understood you right?

No, I just answered the posed question, namely who would come up with outrageously anti-theoretical variants of their positions within a theoretical model.

The ESTJ I saw doing it today was lecturing on professional development and being really enthusiastic on the idea "That's right! You don't know what you could be!" Like it was fun and exciting to not know. And this was completely at odds with his earlier one hour on all the rules and procedures that cannot but logically be followed. The stone cold rock solid detailed procedure and proper codes are in place and you follow them, and ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN, MAN! TOTALLY ANYTHING!

S

Sniffles

Im very shitty at typing people, so Im afraid I can't help you LL. :blush:

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I noticed an option was missing from your poll, so I added it for you. :D

(Affectionately of course!)

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Sorry I get easily excited about new ideas, even ones that dont make sense like Kalach said. I am really annoying for beating a dead horse. I realize that now. Please ignore me and my flighty pig ideas. /Shuts up finally. Maybe. Probably.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Just dump it in the graveyard or delete. 'Sall good.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Okay..........I think.........I'm...........N..........P...........? According to that definition, anyway........?