User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which personality do the characteristics mentioned below BEST portray?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • ESTJ

2 10.00%
  • ISTJ

1 5.00%
  • ESTP

0 0%
  • ISTP

1 5.00%
  • ESFP

0 0%
  • ISFP

0 0%
  • ESFJ

0 0%
  • ISFJ

0 0%
  • ENTJ

1 5.00%
  • ENTP

0 0%
  • ENFJ

8 40.00%
  • ENFP

2 10.00%
  • INTJ

0 0%
  • INTP

0 0%
  • INFJ

1 5.00%
  • INFP

0 0%
  • OHGODNOTAGAIN

4 20.00%
First 123

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Quote Originally Posted by VagrantFarce View Post
    If you end up being ENFP all along, I'm seriously going to kill somebody.
    Well hell...every time I read something it speaks to me differently....I'll read one definition and say hell no, and I'll read another definition, and it will resonate. Like, I read this one description of ENFJ, and I was like OMG that's so me, and then I read this ENFP, and was like, SHIT NO. Then I read an ESTJ, and I was like DUDE....but then I read another one, and I was like WTF????

It's so confusing - you read different literature with different interpretations, and they speak to you differently, and then you don't know what to think.
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

My dear sweet LL, ENFP, with a very strong and effective Te.

It's OK, you are great the way you are without any label regardless. Change weekly. It's like new shoes, they are all fun!

knighting NiTe
    kneing NiFe
    feeling F
    sighting Pi
    teething Te
    fighting Se
    seeing Se
    "no tying" = either true transcendence of functions or fake transcendence (which could be Fi's denial of Fe, or anything probably)

most likely enfj and entj
    because fighting is rare in Introverted
    but it could be explained by the Se shadow of Ni-dom, so:
    also INFp (NiFe)

i don't see enpf kneeing. they are artists, champions!
    they are modest in the way, that they are kneeing before their artisitcal inspiration. but they are never kneeing before others.
    they are not allways in the center of attention though. they place their art in the center of attention.
    but there is not always art available. (art could be wisdom, insight, anything ...)
    they feel drained and used on many occasion. this is the Fi resistance against communion.
    they feel drained among people who dont appreciate their art.
    its never free willed kneeing before others.

btw the whole knighting thing could just as well be ISTp (SiTe)

MBTI
    xNFP

I don't know much - but I know for sure as sure as I know I had better breathe in the next five minutes, or I'll die - that I ain't ISXP. Too bad. Those guys are freaking awesome. But no can do.
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

verry well
    i don't picture you as this or that. i have not observed you.
    i was just working with the words in this thread and in the other topic.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Then again you could be playing with your shadow side of which I started a thread about inspired by the spate of type_me_so_you_wanna_type_me_hardcore_style.

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...en-shadow.html

But thought it was silly and decided to leave as is.

MBTI
    xNFP

Quote Originally Posted by Synapse View Post
    Then again you could be playing with your shadow side of which I started a thread about inspired by the spate of type_me_so_you_wanna_type_me_hardcore_style.

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...en-shadow.html

But thought it was silly and decided to leave as is.
    Wow, that was really insightful. I had never realized that before. That could very well be.

Now the question is: Am I am XSTJ or an XNFP....because both could be theoretically possible from that explanation, right?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Quote Originally Posted by Little Linguist View Post
    Wow, that was really insightful. I had never realized that before. That could very well be.

Now the question is: Am I am XSTJ or an XNFP....because both could be theoretically possible from that explanation, right?
    Anything's possible dear. I did find it most intriguing because I can relate. When I started I was wondering exactly what countless many personalities wonder before me. I've gone to the conclusion that its far more complicated than it seems. And that in times of stress, change and activity where we are exposed to certain personalities we do tend to absorb and adopt said personality matrices into our psyche and subconsciously portray that behaviour as a learned strategy to adapt in environments with such personalities to gain a commonality. Which isn't to say that might be your true personality just your adaptable personality or shadow personality maybe. Most likely your just borderline on functions and usually what you chose first makes most sense to me, back then you went without any foreknowledge and expectation in understanding your personality and now you could be overanalysing it.

MBTI
    xNFP

Well one thing is clear: I am not chart-the-course, and I am not behind-the-scenes. That's why I've pretty well narrowed the choices to ESXJ and ENFX. Everything else does not make sense to me.