I know I made a thread before, but still getting very unsure of this.
- I've looked into it already and ran into a lot of things that could prove me to be an INFj and a lot of things that could prove me to be an INFp...
but I know I am a INF - for sure.
Something that has really confused me...
* INFJ or INFP? a closer look - directing or informing.
- I can be a direct person and I can be an informing person...
- If I tell someone directly 'sit down' , I'd feel like I am being a bit too 'controlling', - If I tell someone, 'there's a seat over there' - I'd feel uncomfortable because I'm not being 'direct' enough.
- yep, confusing, I know.
* I'm an organized person. - If I had a deadline(that I had to complete), I wouldn't be at rest until it is actually finished.
INFJ or INFP? a closer look - Being or Doing.
Okay so I'm more anxious about what I am doing as it affects who I am showing up as.
* I've tested as an INFP twice and an INFJ twice.
my j/p is always very weak...
* I get uncomfortable feelings when I know something is not right.
* I know the difference between right and wrong and sometimes even do things without giving a damn about which one it fits into.
* I'm pretty good with finishing what I started, unlike my ENFP sister - I'd hate when she doesn't finish something we both plan - really pisses me off sometimes.
* I might plan something like an INTJ, - be warm and welcoming like an ENFP, be organized and cold like an ESTJ, Be fun and playful like an ESTP - be helpful and caring like an ESFJ, be artsy like an ESFP,etc. - I hate uniform, I may not have a solid, organized personality, like I need most other things to be.
* I constantly check back at my writing, just to be sure.. I'm in quite a hurry now, so I might mistake some things.. I'd let you know for sure, If you have any problems with it.
* In listening, - my sister talks a lot (shes an enfp), I listen but it takes me sometime to process it all at one time... I might even ask her to repeat it, I don't know, am i just lazy to listen?? - cause I'm not really actually thinking about anything at all, It just confuses me a bit. like I totally tune out. - it's like the words are coming out of your mouth, but my brain's not functioning. - it could just be that I have no interest in the topic so I just tune out randomly or could be cause I have the idea in my head but I takes some time to respond. - I believe this is an INFP thing.
* I heard somewhere that INFP's are like ISFPS, and INFJ's are like ISFJs....
as in - self centered or other centered... - I honestly view other-centered as being more of a better thing then self centered but I think both are as bad as each other... I'm not a people-pleaser, and I'm not arrogant, I have plans in life and I have goals to make the world a better place while making myself a better person for the world.
I'm young(in my teens).. so does that mean my J/P is still developing... Can I just confirm myself as an INFx???.