User Tag List

View Poll Results: I think pocket lint's type is...

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • ESTJ

0 0%
  • ESFJ

0 0%
  • ISTJ

0 0%
  • ISFJ

0 0%
  • ENTJ

0 0%
  • ENTP

0 0%
  • INTJ

0 0%
  • INTP

0 0%
  • ESTP

0 0%
  • ESFP

0 0%
  • ISTP

1 11.11%
  • ISFP

5 55.56%
  • ENFJ

0 0%
  • ENFP

0 0%
  • INFJ

1 11.11%
  • INFP

2 22.22%
  • o_O ?

0 0%
  • weird

2 22.22%
Multiple Choice Poll.
First 1234 Last

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

I think of daydreaming as passing time by imagining out some kind of situation.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    Very much so. Especially some sort of fantasy, something outside of "normal" reality.

My daydreaming tends to involve random fantasy stories, for example.
    We are not poets
    We have no right to make amendments

MBTI
    isxp

It was difficult for me to answer your daydreaming question! I looked up the definition on wikipedia, and based on examples there... I think I do daydream sometimes (sometimes = throughout the day in five minute sessions maybe... but I'm not sure they'd be fantasies). I like to plan out what to do next with real life situations in my mind. Also, I can just "space out"... it's when I don't think of anything... a short break from any stress. Other times, I have random thoughts that just flow... most of these thoughts don't have words to go with them... some of them are feeling tones.

Quote Originally Posted by Varelse View Post
    Very much so. Especially some sort of fantasy, something outside of "normal" reality.
    My daydreaming tends to involve random fantasy stories, for example.
    When you said fantasy, I immediately remembered my experience with playing DnD (Dungeons and Dragons), LOL. Last year, I went to four sessions of DnD with with a group of people who I now suspect are mostly Ns. I was amused at how they were acting out the roles and could stay hours in character, but when I played... it was extremely stressful because I had a hard time thinking in terms of this fantasy world they created. The next couple of sessions, I brought my ENTP cousin-- she loved the game and fit right in... but I was so bored that I just played with the dog for four hours. :rolleyes2:

Honestly, I don't think what I usually think about is that removed from "normal" reality.

MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Oh, she is totally ISFP.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Haha.
    Now that we've gone through all of this, are you even going to make a blog anyway?

Not pressuring you... just, interested.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

yes, where IS this magical linty blog I keep hearing rumblings about??
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    isxp

Haha.
    Now that we've gone through all of this, are you even going to make a blog anyway?

Not pressuring you... just, interested.
    Probbbbably. I have been taking photos for a blog too! It's just that things have been chaotic since I have a bunch of projects to finish for my finals next week-- I'm working on them on computer, I swear! Oh, and I think my rep points might go way down since it seems like ppl no like fluff?... and I am Queen of Fluff !

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    yes, where IS this magical linty blog I keep hearing rumblings about??
    12/04/07 MBTI Central Statistics-- Threads: 2,836
    It'll show up somewhere. It's invisible mode right now, but you can trade in your rep points to get the magical code to unlock it!

Oy, I can't believe all this reputation point system talk is getting to me too, LOL!

MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Yes, let it go, let it go.
    Free your mind of the reputation points.
    Do not let them torment you.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by pocket lint View Post
    It was difficult for me to answer your daydreaming question! I looked up the definition on wikipedia, and based on examples there... I think I do daydream sometimes (sometimes = throughout the day in five minute sessions maybe... but I'm not sure they'd be fantasies). I like to plan out what to do next with real life situations in my mind. Also, I can just "space out"... it's when I don't think of anything... a short break from any stress. Other times, I have random thoughts that just flow... most of these thoughts don't have words to go with them... some of them are feeling tones.
    Actually I can relate to this...I think it describes me fairly well! I'm either actively thinking about things/situations/my life, am having random thoughts/feelings and it's a flow, or I'm in total spaceout mode where I'm not really thinking about anything - more I'm just there in the moment.

I don't think I've ever met an ISFP in real life. Well, I know of someone my friend says is an ISFP, but I don't know that the woman in question has self-identified as one. Anyhow...I like photos, if you post photos on your blog I'll check it out!
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

MBTI
    isxp

Yes, let it go, let it go.
    Free your mind of the reputation points.
    Do not let them torment you.
    *chuckles* Sounds like some zen reading.
    I was looking through all the emoticons... we don't really have any that look 'enlightened'.
    These two combined = the closest I found:

Quote Originally Posted by cascademn View Post
    Actually I can relate to this...I think it describes me fairly well! I'm either actively thinking about things/situations/my life, am having random thoughts/feelings and it's a flow, or I'm in total spaceout mode where I'm not really thinking about anything - more I'm just there in the moment.
    Yeah, it's kind of hard for me to tell what part of my thinking is daydreaming? Before I read that definition, I thought it was the same thing as having inner dialogue. I also thought that most introverts think to themselves/daydream? I rarely make up stories or an alternate reality, though... and it seems like that is big part of daydreaming? I mostly think about what I have to do, worry about the future, etc.... but it's all kind of in the back of my mind because it is likely that I'd get distracted by something moving in front of me, end up doing something else or just forget that I was thinking about something and end up 'spacing out'-- like how you described it. *Repeat* :ouch:

I just showed the definition on wikipedia to my ESFP friend, and he said that he daydreams too...

Quote Originally Posted by cascademn View Post
    Anyhow...I like photos, if you post photos on your blog I'll check it out!
    Don't expect anything special, lol! I just like to use any pictures to help show people what I see... otherwise, I'll be crippled with only words !