• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Typing a friend

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
When I was in high school, I knew a guy who was very bright and empathetic. I've been contemplating what his MBTI type is. So a general listing of his characteristics would be:

- Empathetic: he knew how to put himself in someone else's shoes. He was very much intuitive about how people feel and knew how to work with them.

- Helper: he'd be the type to run in and save someone's life.

- Determined: he knew what he wanted and focused on achieving his goals.

- Intelligent: He loved challenges and flexed his mental muscles. He loved math and science, and was talented in music.

- Value oriented: if someone said something that went against his principles, he didn't like it at all. He stood close to his values and was a morally conscientious person.

- Hard to tell about introversion/extroversion. He seemed in the middle of the road in that perspective, but he wasn't really loud, he was quite soft-spoken.

- Was always busy hitting the books.

I think he could be either ENFJ, INFJ. What do you think?

nozflubber

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
MBTI Type
Hype
i'd say INFJ, but I really like to look at someone and hear them speak to know for sure. Biographies = not so good