• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Help me type this dude

briochick

half-nut member
MBTI Type
eNFP
Enneagram
;)
Instinctual Variant
sx
ok, I think he's an INTJ but I'm not sure.

Here's what I know:
  • Very rarely shows emotion (in fact, the only time I've seen him really show it was when he was talking about the road taxes in Illinois)
  • He's in his late 30s and single
  • He's an IT guy
  • He's redoing his house (he actually has a house)
  • He feels the need to point out every time any person is wrong about anything, to correct their logic, and to expound on points they otherwise didn't expand on.
  • I adore talking to him (lol, apparently I'm one of the only ones)
  • I like arguing with him and he doesn't call names when he corrects so I'm rarely insulted, though he's killed a few of my hyperbolic stories, lol.
  • He doesn't like to be hugged
  • He has very political views and was in the military and traveled for a bit and was a trucker for a bit and used to go on motorcycle trips but now his life is pretty, well, quiet.
  • He is not effusive.
  • I suspect he's an enneagram 9w8.
  • He's religious but very into the doctrine rather than the religious aspects.
  • He's *not* up for everything (much of anything).
  • He's kind of nerdy, he knows about sci-fi. I suspect he once played rpgs.
  • He'd rather plan things

Ok, so, help me out. I've known a few other guys who I believed were INTJs but they were a bit more emotive, happier, people. Compared to him I suspect they may have been Es...or perhaps just more balanced...

Thanks!