ok, I think he's an INTJ but I'm not sure.
Here's what I know:
- Very rarely shows emotion (in fact, the only time I've seen him really show it was when he was talking about the road taxes in Illinois)
- He's in his late 30s and single
- He's an IT guy
- He's redoing his house (he actually has a house)
- He feels the need to point out every time any person is wrong about anything, to correct their logic, and to expound on points they otherwise didn't expand on.
- I adore talking to him (lol, apparently I'm one of the only ones)
- I like arguing with him and he doesn't call names when he corrects so I'm rarely insulted, though he's killed a few of my hyperbolic stories, lol.
- He doesn't like to be hugged
- He has very political views and was in the military and traveled for a bit and was a trucker for a bit and used to go on motorcycle trips but now his life is pretty, well, quiet.
- He is not effusive.
- I suspect he's an enneagram 9w8.
- He's religious but very into the doctrine rather than the religious aspects.
- He's *not* up for everything (much of anything).
- He's kind of nerdy, he knows about sci-fi. I suspect he once played rpgs.
- He'd rather plan things
Ok, so, help me out. I've known a few other guys who I believed were INTJs but they were a bit more emotive, happier, people. Compared to him I suspect they may have been Es...or perhaps just more balanced...