• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I am probably an INTJ. Or am I?

What type is Jesus?

• INTJ

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • ENTJ

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Neither, please explain further.

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters

InvisibleJim

Permabanned
I vote INTJ. There is a large difference between the behaviour of an INTJ lacking in confidence and the INTJ ascendant:- moreso than with many other types.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Are you trying to mess with my delusions of grandeur? ;)
I'll give you a good spanking.

Listen, I'm not saying Liam is better than you...just that Lennon was better than you and Liam's better than Lennon. You do the math.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Listen, I'm not saying Liam is better than you...just that Lennon was better than you and Liam's better than Lennon. You do the math.

He seems more interested in Lenin than Lennon.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

I care nothing for this Liam, but Lennon was good. At least once he made a good song.

I vote INTJ. There is a large difference between the behaviour of an INTJ lacking in confidence and the INTJ ascendant:- moreso than with many other types.

Please, do elaborate.

He seems more interested in Lenin than Lennon.

That is very observant of you...
I don't care much for artists for themselves, only art.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

I only heard of this Oasis once... I never claimed listening to the crap :D
And I never know anything about the artists if they're not political singers like Victor Jara or Christy Moore.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Where did these come from?

Um... Society regards introversion as a weakness, generally.
You must know of that. It's kind of like the same thing that I learned to write with my right hand and never thought of using my left.
Because it's not "perfect".

Hell, I didn't even know I was left-handed until I did a test for my handgun license and I came out most definitely leftbrained/left-eye dominant.
I have a lousy handwriting and i'm equally awful as an extrovert.

Fecal McAngry

when it comes to politics.
The single most important thing in politics is the welfare of the largest possible amount of people. The rest is luxury and largely impossible to say whether it is definitely right or wrong.
Edit: for example, this is why I have never been able to muster any real contempt for the Soviet Union and the Third Reich. Relatively few died, the rest of society lived relatively well in relation to what cards they had at hand. Etc.
It is far more likely that an INTJ would write the above than an ENTJ.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You must know of that. It's kind of like the same thing that I learned to write with my right hand and never thought of using my left.

Hell, I didn't even know I was left-handed until I did a test for my handgun license and I came out most definitely leftbrained/left-eye dominant.

The left brain controls the right eye and vice versa.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It is far more likely that an INTJ would write the above than an ENTJ.

Yes... Possibly.
I do feel some sting of guilt for saying it, but I can't "hate" it like people generally do, dismissing it all because of a single tendency to kill lots of people.
Some of whom were actively opposing the regime...
I can see why dealing with opponents harshly would be a working way.

Edit: again, I would like to point out that I have never and will never support the slaughter of Jews. That was plain irrational.
I personally think Hitler was a sick bastard. He did manage to lift his country out of a deep hole of shit, though. For a time.

Fecal McAngry

Detachment from your body--to that degree--is more likely if Se is your fourth rather than third function...

Were you unaware that you were answering questions on type tests falsely? Or had you only read profiles?

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Detachment from your body--to that degree--is more likely if Se is your fourth rather than third function...

Were you unaware that you were answering questions on type tests falsely? Or had you only read profiles?

No no, I am actually quite good with physical things even acting as a right-handed person.
In a way, detached, yes. But more because I hadn't thought of doing some things left-handed because everyone else did it right-handed.
My father does the same.

Edit: and no, I answered after the best of my understanding. As I said, mental barriers.

Fecal McAngry

Yes... Possibly.
I do feel some sting of guilt for saying it, but I can't "hate" it like people generally do, dismissing it all because of a single tendency to kill lots of people.
Some of whom were actively opposing the regime...
I can see why dealing with opponents harshly would be a working way.

Edit: again, I would like to point out that I have never and will never support the slaughter of Jews. That was plain irrational.
I personally think Hitler was a sick bastard. He did manage to lift his country out of a deep hole of shit, though. For a time.

While I disagree with you on Hitler and economics, I suspect, that's neither here nor there--it was the statement that "The rest is luxury and largely impossible to say whether it is definitely right or wrong." that struck me as most indicative of a preference for Ni rather than Te. That kind of ambivalence would not sit well with most ENTJs. Similarly, while INTJs have "stronger" Fi than ENTJs, ENTJs would be more likely to be viscerally outraged by real-world atrocities than you might be for the simple reason that they regard "the real world" as "reality." I have a similar experience with ENFPs on occasion--even when I entirely agree that some great injustice has transpired in "this sketchy 3D world" (to quote an INTJ friend), I rarely feel the degree of outrage they do because my detachment is greater...

I was sittin' home alone one night in L.A.,
Watchin' old Cronkite on the seven o'clock news.
It seems there was an earthquake that
Left nothin' but a Panama hat
And a pair of old Greek shoes.
Didn't seem like much was happenin',
So I turned it off and went to grab another beer.
Seems like every time you turn around
There's another hard-luck story that you're gonna hear
And there's really nothin' anyone can say...

Bob Dylan, INFP, "Black Diamond Bay"

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
While I disagree with you on Hitler and economics, I suspect, that's neither here nor there--it was the statement that "The rest is luxury and largely impossible to say whether it is definitely right or wrong." that struck me as most indicative of a preference for Ni rather than Te. That kind of ambivalence would not sit well with most ENTJs. Similarly, while INTJs have "stronger" Fi than ENTJs, ENTJs would be more likely to be viscerally outraged by real-world atrocities than you might be for the simple reason that they regard "the real world" as "reality." I have a similar experience with ENFPs on occasion--even when I entirely agree that some great injustice has transpired in "this sketchy 3D world" (to quote an INTJ friend), I rarely feel the degree of outrage they do because my detachment is greater...

Yes... A sketchy 3D world would be a great name for it.
Outrage is seldom something I feel if it is not within a subject that I care about or even love.
If it's not within my sphere of interests, I don't really care. A hundred thousand dead somewhere far away is just as real, or even less real to me, than fictional characters dying.
And I feel more nationalist pride for the Two Rivers and Andor in The Wheel of Time series than I ever did for my native Sweden :D

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Based on your posts and pictures etc. and the way I see you, I think you're an ENTJ.
I'm not really sure though, are these the only two real options?

I'm having the same NiTe problem, reversed.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Based on your posts and pictures etc. and the way I see you, I think you're an ENTJ.
I'm not really sure though, are these the only two real options?

I'm having the same NiTe problem, reversed.

Not so strange. That is after all a part of the roleplay.
Yes, these are the only options. The NTJ parts are determined.
I'm only uncertain on the I/E.

But... For all intents and purposes, it wouldn't hurt to hear you out.
What would you suggest, if the poll contained all sixteen types?

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
OH NO JESUS WE LOST YOU!!!!!

Well I always thought you were unusually high on Ni, Fi for an ENTJ!