User Tag List

View Poll Results: What type is Jesus?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • INTJ

    9 39.13%
  • ENTJ

    10 43.48%
  • Neither, please explain further.

    4 17.39%
First 23456 Last

Results 31 to 40 of 80

  1. #31
    Freshman Member simulatedworld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    5,554

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YourLocalJesus View Post
    Um... Society regards introversion as a weakness, generally.
    You must know of that. It's kind of like the same thing that I learned to write with my right hand and never thought of using my left.
    Because it's not "perfect".

    Hell, I didn't even know I was left-handed until I did a test for my handgun license and I came out most definitely leftbrained/left-eye dominant.
    I have a lousy handwriting and i'm equally awful as an extrovert.
    The left brain controls the right eye and vice versa.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

  2. #32
    Courage is immortality Valiant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE
    Posts
    3,919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fecal McAngry View Post
    It is far more likely that an INTJ would write the above than an ENTJ.
    Yes... Possibly.
    I do feel some sting of guilt for saying it, but I can't "hate" it like people generally do, dismissing it all because of a single tendency to kill lots of people.
    Some of whom were actively opposing the regime...
    I can see why dealing with opponents harshly would be a working way.

    Edit: again, I would like to point out that I have never and will never support the slaughter of Jews. That was plain irrational.
    I personally think Hitler was a sick bastard. He did manage to lift his country out of a deep hole of shit, though. For a time.

    Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

  3. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    976

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YourLocalJesus View Post
    Um... Society regards introversion as a weakness, generally.
    You must know of that. It's kind of like the same thing that I learned to write with my right hand and never thought of using my left.
    Because it's not "perfect".

    Hell, I didn't even know I was left-handed until I did a test for my handgun license and I came out most definitely leftbrained/left-eye dominant.
    I have a lousy handwriting and i'm equally awful as an extrovert.
    Detachment from your body--to that degree--is more likely if Se is your fourth rather than third function...

    Were you unaware that you were answering questions on type tests falsely? Or had you only read profiles?

  4. #34
    Courage is immortality Valiant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE
    Posts
    3,919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fecal McAngry View Post
    Detachment from your body--to that degree--is more likely if Se is your fourth rather than third function...

    Were you unaware that you were answering questions on type tests falsely? Or had you only read profiles?
    No no, I am actually quite good with physical things even acting as a right-handed person.
    In a way, detached, yes. But more because I hadn't thought of doing some things left-handed because everyone else did it right-handed.
    My father does the same.

    Edit: and no, I answered after the best of my understanding. As I said, mental barriers.

    Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

  5. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    976

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YourLocalJesus View Post
    Yes... Possibly.
    I do feel some sting of guilt for saying it, but I can't "hate" it like people generally do, dismissing it all because of a single tendency to kill lots of people.
    Some of whom were actively opposing the regime...
    I can see why dealing with opponents harshly would be a working way.

    Edit: again, I would like to point out that I have never and will never support the slaughter of Jews. That was plain irrational.
    I personally think Hitler was a sick bastard. He did manage to lift his country out of a deep hole of shit, though. For a time.
    While I disagree with you on Hitler and economics, I suspect, that's neither here nor there--it was the statement that "The rest is luxury and largely impossible to say whether it is definitely right or wrong." that struck me as most indicative of a preference for Ni rather than Te. That kind of ambivalence would not sit well with most ENTJs. Similarly, while INTJs have "stronger" Fi than ENTJs, ENTJs would be more likely to be viscerally outraged by real-world atrocities than you might be for the simple reason that they regard "the real world" as "reality." I have a similar experience with ENFPs on occasion--even when I entirely agree that some great injustice has transpired in "this sketchy 3D world" (to quote an INTJ friend), I rarely feel the degree of outrage they do because my detachment is greater...

    I was sittin' home alone one night in L.A.,
    Watchin' old Cronkite on the seven o'clock news.
    It seems there was an earthquake that
    Left nothin' but a Panama hat
    And a pair of old Greek shoes.
    Didn't seem like much was happenin',
    So I turned it off and went to grab another beer.
    Seems like every time you turn around
    There's another hard-luck story that you're gonna hear
    And there's really nothin' anyone can say...

    Bob Dylan, INFP, "Black Diamond Bay"

  6. #36
    Courage is immortality Valiant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE
    Posts
    3,919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fecal McAngry View Post
    While I disagree with you on Hitler and economics, I suspect, that's neither here nor there--it was the statement that "The rest is luxury and largely impossible to say whether it is definitely right or wrong." that struck me as most indicative of a preference for Ni rather than Te. That kind of ambivalence would not sit well with most ENTJs. Similarly, while INTJs have "stronger" Fi than ENTJs, ENTJs would be more likely to be viscerally outraged by real-world atrocities than you might be for the simple reason that they regard "the real world" as "reality." I have a similar experience with ENFPs on occasion--even when I entirely agree that some great injustice has transpired in "this sketchy 3D world" (to quote an INTJ friend), I rarely feel the degree of outrage they do because my detachment is greater...
    Yes... A sketchy 3D world would be a great name for it.
    Outrage is seldom something I feel if it is not within a subject that I care about or even love.
    If it's not within my sphere of interests, I don't really care. A hundred thousand dead somewhere far away is just as real, or even less real to me, than fictional characters dying.
    And I feel more nationalist pride for the Two Rivers and Andor in The Wheel of Time series than I ever did for my native Sweden

    Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

  7. #37
    No Cigar Litvyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,787

    Default

    Based on your posts and pictures etc. and the way I see you, I think you're an ENTJ.
    I'm not really sure though, are these the only two real options?

    I'm having the same NiTe problem, reversed.

  8. #38
    Courage is immortality Valiant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE
    Posts
    3,919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Litvyak View Post
    Based on your posts and pictures etc. and the way I see you, I think you're an ENTJ.
    I'm not really sure though, are these the only two real options?

    I'm having the same NiTe problem, reversed.
    Not so strange. That is after all a part of the roleplay.
    Yes, these are the only options. The NTJ parts are determined.
    I'm only uncertain on the I/E.

    But... For all intents and purposes, it wouldn't hurt to hear you out.
    What would you suggest, if the poll contained all sixteen types?

    Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

  9. #39
    Pumpernickel
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Posts
    1,960

    Default

    OH NO JESUS WE LOST YOU!!!!!

    Well I always thought you were unusually high on Ni, Fi for an ENTJ!

  10. #40
    Pumpernickel
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Posts
    1,960

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fecal McAngry View Post

    That kind of ambivalence would not sit well with most ENTJs.
    Nope

Similar Threads

  1. Am I really an INTJ? Or INFx?
    By Sterretje in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-16-2017, 12:20 AM
  2. Am I an INTJ, INTP, ISTJ, or ISTP????
    By Trevo4311 in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-24-2011, 09:08 PM
  3. Is my Dad an INTJ or INTP?
    By Kenneth Almighty in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-05-2009, 03:12 PM
  4. Am I an INTP, INTJ, or ENTP?
    By Triglav in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 10-28-2009, 12:26 PM
  5. Am I an ENTP or an INTJ?
    By BlahBlahNounBlah in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 03-28-2009, 12:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO