First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Stick them threads in your beard, you farce

Nah, i'll read them. It'll take a while to respond, though.
    I guess I only have to read the OP?

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

yes, that's satisfactory
    Hello

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

The tertiary temptation one seems like me when talking of tertiary Fi. Attitudes from the horse's mouth was really me.

I have read the thread "There is nothing to gain from my inferior function" before.
    It's me to some extent. It makes sense. I used to think like that. Now I know I have something to gain from it.
    I have actually managed to become quite good with extroverted sensing. I have areas within it that I am really bad at, though. Awareness of my surroundings can be quite limited, and it seems like it's impossible to train.
    On the other hand, though, I am really good with physical stuff like fighting. Instinctual stuff based on reflexes and fine motor skill.

As for "The Dominant Assumption"...
    INJ (Ni): "...reality is arbitrary, and we are nothing but irrational, pattern-seeking individuals. Every perspective is an assumption, and there is no right or wrong answer to anything."

That is indeed my take on most things when it comes to opinions. I do however conform to one thing, when it comes to politics.
    The single most important thing in politics is the welfare of the largest possible amount of people. The rest is luxury and largely impossible to say whether it is definitely right or wrong.
    Edit: for example, this is why I have never been able to muster any real contempt for the Soviet Union and the Third Reich. Relatively few died, the rest of society lived relatively well in relation to what cards they had at hand. Etc.
    I'm not much for individualistic political approaches, and as such do not care for individual suffering when considering things on a larger scale.
    It is unavoidable that someone's toes are slammed in the door or stepped on.
    How much reason there was in certain arguments is another question... I have no goddamn idea as to how Hitler came to the conclusion that the Jews were to blame for "everything:steam:" ()

"Explaining the Inferior in terms of the Dominant" thread.

INJ (se): "Accepting things as they appear is just another way of looking at things."

This is one of my favorite quotations, from the book "The Walking Drum" by Louis L'Amour:

"Reality itself is a shadow, only an appearance accepted by those whose eyes shun what might lie beyond."

While it is linguistically different, they are close in nature and hold a similar meaning.
    Yes, it makes total sense to me.

"INTJ vs INTP: A Guide"

"INTJs are decisive, creative planners who love to turn bizarre ideas into plans of action. These are the left-brain thinkers who might find the directionless, armchair discussions of an INTP almost insufferable. INTJs have a much more pragmatic view of the world, one that is driven by their internal intuition. Where an INTP's ideas might come from what reality presents them moment-to-moment, an INTJs intuition is more mysterious and out of their control. This leads some practitioners to playfully stereotype INTJs as having bizaare psychic or premonitionary powers, of which they have no control of and have no recourse but to act as vessels thereof. It was likely an INTJ who first conceived of things like the wheel, or the internal combustion engine. For the INTJ, reality is dictated by premonition."

Have I ever mentioned that I actually reinvented an altimeter without knowing anything about how it works?
    I love doing stuff like that, and I reinvent them in my mind and later check it up and see how far off I were.
    I'm usually not very far from the truth.

And again, it makes lots of sense. I am not really clumsy or socially awkward, though.
    I have a lot of self-confidence, and I know when I do not suffice in some field. Social skills, especially reading people, is not a weak point.
    Not by any measure the strongest, however, like you would expect in some ENF type.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

you couldn't be more INTJ if you tried
    Hello

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by VagrantFarce View Post
    you couldn't be more INTJ if you tried
    To say "thanks" is what first comes to mind, but then again that'd be acknowledging the subjective pleasure in being right...
    Fuck it, I enjoy being right. Sorry for saying the F-word, moderateuurs...
    At least it wasn't in the OP

The above sentences is one of the major reasons as to why I didn't think I was an INTJ.
    I goof around a whole lot, and often.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

We have two votes for "neither"... Please explain, as the poll instructed you to.
    Four letters can be very exhausting

I am curious.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Shameless bump

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Bump. Btw... Is it somehow "illegal" to bump threads?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

ummm I have no idea what your type is; let's talk about Liam Gallagher instead.

Isn't he something? Way more important than you, for sure.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    ummm I have no idea what your type is; let's talk about Liam Gallagher instead.

Isn't he something? Way more important than you, for sure.
    Are you trying to mess with my delusions of grandeur?
    I'll give you a good spanking.