User Tag List

First 234

Thread: Say What?!?!

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    Not down to Earth. Oh? Ok. Mental note: must stalk Giggly.
    I think what he means is "practical-sounding" or speaking in a functional kind of way as opposed to an imaginative kind of way. But I could be wrong.

I vote INFJ for you too.

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    I think what he means is "practical-sounding" or speaking in a functional kind of way as opposed to an imaginative kind of way. But I could be wrong.

I vote INFJ for you too.
    You are not wrong.

MBTI
    fool

I'm not sure if this is relevant at all to you, but I remember reading in some thread about instinctual variants (yours was.. sp/so? Or something like that?) and I think that might at least explain your confusion with the S/N as sp might influence on how you see yourself as practical, (S[i] trait?, hence why you'd confuse with the ISFJ?) the down-to-earthness and "functioning" in the world in the lack of a better word? And the influence from your parents?

But you seem like an enneagram 4 but your instinctual variant (if it is what I remember it is) gives it a very interesting spin however. You kinda seem like a person who has no difficulty getting along with anyone, but I can also see what you've mentioned about the forums / irl thing.

But I can also relate, I still wonder if I'm using Ni at all either actually. I'm also thinking where's the proof, I don't acknowledge using it and it's confusing to read all these threads where people are explaining their dom N's in use and how it works. I couldn't explain how it works, I can't "see" it working. It comes either so naturally I don't notice or it doesn't exist at all.

I didn't mean to confuse you even more but I almost said you seem like an INFJ (and sorry, I know that wasn't even what you were looking for ) but then I realised at the end of my writing I have no idea if I'm even one. *shrug*
    But I think... A good indicator might be your interests. For example you're here, and you seemingly have no difficulty in grasping what the N's are talking about.

... Uhm, but if that leaves with the other type you were wondering, INFP, one question: When you're dealing with people and everyone's a distracted P and nothing's happening even when it should, do you feel the need to suggest something in order to move forward? And not in the manner of "Peanuts are good" (and when the other one still doesn't get it, continue with "Are you hungry?", "Did you see that peanut ad? Just tell me if you get hungry") (sorry about the bad illustration btw) but more like "Would you like to go and buy some peanuts?" When in doubt, this is the easiest way to tell INFxs apart.

Sniffles

You're just another WTFJ.

MBTI
    fool

*takes a deep breath* yeah I think you dear are over-analyzing it, just like the rest of us.

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by tibby View Post
    I'm not sure if this is relevant at all to you, but I remember reading in some thread about instinctual variants (yours was.. sp/so? Or something like that?) and I think that might at least explain your confusion with the S/N as sp might influence on how you see yourself as practical, (S[i] trait?, hence why you'd confuse with the ISFJ?) the down-to-earthness and "functioning" in the world in the lack of a better word? And the influence from your parents?

But you seem like an enneagram 4 but your instinctual variant (if it is what I remember it is) gives it a very interesting spin however. You kinda seem like a person who has no difficulty getting along with anyone, but I can also see what you've mentioned about the forums / irl thing.
    Yes, I "think" I am an E 4w5 sp/so/sx. Thanks, that's a great idea. Must look more into that.

I couldn't explain how it works, I can't "see" it working. It comes either so naturally I don't notice or it doesn't exist at all.
    Yes, exactly! I feel it working but all that goes up in the air when I try to put it into words. "It"

... Uhm, but if that leaves with the other type you were wondering, INFP, one question: When you're dealing with people and everyone's a distracted P and nothing's happening even when it should, do you feel the need to suggest something in order to move forward? And not in the manner of "Peanuts are good" (and when the other one still doesn't get it, continue with "Are you hungry?", "Did you see that peanut ad? Just tell me if you get hungry") (sorry about the bad illustration btw) but more like "Would you like to go and buy some peanuts?" When in doubt, this is the easiest way to tell INFxs apart.
    Ha. Yes! I started thinking about how I am with group assignments or just hanging around with a group of people and then I realized that I'm the one who's constantly cracking the whip. I need a plan, course of action, something to work towards and then I egg people on. I have no problems with taking the leadership position when I see that things are not moving fast enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    You're just another WTFJ.
    Well, that covers FJ at least.

Quote Originally Posted by tibby View Post
    *takes a deep breath* yeah I think you dear are over-analyzing it, just like the rest of us.
    Yes, you are correct. The day I made this thread happened to be one of those nice brain explosion days again.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

I have a somewhat close friend who is an INFJ, and you remind me of her so much that it's uncanny. It's hard to keep yourself under one type when these categories seem to be so leinient, one INFJ will be totally different from another, every person is different. This is especially so with the enneagram, you have to fall into one type or another... and there are only 9 types that seem really far apart. It might just be that some of the qualities of the types are exagurated such that you'll remember them well.
    5 3 9