User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Thread: Say What?!?!

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Your warmth is a strength for you. As far as I can tell I would say INFJ with a strong connection to your Fe. Your presence is like a cappuccino with nuanced flavors and a grand dollop of cream.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by Jenna View Post
    What exactly do you wonder about?
    Well, yeah, if I could answer that I wouldn't have any problems.

It's actually pretty easy to type other people when they describe themselves. And it's easy to give advice about what people should do to find out their type. But I'm having difficulties with applying that to myself or even describing myself.

Oh man, now I regret making this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by toonia View Post
    Your warmth is a strength for you. As far as I can tell I would say INFJ with a strong connection to your Fe. Your presence is like a cappuccino with nuanced flavors and a grand dollop of cream.
    Haha. Thanks, I love the image. But what comes to Fe, I think I express it more in the forum than in real life. Or maybe I am, but it's more "internal", as in I think about all the "social graces", expressions of warmth and so on but I rarely express them outwardly. Does this even make sense? Is it even possible?

I know that your function test results are saying INFP. (if I remember correctly)

However you don't sound like one.
    While I don't get that much Si vibes from you either.

So INFJ is probably the "best choice" for you.

Especially since you and I seem to be on a similar wavelenght often.

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    I know that your function test results are saying INFP. (if I remember correctly)
    Ha. Yes. Mostly INFP. Lately I've started to get INTJ, INTP and even ENTP :eek: Ok, I guess I can blame stress for that.

However you don't sound like one.
    While I don't get that much Si vibes from you either.

So INFJ is probably the "best choice" for you.

Especially since you and I seem to be on a similar wavelenght often.
    Ok, vibes are good. I can deal with vibes.

What would be Si vibes, exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post

Ok, vibes are good. I can deal with vibes.

What would be Si vibes, exactly?

You don't sound like someone who is down to Earth. (at least not completly)
    For example there is a observable difference between you and Giggly.

MBTI
    entp

definately N (look at our convo...not even once have you said WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN yet, nothing has had to be explained)

not P...just the worst J ever; your tendency is to somewhat define a conversation with absolutes which, from what i know, INFPs have trouble with...you use constructs in convos to make sure your exact point gets across.

what you think is your recent T-ness is most likely a manifestation of your Fe...a little bit pissed or bored Fe
    you could probably attribute your INTJ tests to lack of stuff to fuel the NF temperament? cut off from people (that count) lately? feeling like you have been living a little bit outside of your normal Sky is BLUE persona lately? a little stressed?

its also possible that you are not living up to your image of your ideal self. doing somethings in accordance with social convention that you dont usually do?

that said, you are the only INFJ i've ever talked to...so i may be wrong on all accounts
    i have however seen INFP, ENFJ, and INTJ. you dont strike as any of them. if anything, you strike me as a mixture of ENFJ and INTJ...INFJ

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

INFJ with a lot of free time or INFP.

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    You don't sound like someone who is down to Earth. (at least not completly)
    For example there is a observable difference between you and Giggly.
    Not down to Earth. Oh? Ok. Mental note: must stalk Giggly.

Quote Originally Posted by thisGuy View Post
    definately N (look at our convo...not even once have you said WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN yet, nothing has had to be explained)
    Haha. Yeah. That's actually easy to do because we haven't wandered off that casual banter zone. And I wouldn't actually admit that I don't understand people, not openly anyway. I make a mental note to research on the subject if I don't understand when, in reality, I just avoid talking about the topic and change it faster than...whatever.

not P...just the worst J ever; your tendency is to somewhat define a conversation with absolutes which, from what i know, INFPs have trouble with...you use constructs in convos to make sure your exact point gets across.
    Ok, yes. I can agree with that.

what you think is your recent T-ness is most likely a manifestation of your Fe...a little bit pissed or bored Fe
    Hm. That's interesting. I'd have to think about this one a bit more. I don't actually consider myself a T. Ha. I'm lead by my heart, occasionally to such an extent that it's ridiculous. Some of you T people can certainly vouch for that, I think.

you could probably attribute your INTJ tests to lack of stuff to fuel the NF temperament? cut off from people (that count) lately? feeling like you have been living a little bit outside of your normal Sky is BLUE persona lately? a little stressed?

its also possible that you are not living up to your image of your ideal self. doing somethings in accordance with social convention that you dont usually do?
    Probably, yes.

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by Ragingkatsuki View Post
    INFJ with a lot of free time or INFP.
    Ok, I'm opting for the former then.

MBTI
    entp

Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    Haha. Yeah. That's actually easy to do because we haven't wandered off that casual banter zone. And I wouldn't actually admit that I don't understand people, not openly anyway. I make a mental note to research on the subject if I don't understand when, in reality, I just avoid talking about the topic and change it faster than...whatever.
    actually the questioning (...WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN yet...) is only applicable in the banter zone. if we talk about esoteric subjects one of us will feel inadequate in knowledge but not dumb in admitting that they know nothing about it. it is only in the banter zone we perceive the other as no greater than ourselves and thus the hesitation in admitting our own weakness.

but you still respond with something close enough that actually makes sense and is a sure sign of N