• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Type Are You Not?

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I had this cheesy idea the other day of starting a thread in which through the process of elimination you try to find out which personality you are not.

Then I wrote out why I don't identify with such and such a trait in a funny way until I started explaining to myself why I thought I was infp but scrapped the idea but part of me likes it.

The format went something like this.

I don't think I'm ESFP enough because I lack entertainment ability, parties don't thrill me, religions don't do it for me and dancing ain't my strong suit.

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx
I don't think I'm an ISFP. ENFJ doesn't seem too likely either.

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
I don't think I am any of the T types, not by a long shot. Not got that logical smarts thing going on up here.

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
I don't think that I'm an ENTJ or an ESTJ... I'm just not decisive enough... I don't think...

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ESTJ.ESFP.ISFJ.ESFJ.ENFP

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I am definitely not any of the E's, and I know I don't really utilize Ne nor would I pass as an SJ once you got me talking, nor do I really operate similarly to any of the FP's..haha....so basically I'm nothing other than an INxJ.....but to keep this briefer, these are the types that are most foreign to either my understanding or behavior/approach to the world (in other words, the Anti-Me if I were at a party, or something :smile:):

ESFP
ESTJ

BlueSprout

/X\(:: :: )/X\
MBTI Type
pfni
Enneagram
I'm not an ENTJ, ESTP, ESFP, ISTP, ESTJ, ESFJ, ISTJ, ENFJ. I pretty much think I'm an INFP, ISFP or ENFP if I'm anything.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i'm in no way any of the sj types...way too np.

Lightyear

I am not an ESTP because I hate watching sports.

I am not an ENTP because I am not secretly plotting world domination.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
I am not EXFP, EXTJ, EXFJ, or EXTP because there is no chance in hell, under any definition of the term, that I am an extravert. Then, although more likely than the E types, I am not ISXJ, INFJ, or ISFP, because I don't relate at all to any of their type descriptions. That leaves ISTP, INTP, INFP, and INTJ (which are all distinct possibilities for me.)

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I can't see myself as any ExTx type or ESFx type. The only extrovert I could possibly be is an eNFP, and that is a stretch.

ISxJ is highly unlikely. The SJ temperament just doesn't fit me. Having Te in the aux-position is laughable for me also, so that rules out INTJ.

I could basically only suspect one "letter" change (eNFP, INFJ, ISFP, INTP), but I feel too strongly about being intuitive, introverted, and Fi-dom (INFP).

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
The first type that comes to mind when I hear this question is ISFJ