Thread: What Type Are You Not?

Interspecial Interpreter Array Amargith's Avatar
    4dw sx/so
    IEx None

Not an NT..not logical enough for that

Not an ST..not confident or problemsolving enough for that

Not an SJ...suck too much at being detailoriented and precise

In order of "most obvious" to "least obvious":

Sensing is out entirely, because I don't notice details, I'm clumsy, and.. every other intuitive stereotype out there. I'm probably one of the most N-leaning people I know.

Especially when it comes to my method of delivery, I'm not anything but Ne or Te dominant. Nothing else fits. (I alternate between the two "external" states of mind pretty readily, though with Te clearly on the back burner.)

I'm not methodical, disciplined, scheduled, or planned enough to be a full-on J, either, but I do have my share of organizational tools.

I don't usually value theories for their own sake, and I don't particularly care about accuracy or internal consistency, either. So Ti-valuing is out.

The descriptions of Fe are usually unfairly biased, and the descriptions of Fi don't seem to be able to capture its essence, so I won't comment on those.

5w6 sp/so

I'm farthest from ExxP, I think I can say surely. It would be a huge push to even "try" that personality.
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

Ok. The following is solely based on feeling and stereotypes, so meh. I'm not even going to touch upon the functions.

I am so not an E. Being around people drains me of energy so that I feel like the smallest prune on earth.

Not a T either. I'm annoyingly subjective, ruled by my heart and basically, all that a gooey "feeler" is supposed to be. I might not look like it at first glance but trust me, there's feelery goo oozing from my pores.

So, that knocks 12 types right off the table.

I am so not a P. I might not constantly show my anal-retentive side but it's there, IT'S THERE. And being easily adaptive? Forget about it. My attitude is and always has been towards organization, planning, scheduling and closure seeking.

I am so not an S. I am not down to earth even if I do try to be practical. I only notice the world around me when something hits my head. My focus is on the future to such an extent that it's almost ridiculous. I constantly try to read between the lines, searching for multiple possibilities and explanations even when nothing is really there and I should give up on it already.

As a conclusion, there's only one type left and it's mine, MINE!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Synapse View Post
    I don't think I'm ESFP enough because I lack entertainment ability, parties don't thrill me, religions don't do it for me and dancing ain't my strong suit.
    I'm not an ESFP cause I don't find fart jokes funny - UNLESS they are being done by Data from Star Trek.

Banned Array
    5w6 sx/so

What types am I not? - ESFJ, ESFP, ESTJ, ENFJ, ENTJ
    What types am I most like? - INTP, ISTP, ENTP, INTJ

Not an SJ, NP, NJ or ESTP.