User Tag List

12311 Last

Default Analyze Victor/split from Forum's Scariest Members

Quote Originally Posted by Miserable View Post
    Well, I think you're an F.
    That's a start. So I am a "- - F -". That's one letter out of four. But I think the first letter is the most important, so do you think I am an I or an E?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    That's a start. So I am a "- - F -". That's one letter out of four. But I think the first letter is the most important, so do you think I am an I or an E?
    IxFP

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5&4 sx
    Socionics
    INFj

Quote Originally Posted by Lohengrin View Post
    No one scares me... but the one person that has me a little uncomfortable is this person who seemingly has everyone fooled but I get the strong feeling that that's a facade and he's not being 'him'.
    Yeah, I know who you're talking about.

He's occasionally funny, though.

Gotta give him that.

Quote Originally Posted by Requeim View Post
    IxFP
    Ah, we are getting there. So far I am an IxFP. There is only one letter to go. I wonder what I am. Will it change my life? Four is a nice number, a nice round number. And four squared is my lucky number 16. But I don't want you to think I am superstitious or anything. And nor do I want you to think I am into numerology. No, what I want to know is the second letter of my type.

What do you think it is?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

"Yet another [thread] devolves into a Victor-centric discussion. The man has talent.
    -InaF3157"

And he is an infj...darn I couldn't even help but take the bait too...talk about scary
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    And he is an infj
    I think you're joking here, but if not.... No he isn't

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Ah, we are getting there. So far I am an IxFP. There is only one letter to go. I wonder what I am. Will it change my life? Four is a nice number, a nice round number. And four squared is my lucky number 16. But I don't want you to think I am superstitious or anything. And nor do I want you to think I am into numerology. No, what I want to know is the second letter of my type.

What do you think it is?
    S, although i bet you'd like everybody to think N.... There's alot of superfluous stuff in most of your posts, but it seems forced most of the time

Quote Originally Posted by neptunesnet View Post
    Yeah, I know who you're talking about.

He's occasionally funny, though.

Gotta give him that.
    please tell me... please please please

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Requeim View Post
    I think you're joking here, but if not.... No he isn't
    "INFJs are gentle, caring, complex and highly intuitive individuals. Artistic and creative, they live in a world of hidden meanings and possibilities. Only one percent of the population has an INFJ Personality Type, making it the most rare of all the types."
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

"Yet another [thread] devolves into a Victor-centric discussion. The man has talent.
    -InaF3157"

And he is an infj...darn I couldn't even help but take the bait too...talk about scary
    Victor's posts are dripping with Ni+Fi. I don't see any evidence of Fe or Ti at all (which discounts INFJ.) You're absolutely right about the Ni though.

So this leads me to narrow him down to INTJ or ISFP, with much more focus on the tertiary than the auxiliary. He describes himself as an extreme introvert, which would explain his leading with two introverted functions.

I lean toward ISFP (with Ni emphasized a lot more than Se) because I think his Fi is the stronger force, and that he turns Ni on and off more consciously. But I don't think he's fully conscious of the extent to which Fi pervades everything he says (which is typical of the dominant function.)
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?
    Likes benoticed liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

"INFJs are gentle, caring, complex and highly intuitive individuals. Artistic and creative, they live in a world of hidden meanings and possibilities. Only one percent of the population has an INFJ Personality Type, making it the most rare of all the types."
    No

read my post again, and the post below yours

Quote Originally Posted by neptunesnet View Post
    MU HA HA

Use your Ni.

My Ni is kinda rusty atm, pleeeeease tell me :P

edit: i have a feeling that i would agree with you if you told me though

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    Victor's posts are dripping with Ni+Fi. I don't see any evidence of Fe or Ti at all (which discounts INFJ.) You're absolutely right about the Ni though.

So this leads me to narrow him down to INTJ or ISFP, with much more focus on the tertiary than the auxiliary. He describes himself as an extreme introvert, which would explain his leading with two introverted functions.

I lean toward ISFP (with Ni emphasized a lot more than Se) because I think his Fi is the stronger force, and that he turns Ni on and off more consciously. But I don't think he's fully conscious of the extent to which Fi pervades everything he says (which is typical of the dominant function.)

If my memory serves me well he "was" an INTJ before you came here.
    Just saying.