• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Analyze Victor/split from Forum's Scariest Members

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
^ You're just chock full of penis envy, aren't you?

Mole

Permabanned
I think he loves the attention and especially enjoys the fact that he's been able to fool a number of people into thinking he doesn't want it.

Personally I love attention and say so.

Attention is vital for the survival of small babies and it doesn't matter whether it is positive or negative.

And in the same way, attention is vital for me to grow and create. Just as it is for you too, dear Sim.

And on top of that we live in the attention economy.

Attention is now more important than money. You can see this clearly with celebrities like Paris Hilton who have all the money in the world but devote their whole lives to gaining more attention.

We may not be as successful as Paris Hilton, Sim. But we can pay one another attention.

nolla

Senor Membrane
MBTI Type
INFP
Victor as the main course and Qre:us as the dessert. How lovely.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
chirp chirp chirp chirp CHIRP

new internet acronym--COL

(chirping out loud)

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
He's got no interest in type except to use an interest in it against you. His posts are either to flirt or to otherwise draw attention to himself. Call me, we'll read. Dance with me. Be my muse. Be the dinner.

That's not like Wildcat.

Qre:us

Personally I love attention and say so.

Attention is vital for the survival of small babies and it doesn't matter whether it is positive or negative.

And in the same way, attention is vital for me to grow and create. Just as it is for you too, dear Sim.

And on top of that we live in the attention economy.

Attention is now more important than money. You can see this clearly with celebrities like Paris Hilton who have all the money in the world but devote their whole lives to gaining more attention.

We may not be as successful as Paris Hilton, Sim. But we can pay one another attention.

Come, let us validate each other's existence, and a crisis will be averted.

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
For instance, here I am constantly asked to explain myself. In other words I am constantly asked to slip back into my own ego. And I can only do this at the expense of my creativity. And I find this annoying.

However annoyance breeds annoyance and I think many here are annoyed at my creativity and would like to destroy it. And instinctively they seem to know that if they can provoke my ego, they will have succeeded in destroying my creativity.

After putting your art out into the world, I understand why you don't want to have to explain what it means. Either people get it or they don't. Why should you have to spell it out, espcially if the audience seems unappreciative and nit-picky? It dispels what you see as the magic ...

People are trying to peel away your layers Victor yet you resolutely hold them close to you. We try our best to catch a glimpse of what you are hiding, but have to conclude you're either imprisoned behind your persona or there's really nothing deeper there at all. Perhaps you fear too that there's nothing else there ... or you feel you already have laid your soul bare and we are simply blind to see it.

I doubt the majority in this thread want to destroy you - people see the art, appreciate the art, and the art becomes more tangible if we can see the real person behind it, even if only from time to time. Even, for just a second. That's all really. You've got a lot of folks either frustrated or fascinated by you, so that's no small feat. We just sense there's more!

See, everyone hates puzzles, at least a bit. So, of course they try to solve you.

All puzzles are more interesting before solving.

And this is what will happen to me ... they will cast me aside ...

Perhaps, but either way, the audience loses interest in the fad or consumes the artist. You must make the art for your own sake, not the world's.

Geoff

Lallygag Moderator
MBTI Type
INXP
I think if one presents information in a way that people find hard to comprehend, one should not be surprised if people constantly question what it means.

Just a realistic truth of human communications.

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
I doubt the majority in this thread want to destroy you - people see the art, appreciate the art, and the art becomes more tangible if we can see the real person behind it, even if only from time to time. Even, for just a second. That's all really. You've got a lot of folks either frustrated or fascinated by you, so that's no small feat. We just sense there's more!
This.

and...
Perhaps, but either way, the audience loses interest in the fad or consumes the artist. You must make the art for your own sake, not the world's.
:yes:

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
What's there to analyze.

Victor is in a stream of consciousness that prefers to talk in double spacing. He's obviously got Office 2007 and knows how to use it. :D

Mole

Permabanned
I think if one presents information in a way that people find hard to comprehend, one should not be surprised if people constantly question what it means.

Sure, there's what I say and how I say it.

I was watching a video of Marissa Mayer from Google and she was asked for three tags to describe herself. So she said, "Creativity, optimism and logic".

I admire her so I asked myself the same question and came up with empathy, creativity, presence and pleasure. And I realise that pleasure is my touchstone.

I am comfortable in my own skin. I realised that pleasure is a real thing for me tempered by empathy, creativity and presence.

So for me, empathy, creativity and presence are only the pathway to pleasure.

So I write to please myself. And if I can't please myself, I won't be able to please you.

So I am not a puzze to solve, rather I am pleasure to enjoy.

Of course you may or may not enjoy what I write, but to question what I mean misses the point.

So I try to subvert your quest for meaning by saying the meaning of my post is its response.

And of course I enjoy your response just as I enjoy writing my posts.