• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Analyze Victor/split from Forum's Scariest Members

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
If Victor is an INFP, why does he show so much Ni?

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You know, Victor did type himself as an INFP last summer, if my memory serves me right. How's the weather in Sweden? :whistling:

-16 degrees Celsius, just stopped snowing.
All in all, not too bad for January.

Poor neptune... Are you serious about getting those implants? Gotta hurt.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Victor's posts are dripping with Ni+Fi. I don't see any evidence of Fe or Ti at all (which discounts INFJ.) You're absolutely right about the Ni though.

So this leads me to narrow him down to INTJ or ISFP, with much more focus on the tertiary than the auxiliary. He describes himself as an extreme introvert, which would explain his leading with two introverted functions.

I lean toward ISFP (with Ni emphasized a lot more than Se) because I think his Fi is the stronger force, and that he turns Ni on and off more consciously. But I don't think he's fully conscious of the extent to which Fi pervades everything he says (which is typical of the dominant function.)

There's no way Victor is a sensor. He's one of the most abstract people on the forum. And we both know INTJ is laughable for him.

INFP. He seems to use Ne in his writing, while being Fi dominant. They can use some Ni too.

Qre:us

Fair enough; when the auxiliary function is very weak (as in Victor's case) it's pretty easy to confuse Ni+Fi with Fi+Ni. There's no Se or Te coming out to clarify the difference.

Victor's got Ne out the whoo-ha. That's not Ni you see. Every thought is connected to another (seemingly random) thought, and so it goes, until you come full circle to the original thought. When Ne is more matured, there's an elegance to it, that's poetic.

Point is, his strings of thought, they're not very in-to-out, it's out-going-in-in-in-oh-so-in "deep" and expansive.

IA, about the Fi.

He's an INFP (who hates Te).

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Maybe we should just make a Victor thread because unless he is the scariest member then we have sailed a bit off target.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
They can use Ni too. Just look at INFP scores on that cognitive functions test. Both Ne and Ni tend to score high, but with Ne usually leading.

I score high, almost exactly the same, on Ne and Ni. In fact, I actually scored higher on Ni than Ne. But in reality, I seem to be consistently using Ne. I've been told those cognitive functions tests are bullshit.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Victor's got Ne out the whoo-ha. That's not Ni you see. Every thought is connected to another (seemingly random) thought, and so it goes, until you come full circle to the original thought. When Ne is more matured, there's an elegance to it, that's poetic.

Point is, his strings of thought, they're not very in-to-out, it's out-going-in-in-in-oh-so-in "deep" and expansive.

IA, about the Fi.

He's an INFP (who hates Te).

+1

All his arch enemies seem to be Te related.

I score high, almost exactly the same, on Ne and Ni. In fact, I actually scored higher on Ni than Ne. But in reality, I seem to be consistently using Ne. I've been told those cognitive functions tests are bullshit.

Yeah but I figure INFPs will use more Ni than ENFPs.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Victor? ISFP

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Yeah but I figure INFPs will use more Ni than ENFPs.

How? I mean, in what regard? I've never seen this spoken of until now.

I tested INFJ the first five times I took the MBTI test. I always test ENFp in Socionics. People IRL have told me that I act like an extrovert. I often feel like an introvert. People in Vent tell me that there's no way I could be INFP, and that I communicate like an E, no doubt.

It's all conjecture, at best.

Qre:us

All his arch enemies seem to be Te related.

:laugh: Arch enemies.

Yeah, Victor is like Wildcat (INTP), but, you can ruffle his feathers. I mean, fur.

and Vic is more pretentious about his persona.....seems Fi-motivated

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8

Yeah, Victor is like Wildcat (INTP), but, you can ruffle his feathers. I mean, fur.

Wildcat is also the smartest person in the room. By a country mile.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
How? I mean, in what regard? I've never seen this spoken of until now.

I tested INFJ the first five times I took the MBTI test. I always test ENFp in Socionics. People IRL have told me that I act like an extrovert. I often feel like an introvert. People in Vent tell me that there's no way I could be INFP, and that I communicate like an E, no doubt.

It's all conjecture, at best.

INFPs use Ni in the same way that ISTJs obviously use some Ti, even though it isn't in their cognitive functions line-up. Introverts can use many of the introverts functions, to some degree. Same with extroverts and extroverted functions. Wouldn't you say?

This all does go against cognitive functions, or at least the ordering. That's probably why you haven't heard it.

Yup. Sometimes he even VicRolls a whole thread. Gets a lil diva.

Wildcat is also the smartest person in the room. By a country mile.

Yeah he's a sharp cat. From what I've seen.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Soooooo cooooold.

*teeth chatter*

Well, I need a bottle of peroxide first.

:D

Well, I was going to say something about urine also being able to bleach hair if it's in there long enough... But i'm not going to.
Have your hydrogen peroxide :D

I hear they make own body fat breast implants nowadays. Much more pleasant.

Don't forget to get yourself a fur or something, it's cold here.
Come by for some coffee, sometime and by all means stay for dinner :)