Supreme Allied Commander Take Five's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    He put INFP in his type because someone told him too

IIRC it was Jack Flaks recommendation.
    Oh. Didn't he have a type before that, then?
    Johari Nohari

"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. "--Niccolo Machiavelli

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    When my ego is attacked, it defends itself. You know this but keep on attacking me.

You also know now that my ego comes at the expense of my creativity. And that it the deeper reason you continue to attack me.

And the even deeper reason is that you hate your own creativity even more than you hate mine.
    And the deepest reason is because your ego defines your creativity. Your ego holds your creativity captive. So when I chip away at your ego, you think me to chip away at your creativity. Separate, and you will find humility in your art. It's freeing.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    He doesn't want to be typed, I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to be analysed either, which is why doing so is pointless at best. What type he is or isn't makes no difference.

Carry on.
    Too right.

So it begs the question, why did he fan the flames of those that tried to type him before (see start of this thread)?

He would love to have a thread dedicated to him that goes down in TypeC history, like Jack's, or exceeding it. We're just giving his ego what it wants.

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

So you can imagine, Nolla, what a pleasure for me to read your posts and find I am understood.
    Oh, I don't understand you. I tried, but it was long ago, so I let go and basicly ignored your posts for a while. Sometimes I was interested to read them just because of the style. Lately I've been mostly just letting my eyes go over the words without trying to decipher the meaning and it has been a lot more entertaining. See, everyone hates puzzles, at least a bit. So, of course they try to solve you.

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    If you get your ethics from inside and your logic from outside, you're an Fi/Te type.

If you get your logic from inside and your ethics from outside, you're a Ti/Fe type.
    This is rather neat.

Quote Originally Posted by nolla View Post
    Oh, I don't understand you. I tried, but it was long ago, so I let go and basicly ignored your posts for a while. Sometimes I was interested to read them just because of the style. Lately I've been mostly just letting my eyes go over the words without trying to decipher the meaning and it has been a lot more entertaining. See, everyone hates puzzles, at least a bit. So, of course they try to solve you.
    Yes, I am not a puzzle to solve rather I am a pleasure to enjoy.

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

All puzzles are more interesting before solving. When you have that bad picture of the Eiffel tower there lying on the table the sense of achievement disappears quickly and you think "Where am I going to put the dinner?"

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

So why was he listed as INFP just because Jack Flak told him to?
    Johari Nohari

"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. "--Niccolo Machiavelli

Quote Originally Posted by Take Five View Post
    So why was he listed as INFP just because Jack Flak told him to?
    Because the meaning of any communication is the response.

And when I asked, what do you think my type is, the response came back, INFP. So I took this to be the meaning of my question.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Because the meaning of any communication is the response.

And when I asked, what do you think my type is, the response came back, INFP. So I took this to be the meaning of my question.
    Was his the only suggestion?
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by nolla View Post
    All puzzles are more interesting before solving. When you have that bad picture of the Eiffel tower there lying on the table the sense of achievement disappears quickly and you think "Where am I going to put the dinner?"
    And this is what will happen to me.

When they solve the puzzle of Victor, they will cast me aside and only think of dinner.