First 11192021222331 Last

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Victor has stated he doesn't plan his posts - they're always spontaneous, and he posts for effect - basically to get attention.

SP-Artisan. Case closed.

NEXT!
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    548 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    BlackCat's long-lost brother from another mother.....the other ISFP who was confused for an INFP because he was stuck in the FiNi loop.

Can you see it? Can ya? Can ya?
    I always used to associate the two together (and occasionally mixed them up for some reason. IIRC, Blackcat may have been going through a bit of a cynical phase for awhile).

Victor was wearling INFP before, and I never really questioned that, though his perpetual skepticism did seem out of character for an INFP. He seemed like a T, makign logical arguments against MBTI, but then at the same time, this did seem like more to just dismantle the framework, which would fit "demonic" (8th place) Ti. But still, that raised the question of why he was here, then. From what I know of INFP, if something went against their values, they would not hang around just bashing it; they would move on.

So if he's really operating so much, potentially from the shadows, then it will be hard to tell what he really prefers.

As for Ne vs Ni; I'm not sure what people are going by, but then all I really remember of him are his comments on MBTI. I guess calling it a "cult" and the associated conspiracy rhetoric is supposed to be Ni? That could be "senex" (grumpy old man archetype) Ni, as that's how it works for me as well.

This post
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...tml#post987183
    does sound like a more natural INFP coming out.
    APS Profile: Inclusion: e/w=1/6 (Supine) |Control: e/w=7/3 (Choleric) |Affection: e/w=1/9 (Supine)
    Ti 54.3 | Ne 47.3 | Si 37.8 | Fe 17.7 | Te 22.5 | Ni 13.4 | Se 18.9 | Fi 27.9

Temperament (APS) from scratch -- MBTI Type from scratch
    Type Ideas

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Tater View Post
    Victor, what was your childhood like?
    I was lucky. I had a mother and father who loved and looked after my sister and myself.

Before my sister came along I had an imaginary friend called Didi who lived in the mirror of my mother's wardrobe. And unsurprisingly he was blonde and playful, quite like myself.

I learnt to swim in the ocean pool at Maroubra. Then we moved to the country at Picton and found a lovely dog called Blackie who become part of the family. But Blackie was always a little jealous of my pony, Trixie, a piebald who loved to jump.

I liked to organise groups of friends who might play monopoly all night. But my big project was to organise a group every weekend to build an outdoor area on the side of the hill outside our home. And all our earthworks culminated in a huge bonfire on Guy Fawkes night to which all the neighbours were invited.

I also organised my friends to build canoes from roofing tin and tar and paddle them in Stoney Creek.

And we used to go on day long bike rides from Picton to Menangle for a swim.

And sometimes my sister and I would catch the train and the ferry all the way to Manly in Sydney for a day long outing. Or these two little children would catch the train in the opposite direction to the lovely outdoor swimming pool in Mittagong under the trees.

And we would always return to a delicious home cooked meal by our mother.

And I was always secretly in love with a little girl from school. But I never told her.

My parents brought me books and my father taught me to box and fish.

And of course they read aloud to me particularly, "Wind in the Willows".

So I carry this treasure with me always.

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    I was lucky. I had a mother and father who loved and looked after my sister and myself.

Before my sister came along I had an imaginary friend called Didi who lived in mirror of my mother's wardrobe. And unsurprisingly he was blonde and playful, quite like myself.

I learnt to swim in the ocean pool at Maroubra. Then we moved to the country at Picton and found a lovely dog called Blackie who become part of the family. But Blackie was always a little jealous of my pony, Trixie, a piebald who loved to jump.

I liked to organise groups of friends who might play monopoly all night. But my big project was to organise a group every weekend to build an outdoor area on the side of the hill outside our home. And all our earthworks culminated in a huge bonfire on Guy Fawkes night to which all the neighbours were invited.

I also organised my friends to build canoes from roofing tin and tar and paddle them in Stoney Creek.

And we used to go on day long bike rides from Picton to Menangle for a swim.

And I was always secretly in love with a little girl from school. But I never told her.

My parents brought me books and my father taught me to box and fish.

And of course they read aloud to me particularly, "Wind in the Willows".

So I carry this treasure with me always.
    My first thought was a likeness to Anne Shirley from Green Gables and the friends she made, and the activities she organized/did.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric B View Post
    I always used to associate the two together (and occasionally mixed them up for some reason. IIRC, Blackcat may have been going through a bit of a cynical phase for awhile).

Victor was wearling INFP before, and I never really questioned that, though his perpetual skepticism did seem out of character for an INFP. He seemed like a T, makign logical arguments against MBTI, but then at the same time, this did seem like more to just dismantle the framework, which would fit "demonic" (8th place) Ti. But still, that raised the question of why he was here, then. From what I know of INFP, if something went against their values, they would not hang around just bashing it; they would move on.

So if he's really operating so much, potentially from the shadows, then it will be hard to tell what he really prefers.

As for Ne vs Ni; I'm not sure what people are going by, but then all I really remember of him are his comments on MBTI. I guess calling it a "cult" and the associated conspiracy rhetoric is supposed to be Ni? That could be "senex" (grumpy old man archetype) Ni, as that's how it works for me as well.
    Victor's "art" - Fi/Ni - ISFP

This post
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...tml#post987183
    does sound like a more natural INFP coming out.
    Victor breaking his persona.....INFP

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

Victor, I have a question - what enneagram type do you most identify with?

(If it's already been posted somewhere, someone link me to the post please!)

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Yeah, does anyone relate to Victor? And if so, how?
    I totally relate to Victor. He's one of my favorite posters.
    Sorry, I can't tell you how right now.

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    There's no way Victor is a sensor. He's one of the most abstract people on the forum.
    Yea...
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

MBTI
    STP

I have always liked his responses. Didnt always agree with them and there was always one or 2 lines that just seemed off. They were pretty logical, but it seemed like his posts made a jump somewhere in it where it became feeling as opposed to logic and then converted back. The flow of his comments are very linear, making small jumps within each statement. Something about it just hits a good chord in the way he words things.
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

All the organizing of friends for activities doesn't sound (stereo)typical INFP
    Not that we cannot organize, but you know....
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    All the organizing of friends for activities doesn't sound (stereo)typical INFP
    Not that we cannot organize, but you know....
    You know, it is starting to occur to me that not relating to me as a person, but typing me, is an insult.

If that is true, then typing anyone, rather than relating directly to them as a person, is also an insult.

And if this is true, it is quite extraordinary as it means MBTI is inherently insulting to a person.