MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Default type my daughter

update from my husband minutes ago.

"binks" has created wanted posters on the dsi (nintendo) and has captured the criminals (her 8 year old brother and 5 year old sister). they are locked in prison which she has made out of a bed, toys and pillows and are not being let out until the timer goes off on her ipod touch, one hour. she made a deal with them. if they stay in prison for an hour, she will be their slave and if she wins, they will be her slave. i am willing to bet she has figured that she will win this one hands down.

so based on this, what type is my 9 year old daughter? fyi this sort of things goes on all the time with her tricking them into doing things for her benefit.
    Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

ESTJ, ENTJ or ENTP i think

but only 9 years old, so a lot can still happen

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

My best guess would be ENTJ. She's kind of like my oldest only more extroverted.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Yeah, I'd say ENTJ too, but 9 years is indeed still young. I think children has a far less rigid use of cognative functions than adults. She's still exploring her comfort zones and preferences so it could still change. But usually the strongest behavioural patterns do shape the person. I think it's safe to assume she's definatly an extraverted thinker though.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

NTJ...?

Too young to type... but does it really matter? She'll be a succesful and intelligent adult, a leader of some sorts. Propably.

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by Litvyak View Post
    Too young to type... but does it really matter? She'll be a succesful and intelligent adult, a leader of some sorts. Probably.
    yes she is too young and no it doesn't matter. mbti is an indicator. i'm always saying that. stop trying to suck all the fun out of things. ;P

here are the mug shots she took.

i finally freed them so they could have dinner so no one "won", but she kept them quiet and out of my hair for a good while which was nice of her.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

LOL! That is too much! She's good.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

She is obviously an estp. The next in her sights will be her infj mum. I'll bet my bottom dollar on it.

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    LOL! That is too much! She's good.
    lol thanks. she could have put more effort into it but yeah i know, she's only 9.
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    She is obviously an estp. The next in her sights will be her infj mum. I'll bet my bottom dollar on it.
    i'm not so sure about that. she knows better than to challenge me! iow don't set the crazy lady off! all kidding aside though i can see estj. she is young and and if she is intuitive it may surface later, but right now she seems to be estj. she is organized for a kid her age. i've always said she'll do well in whatever she does. i've even told her teachers that (when she hasn't been challenged by them) she will be fine. i've no doubt that she will surpass most of them in her lifetime. nothing worse than uninspiring educators. :/