My name is Peter, and as you can see, I have typed myself as an INTJ. However, I have had mixed results from different tests. So, I think it would be cool if I could talk about myself and you guys could type me.
1. I am in school, and run a 4.0 GPA. I especially enjoy math and the sciences (esp. Chemistry).
2. I tend to associate with others who share passions. I am a member of math and science clubs, for example. However, I spend most of my time in front of my computer alone.
3. I play a musical instrument and study music theory at school. I must always have music or some noise (TV etc...) on when I am working.
4. I am a Christian (apparently most INTJs aren't religious), but I dislike organized religion (so, I don't go to church very often).
5. When someone tells me an idea I typically try to find counter-examples and flaws. I'll argue sides I don't believe in just for the sake of testing an idea. I love a good debate, as long as the person I am debating isn't dumb.
6. I tend to think a lot before I say things, when I meet someone at first I am rarely "real" with them, it takes awhile to actually know how I am.
7. I don't watch TV much, the news tends to bother me, I like comedies (esp. the Big Band Theory) and documentaries.
8. I tend to be a leader and someone people respect.
9. I take things personally at times.
10. I like to learn things, how and why things work. I love to understand esoteric things and methods just in case I see them somewhere. But, I tend not to follow through (thus, I about "half-know" some half dozen languages).
Hope that's enough to go off of,