• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I want someone/s who is helpful and bored to take up my challenge!

GirlFromMars

MBTI Type
INFP
OK, I always test online as INFP, or INFp/ 4w5. With most of it I'm like "Yep, that's me for sure" but then sometimes I'm like "Hmmm, I dunno" And I guess I'd just like to have people confirm it, or say what they think I am, heh. I don't always feel nice enough to be an INFP!
Me:

For what it's worth, I've been diagnosed with Depression and Anxiety, and didn't have the best upbringing ever.

I'm pretty much a loner. I'm hardly ever interested in going out, I'd rather stay in and listen to music, use the internet, watch TV etc. With that said, I get very attached to my boyfriend (and others in the past) and like to spend as much time as possible with him. But sometimes when I am with him, I'm thinking about what I'll do when I'm alone - which is the same as always. :laugh: When I'm not with him, I'm often thinking about what I'll do when I am! And I'm looking forward to living together. I tend to rely on people a lot. I both love and hate people and the world. Sometimes I get so upset and pissed off at people, the world, and the way things are. Then other times I'll cry because I feel such love for certain people, and the world. I both want to take care of people, hug them and heal their wounds I know (or assume) they have, and want to kick them! Some people think I'm really sweet, someone to turn to,but then some think I'm selfish, ungrateful and harsh. Honestly, I think I'm both.

The majority of my thoughts are about me, the people I care about, the world at large. It's often in a worrying way (anixety at play?) Worrying that my boyfriend will leave me, looking back on things I said/done and worrying that I hurt someone. And another BIG one with me is worrying that I'm letting people take advantage of me. I dunno, I just have this thing that I don't want to be walked-over and used (this most probably is from childhood experiences) Other than worrying, I think about the world and how amazing and weird it is that it even exsists. I think about why were all here, what is the purpose, etc. I get stuck on the past and the future. I have a very hard time staying in the here and now. I really want to live in the moment more. I find it hard to enjoy things because I'm wondering what will happend after it, or if it goes wrong etc. I like to know things. I like to know when something is going to happen, what time, etc. and like to have that done. I am however HORRIBLE at making decisions, and would rather somebody else makes it for me in most cases. I'm nearly always late, and I leave everything to the last minute. But I have to know what's going to happen before it happens, if that makes sense? If someone says "I'll let you know tomorrow" I'm like "Noooo!!!!! Please tell me now!!!!!!!!!!!"

I mostly show a serious, moody me. I've offended people many-a-time because they think I'm being rude to them, when I'm not, it's just the way I am. I'm quiet, I can't speak too loud, and loud people drain me and make me want to cry. I just can't deal with people that are too in-your-face. UGH! However I have a silly switch where I'll just randomly go all silly, child-like I guess. And sometimes people think I'm so funny. I tend to agree...sometimes. I don't do small talk, I have no use for it really. But get me started on something I find interesting, and I will talk for HOURS. That's usually something that's considerd deep and/or spiritual. Or like debating important (to me) issues. I don't LIKE conflict, and sometimes I'll shut up if I think it's not important enough to argue. But if there's a subject I think is important, and/or someone has really hurt me, I will stand my ground. I won't be some weakling, and I CAN be harsh. My mum has said I know the right thing to say to someone to hurt them. And somehow I do. I won't do that though unless they've seriously hurt me, or done something very immoral. I'd prefer to talk things through, but that can't always be done. WHen someone HAS struck a deep chord in me, I can find it hard to give up. I'll want to keep prodding them. I also have a thing where if I totally disagree with somebodies opinion, it really frustrates me!

My biggest passions are music, writing, reading, children, causes (usually to help people that are hurting, such as Samaritans which I put an application in for), Spirituality. I LOVE finding music with lyrics I can relate to, that I can also feel the passion in. I write lyrics, poetry,stories, and random thoughts and feelings. I dress in a kinda Alternative/ Rock Chick way, and like to look a bit different. I have a big thing about "Chavs" and people that follow the crowd, look boring and samey to me. I'm also proud of the fact I'm pretty deep/abstract/different from most my age. It's like a bittersweet thing though, because sometimes I think life would be so much easier if I fitted in more. But theennn I think ewww, no thank you. :D I can make friends when I want to, but they're usually not on a deep enough level to me. I'm not down with the endless shallow talk that most my age are all about, and I'm not interested in clubbing really. I get on better with older people in general.

When I was a kid I was basicaly the same as I am now. I was always such a scaredy cat, I would never dare climb the monkey bars or whatever incase I get hurt, and would cringe when others would. I retreated into my own little fantasy world a lot of the time (could be because thigns weren't good around me) I made believe a lot. Was always praised for my writing ability (stories, poetry) and acting. When I was 6 I decided I was going to become a vegeterian. When I was told it was ACTUAL fish that swam in the sea I was eating, I was absolutely shocked, confused, and disgusted at the fact people ate animals. I swore I'd never eat animals again, and kept it up for 7 years. I keep thinking about going back to it!

Aright, I'd better leave it there. Whos'e up for it? :D Any questions, please feel free to ask.

Robert165

MBTI Type
ENFJ
i dont know much of anything about type, in fact i'm a bit sceptical of teh whole idea, but thats not the main point of my comment.if you have problems with depression and anxiety i reccomend you take medication and go to therapy. most of your concerns are very normal fears and concerns, probably made worse by depression and anxiety.

overall i think you're fine. learn to calm down and acept things and trust yourself a littlemore is my only advice.

Mad Hatter

Head Pigeon
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
-1w
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Challenge No.1: Reading through the entire OP.
My Result: -FAIL-

:D

VagrantFarce

OK, I always test online as INFP, or INFp/ 4w5. With most of it I'm like "Yep, that's me for sure" but then sometimes I'm like "Hmmm, I dunno" And I guess I'd just like to have people confirm it, or say what they think I am, heh. I don't always feel nice enough to be an INFP!

I don't even have to read the rest of your post to notice Auxillary-Ne/Tertiary-Si. :D

Si: :) "Well, that proves it! INFP! 100% totally me!"

Ne: :huh: "That might have been true then, but what if you're wrong from now on?"

Si: :eek: "You're right! I need to be absolutely sure! Must receive more input! NOW!"

Ne: :cool:

You're INFP, don't worry your cute little penguin self too much. :)

GirlFromMars

MBTI Type
INFP
i dont know much of anything about type, in fact i'm a bit sceptical of teh whole idea, but thats not the main point of my comment.if you have problems with depression and anxiety i reccomend you take medication and go to therapy. most of your concerns are very normal fears and concerns, probably made worse by depression and anxiety.

overall i think you're fine. learn to calm down and acept things and trust yourself a littlemore is my only advice.

Yeah, I'm on it. Thanks though.:)

Avis said:
Challenge No.1: Reading through the entire OP.
My Result: -FAIL-

Booo. You therefore fail at life!

GirlFromMars

MBTI Type
INFP
I don't even have to read the rest of your post to notice Auxillary-Ne/Tertiary-Si. :D

Si: :) "Well, that proves it! INFP! 100% totally me!"

Ne: :huh: "That might have been true then, but what if you're wrong from now on?"

Si: :eek: "You're right! I need to be absolutely sure! Must receive more input! NOW!"

Ne: :cool:

You're INFP, don't worry your cute little penguin self too much. :)

LMAO. Not INFJ? Or something else? :p

GirlFromMars

MBTI Type
INFP
Well, maybe INTP.

Nooo, don't do this - I'm counting on you! ;p *goes to read INTP profiles* But I think I'm too sensitive/illogical to be a T...?

I think it shouldn't matter so much!

BTW, thanks. At least you read one sentence. I like you!

GirlFromMars

MBTI Type
INFP
Anyway, I'm not an INTP. I'm pretty sure my brother is, and my ex. I always find INTP's really interesting. Thought you should know!

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
All of what you wrote sounds very similar to the INFP I know in my life.
In fact I was nodding my head in remembrance of some of these things he'd do.
I like you, so you must be INFP...or ISFP ;), but I'm leaning towards the N way more because from what you write, your alot more intuitive in nature. :)

Mychemicalkilljoy

MBTI Type
NOPE
Me:

For what it's worth, I've been diagnosed with Depression and Anxiety, and didn't have the best upbringing ever.

I'm pretty much a loner. I'm hardly ever interested in going out, I'd rather stay in and listen to music, use the internet, watch TV etc. With that said, I get very attached to my boyfriend (and others in the past) and like to spend as much time as possible with him. But sometimes when I am with him, I'm thinking about what I'll do when I'm alone - which is the same as always. :laugh: When I'm not with him, I'm often thinking about what I'll do when I am! And I'm looking forward to living together. I tend to rely on people a lot. I both love and hate people and the world. Sometimes I get so upset and pissed off at people, the world, and the way things are. Then other times I'll cry because I feel such love for certain people, and the world. I both want to take care of people, hug them and heal their wounds I know (or assume) they have, and want to kick them! Some people think I'm really sweet, someone to turn to,but then some think I'm selfish, ungrateful and harsh. Honestly, I think I'm both.

The majority of my thoughts are about me, the people I care about, the world at large. It's often in a worrying way (anixety at play?) Worrying that my boyfriend will leave me, looking back on things I said/done and worrying that I hurt someone. And another BIG one with me is worrying that I'm letting people take advantage of me. I dunno, I just have this thing that I don't want to be walked-over and used (this most probably is from childhood experiences) Other than worrying, I think about the world and how amazing and weird it is that it even exsists. I think about why were all here, what is the purpose, etc. I get stuck on the past and the future. I have a very hard time staying in the here and now. I really want to live in the moment more. I find it hard to enjoy things because I'm wondering what will happend after it, or if it goes wrong etc. I like to know things. I like to know when something is going to happen, what time, etc. and like to have that done. I am however HORRIBLE at making decisions, and would rather somebody else makes it for me in most cases. I'm nearly always late, and I leave everything to the last minute. But I have to know what's going to happen before it happens, if that makes sense? If someone says "I'll let you know tomorrow" I'm like "Noooo!!!!! Please tell me now!!!!!!!!!!!"

I mostly show a serious, moody me. I've offended people many-a-time because they think I'm being rude to them, when I'm not, it's just the way I am. I'm quiet, I can't speak too loud, and loud people drain me and make me want to cry. I just can't deal with people that are too in-your-face. UGH! However I have a silly switch where I'll just randomly go all silly, child-like I guess. And sometimes people think I'm so funny. I tend to agree...sometimes. I don't do small talk, I have no use for it really. But get me started on something I find interesting, and I will talk for HOURS. That's usually something that's considerd deep and/or spiritual. Or like debating important (to me) issues. I don't LIKE conflict, and sometimes I'll shut up if I think it's not important enough to argue. But if there's a subject I think is important, and/or someone has really hurt me, I will stand my ground. I won't be some weakling, and I CAN be harsh. My mum has said I know the right thing to say to someone to hurt them. And somehow I do. I won't do that though unless they've seriously hurt me, or done something very immoral. I'd prefer to talk things through, but that can't always be done. WHen someone HAS struck a deep chord in me, I can find it hard to give up. I'll want to keep prodding them. I also have a thing where if I totally disagree with somebodies opinion, it really frustrates me!

My biggest passions are music, writing, reading, children, causes (usually to help people that are hurting, such as Samaritans which I put an application in for), Spirituality. I LOVE finding music with lyrics I can relate to, that I can also feel the passion in. I write lyrics, poetry,stories, and random thoughts and feelings. I dress in a kinda Alternative/ Rock Chick way, and like to look a bit different. I have a big thing about "Chavs" and people that follow the crowd, look boring and samey to me. I'm also proud of the fact I'm pretty deep/abstract/different from most my age. It's like a bittersweet thing though, because sometimes I think life would be so much easier if I fitted in more. But theennn I think ewww, no thank you. :D I can make friends when I want to, but they're usually not on a deep enough level to me. I'm not down with the endless shallow talk that most my age are all about, and I'm not interested in clubbing really. I get on better with older people in general.

When I was a kid I was basicaly the same as I am now. I was always such a scaredy cat, I would never dare climb the monkey bars or whatever incase I get hurt, and would cringe when others would. I retreated into my own little fantasy world a lot of the time (could be because thigns weren't good around me) I made believe a lot. Was always praised for my writing ability (stories, poetry) and acting. When I was 6 I decided I was going to become a vegeterian. When I was told it was ACTUAL fish that swam in the sea I was eating, I was absolutely shocked, confused, and disgusted at the fact people ate animals. I swore I'd never eat animals again, and kept it up for 7 years. I keep thinking about going back to it!

Aright, I'd better leave it there. Whos'e up for it? :D Any questions, please feel free to ask.

I think that you're an ENFP, because enfps often test as introverts due to their reclusive nature. They also are famous for the silly switch. I think you have Ne, Fi, and Si, which are all functions of an ENFP, but Ne fits you better as your first function than Fi.