User Tag List

First 123

Have you taken a look at this? http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...s-i-found.html

Also, remember not to confuse Fi with Fe - try to identify why you're feeling what you feel. Here's a page that contrasts them really well: INFJ or INFP? a closer look
    Hello

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

ISFP.

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

The INFJ or INFP page does a great job in contrasting Fi and Fe. For sure, I am not an INFJ. I can use Fe but it is not a preferred function for me. I think that I am far more of an Fi user though.
    Here is an example:
    I am very committed to the principle of nonviolence and I try to apply it to my opinions of the world and to my relationships with other people. Yet, at times, I far short of my standard of nonviolence. I get mad at someone for annoying me, for saying something rude, and then I have an angry, violent attitude. The fact that my attitude violates a principle that I hold so dearly bothers me without end. I find that I have to write through me feelings in my journal or take a long walk by the river. Usually the long walk is what helps the most when I need to get over these negative and violent feelings.
    So... Fi... I am sure that it is more of a function that I use than Fe... but is it my preferred function over Se or Ti?
    Let's discuss this some more.

Quote Originally Posted by VagrantFarce View Post
    Have you taken a look at this? http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...s-i-found.html

Also, remember not to confuse Fi with Fe - try to identify why you're feeling what you feel. Here's a page that contrasts them really well: INFJ or INFP? a closer look
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    ISFP.
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.