• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Seeing NTs argue about pointless crap on the internet makes me question my type.

She ain't no damned ENTP! I think she's ...

• Total voters

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
That's not true. I know what my type is. I just wanted to complain about this in public.

While you're here, if I'm not an ENTP (I am), what am I? There's a poll up there for your convenience.

:coffee:

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I like to argue about pointless crap on the internet, and I'm not an NT.

I definitely think you're an ENTP.

Maybe.

So I voted ISFP just to be contrary.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It's just a game. The outcome is subservient to the challenge of mental competition.

If you're an ENTP (which I think you are), you probably play lots of games yourself...just because you don't like this particular game doesn't mean you're not an ENTP.

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
It's just a game. The outcome is subservient to the challenge of mental competition.

If you're an ENTP (which I think you are), you probably play lots of games yourself...just because you don't like this particular game doesn't mean you're not an ENTP.

I think I'm playing one right now. :D

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6

You scored an 100 on humor.... and a 0 on lack thereof....

Probably everyone went pretty extremely towards "sense of humor" or "lack thereof". It's a short test, so the result should pretty self-evident. Those of you with a sense of humor know who you are - welcome to the club. For anyone who scores 100% lack of humor...you must be legally dead or a complete loser. People with no sense of humor are... well... boring. Work on it, and then maybe we'll tag your ear and reintroduce you into the wild. Thanks for playing!

I see ...

And being an ISFP is pretty awesome. The food tastes better.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
I think you are an ENTP.... dont' worry you will grow into your argumentativeness eventually.... LOL :D Or you could beocme a bloke and not need to gorw into it at all

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Seeing NTs argue about useless shit on the internet makes me wonder what would happen if they cared about other stuff.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I KNOW RIGHT!!! Arguing about pointless crap is soooo much more fun in person! :D

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Interesting. My Te is bordering on 0%, but tell me more. :coffee:

Actually I would like to say ENTP like the others but something is simply "wrong" about that claim.

If I am not mistaken there was a thread where ENFP posted their function strenght results. And most of them sucked at Te completly.

You seem to be more polite than other ENTPs.

You have a number of "what is my type" threads. What seems to be a NFP trait.

You seem to be highly artistic person.

You don't argue that much with other NTs. (or any one else)

You said that you wouldn't throw anyone of the cliff in both "cliff games"

You said

If nice means caring, then yes I am. I care about other people very much, and I want the best for them.

and

Thanks for making these! I prefer to see people actually talking, moving around, their facial expressions, etc. On the forum, it's hard to see what people are actually like because it's so removed from reality.

and

the scientist label doesn't apply to me

and

I don't know either. And a good way to tell I'm bored is if someone is talking about math.

and

I finally found a thing I'm embarrassed to like: adding users to my ignore list (so far, I'm up to three!).

Embarrassing because I should have a stronger internal coping mechanism for other people's annoying behavior. But I like it because it feels so gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood.

and

That's comforting

and

No, I feel sad. I cry over sad movies all the time. But feeling sad about human tragedies makes me appreciative of the good things and work harder to make more good things happen.

recently.
(I could get more examples but I think that this is enough)

My point is not in the fact that this happens but how often it happens.
Maybe I am getting it all wrong but ....... (i think you get the point)

I mean just because you are F that does not mean that you are hardcore F.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
*shakes fist vigorously at AO* BlahBlahNounBlah is the female ENTP I most relate to here, how dare you question my type! :D

Owl

desert pelican
MBTI Type
INTP
BlahBlahNounBlah is female?

Dammit.

Obviously, I don't have AO's skills of observation and recollection. (Is it just me, or has AO's writing improved in the last month or two?) I'm not sure his evidence tips the scales toward Fi over Ti or if it it gives BBNB a slightly softer persona than some of the ENTP's who hang out here. Which is good if she's a she, imo.

Even if you give off a greater F vibe than the others, you're still within the statistical deviation in my book.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENTP, and a palatable one at that :hug: