User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 31

  1. #11
    From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII
    Posts
    3,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fecal McAngry View Post
    If Krissy = female, you're an INTJ. Te rule of thumb = when T/F is is doubt, the answer is the letter which contradicts cultural indoctrination

    Seriously--you sound INTJ to me. INTJs are often sensitive and extremely vulnerable though Gawd forbid others see this on the inside and benevolent (if not emotionally demonstrative) towards others.
    Can it be possible though for an INTJ female to still like some girly things though? I'm confused.

    -Krissy-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    Johari/Nohari

    “Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche




  2. #12
    Shaman BlackCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    7,005

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousFeeling View Post
    Can it be possible though for an INTJ female to still like some girly things though? I'm confused.

    -Krissy-
    Did you read my post with the profiles in it?

    Also why is a 4 letter type code going to stop someone from being girly?
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

    sCueI (primary Inquisition)

  3. #13
    From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII
    Posts
    3,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fecal McAngry View Post
    What makes an INFJ more "T" than an ENFP, in your opinion?
    I think it has something to do with the introverted intuition, more than the thinking/feeling function, actually.

    -Krissy-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    Johari/Nohari

    “Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche




  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    976

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousFeeling View Post
    Can it be possible though for an INTJ female to still like some girly things though? I'm confused.

    -Krissy-
    Oh absolutely. One of my closest friends is a female INTJ who is into ballet, Pilates, fashion (and she dresses exceptionally well in a zany, eclectic INTJ way), manicures, etc.

  5. #15
    4x9 cascadeco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    4 so/sp
    Posts
    6,932

    Default

    I relate to quite a lot of what you've written, fwiw.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

    My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

  6. #16
    From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII
    Posts
    3,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    Did you read my post with the profiles in it?

    Also why is a 4 letter type code going to stop someone from being girly?
    I was confused after reading the Kiersey description of NT females tend to do things that tend to go against the gender stereotype. The description really was a broad sweep, I think. Doesn't make sense, some NT females can like feminine stuff too.

    You're right, a 4 letter type shows what you use predominantly, not your gender identity.

    -Krissy-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    Johari/Nohari

    “Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche




  7. #17
    Senior Member VagrantFarce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,557

    Default

    are you sure you're even an INJ? INJs have dominant Introverted Intuition (Ni), so see if you relate more to that or Extraverted Intuition (Ne).

    Check out these two pairs of function descriptions and see which ones you relate to more. (I'm posting this from elsewhere)

    • Ni says that the world is arbitrary and deceitful, and not representative of all the possible interpretations of itself. You have to liberate yourself from these arbitrary interpretations by considering all possible interpretations, or you will risk being led astray.
    • Se says that the world is filled with stimuli, and all you have to do is let yourself react to them. No need to think, just react. The meaning of a sign is what your gut tells you you should do in response. If it's not here or not now, it's not real.

    • Ne says that everything you come across is connected to a greater context, and all you have to do is let yourself make the connection between this object and another one. Through this act of discovery, we become aware of greater possibilities for meaning, knowledge or action.
    • Si says that the world is so overwhelmingly filled with stimuli that you need something stable to focus on or you'll just be permanently overwhelmed and confused.
    Hello

  8. #18
    Head Pigeon Mad Hatter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    -1w sp/sx
    Socionics
    IOU Ni
    Posts
    1,028

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    Yeah sorry for the bluntness there
    No sweat, bitch

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    If you were INXP that would mean that your default response to things would be both Fi and Ti... like. Those would be your lifestyles. And that just can't happen.
    It was exactly this inconsistency that bothered me. Good to be reassured
    IN SERIO FATVITAS.

    -τὸ γὰρ γράμμα ἀποκτέννει, τὸ δὲ πνεῦμα ζῳοποιεῖ-

  9. #19
    From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII
    Posts
    3,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VagrantFarce View Post
    are you sure you're even an INJ? INJs have dominant Introverted Intuition (Ni), so see if you relate more to that or Extraverted Intuition (Ne).

    Check out these two pairs of function descriptions and see which ones you relate to more. (I'm posting this from elsewhere)

    • Ni says that the world is arbitrary and deceitful, and not representative of all the possible interpretations of itself. You have to liberate yourself from these arbitrary interpretations by considering all possible interpretations, or you will risk being led astray.
    • Se says that the world is filled with stimuli, and all you have to do is let yourself react to them. No need to think, just react. The meaning of a sign is what your gut tells you you should do in response. If it's not here or not now, it's not real.

    • Ne says that everything you come across is connected to a greater context, and all you have to do is let yourself make the connection between this object and another one. Through this act of discovery, we become aware of greater possibilities for meaning, knowledge or action.
    • Si says that the world is so overwhelmingly filled with stimuli that you need something stable to focus on or you'll just be permanently overwhelmed and confused.
    Well, I took your 10 Second MBTI Test on your signature there, and got INTJ.

    -Krissy-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    Johari/Nohari

    “Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche




  10. #20
    Senior Member Kristiana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    326

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousFeeling View Post
    Can it be possible though for an INTJ female to still like some girly things though? I'm confused.

    -Krissy-
    Of course I'm an INTJ and I love fashion, have done a bit of modeling, and work as an independent distributor selling jewelry.
    j'adore les chats

Similar Threads

  1. [MBTItm] Help Needed: INFJ, INTJ, or INFP?
    By Crescent Fresh in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-24-2011, 10:42 PM
  2. [MBTItm] INFJ + INTJ = _____
    By Wyst in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 09-03-2010, 12:39 PM
  3. [JCF] INFJ / INTJ struggles with Sensor (e) world?
    By Introverts_Unite! in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 11-25-2007, 07:58 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO