User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Results 21 to 30 of 82

  1. #21
    Listening Oaky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    6,168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chloee View Post
    complaining about what? LL already at least 5 times offended all the people who tried to help her and didn't choose words. It has not much to do with me, so STFU

    EX from INTPcentral
    I'm sorry but you're complaining about someone else who can't make up her mind about her type. Why do you complain, honestly? You said it hasn't anything to do with you so why even bother posting your complaints. Just ignore the thread. And if you must complain you could have been a bit more mature about it without looking like a constipated cat trying to get all her shit out.

  2. #22
    Senior Member Chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragingkatsuki View Post
    I'm sorry but you're complaining about someone else who can't make up her mind about her type. Why do you complain, honestly? You said it hasn't anything to do with you so why even bother posting your complaints. Just ignore the thread. And if you must complain you could have been a bit more mature about it without looking like a constipated cat trying to get all her shit out.
    WELL i witholded like some other people for a long so I just decided to tell it how it is. I am NOT complaining about how she can't decide her type, I am complaining how she shits on other people who tried to help her saying they know !"jack shit about type" and are dumbasses and whatnot, while at the same time she's also confused about her type and it's normal other people are too.


    P.S. You're obsessed with cats or what?

    p.s.2 after my first post in this thread i had all the intention to keep ignoring it.

  3. #23
    Riva
    Guest

    Default

    Ragingkatsuki vs Chloee split thread.

    Interesting.


  4. #24
    Listening Oaky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    6,168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chloee View Post
    WELL i witholded like some other people for a long so I just decided to tell it how it is. I am NOT complaining about how she can't decide her type, I am complaining how she shits on other people who tried to help her saying they know !"jack shit about type" and are dumbasses and whatnot, while at the same time she's also confused about her type and it's normal other people are too.


    P.S. You're obsessed with cats or what?
    Aah so you were a constipated cat trying to get all her shit out... No worries, I understand the feeling. You may be right but as I said before, you could have complained in a much more compelling manner that would make you seem more... wise. Not saying you aren't though. I don't know you well enough to judge.

    Also, my cat signature has nothing to do with the thought process I went through so you don't have to take it as me having an obsession with cats.

  5. #25
    Listening Oaky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    6,168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chloee View Post
    p.s.2 after my first post in this thread i had all the intention to keep ignoring it.
    Kept you back didn't I.

  6. #26
    Riva
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragingkatsuki View Post
    Aah so you were a constipated cat trying to get all her shit out... No worries, I understand the feeling. You may be right but as I said before, you could have complained in a much more compelling manner that would make you seem more... wise. Not saying you aren't though. I don't know you well enough to judge.

    Also, my cat signature has nothing to do with the thought process I went through so you don't have to take it as me having an obsession with cats.
    off topic (but can't help it)

    Chloee, whatever you say right now don't say kiss my ass no matter how tempting it is.

  7. #27
    Senior Member Chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,204

    Default

    I could keep witholding, so I dont think comparisson to constipated cat is so good because I am not at the point where I couldnt withold, I just decided to say as it is, and I think i didnt say something so huge. I even used BEEEEP *polite to the max* Anyway, I dont see a need for tact or more sugary approach, especially because I dont know is there any goal I could achieve here besides telling what i think. Also, dont think this observation requires much wisdom!

    Nuff about cats and me!

  8. #28
    Listening Oaky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    6,168

    Default

    ^ Alright well, good luck to you then.

  9. #29
    Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Posts
    6,885

    Default

    Okay, once again....

    First, I'm not complaining about people who genuinely help me with my type. Those who ask questions, and give me detailed reasons for their answers. People who really help me. These people bring me further, and I have really thanked them in the open and in person for their efforts and help. These have included, among others, BrainandHeart, SolitaryWalker, Ygolo, Jeffster, Wonkavision, VagrantFarce, Amargith, INTJMom, and a dozen others who have actually sat down, talked to me, and know me as well as anyone can know me on an anonymous medium such as the Internet. Or people who have asked me several questions and have actually worked together with me.

    The thing that pisses me off are two things:

    a) People who just throw something out there with no background or reason. These include people who just acted like they had a cactus up their butts and threw ESTJ at me for no apparent reason except that they noticed certain undesirable traits in my character. AND YES, I'm human and have UNDESIRABLE traits like anyone else does.

    b) This whole system seems to be contrived in a way that is confusing and makes no sense for me. As soon as I seem to be on the right path - BOOM it's wrong. Therefore my rant about how, "Maybe these people are full of shit and they don't know jack shit about what they are talking about." That was not addressed towards any random members, but the people who designed the system in general.

    Secondly, I think it is important for you to know that when I get frustrated, I often speak in sweeping generalities that is not addressed to the people here or any others. This comment about how, "At first, when I posted crazy blogs, everyone was so sure I was an ENFP; now that I post differently, I hear ESTJ, ISTJ, INFJ, ENFJ, etc." was not an attack on the people who said it, but an attack on the system itself. Meaning, the system obviously provides too much maneuvering room for people to make an accurate assessment!

    If I had a problem with the people, I would have said, "X is a bitch because she said this." or "Y is an asshole because he said that." or "Z drives me nuts because he keeps changing his mind."

    Did I say that? NO! Because it wasn't SUPPOSED TO BE PERSONAL. It was a general critique and an expression of my extreme frustration during this whole search.

    Because I realized that my general intent was not accepted and/or understood, I simply removed it. Perhaps I did not express myself properly enough, and on objective viewing, saw how it could possibly be misconstrued. Therefore, when I have developed an argument suitable for posting (rather than in the heat of the moment, so to speak) I will post it. Then you can see what I really wanted to say.

    I AM GRATEFUL FOR ALL THE HELP (GENUINE HELP) I received. I think I said that several times. How many more times do I have to say it and express it for you to accept it???? I am simply expressing my frustration over a seemingly unending, unproductive, and completely tail-chasing search DESPITE all the wonderful help people have given me, leading me to believe that the people who developed the system, "don't know jack shit." But I really don't know. I need to think about it more.

    NOW, hopefully, you understand me. (Finally)

    P.S. If it had been intended as personal, I would have called it "TypoC Member Rant" or "All the stupid idiots who thought they were TRYING to help me rant". I didn't call it that. I called it "Little Linguist's Type Rant" for a reason, namely, that *I* am frustrated about *MY* type.
    Last edited by Little Linguist; 12-20-2009 at 12:21 PM.
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

  10. #30
    Freshman Member simulatedworld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    5,554

    Default

    How obnoxious.

    This whole post along with the rest in your endless stream of pissy ranting reeks of inferior Fi's childish indignation at people trying to type you without really "knowing you" (despite your own repeated requests for this analysis???) and dominant Te's implicit irritation at the lack of precisely quantifiable type definitions and how inefficiently the whole of the forum has been in serving your ends.

    By the way, being ENFJ does mean that you don't use Ne. And you're still an ESTJ. Come to think of it, you're so dependent on external validation (you spent what, 50 pages of posts looking for outside opinions on yourself, and then got pissy when the result came back inconclusive?) that I think you're the Te+Ne brand of ESTJ, with a poorly developed secondary Si. This would explain the Ne indecision everyone has been seeing, and also the controlling, results-oriented whining. It also explains why you seem to straddle several different types within the Te/Si/Ne/Fi group: You don't quite fit any of those molds because you're an unbalanced personality leading with two extroverted functions.

    None but the most childish ENFJs would request help and then mouth off in intentionally demeaning and obnoxious ways simply because people's well-intentioned help didn't work for them. And yes, it's plainly obvious from this sort of behavior that Fe isn't your strong point (imho, is not one of your functions at all.) You clearly don't have enough background on this topic to even competently determine your own type, so perhaps it'd be wise to cut the bullshit about calling everyone "dumbasses" because you've been too dense to come to a solid conclusion. Don't project your incompetence on us. (Of course, to Te+Ne, it's always everyone else's fault--no introverted function by which to define the self.)

    Your frustration (and later outright rudeness) with the inability of the forum to come to a definitive conclusion about your type screams dominant Te+very childish inferior Fi taking this perceived "failure on everyone else's part" way, way too personally. This is precisely how pissed off ESTJs behave when they can't figure out how to get things organized--they get obnoxiously overbearing and blame it all on everyone else's perceived failures. Problem is, it's very hard for Te to get things organized when Si isn't doing its job. Ne just gets in the way and conflicts with too many of Te's directives, all the while leaving you with no internal sense of self and a heavy dose of overdependence on what everybody else thinks about you.

    But don't believe me; I'm a dumbass.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

Similar Threads

  1. Big Problems vs Little Problems and Type
    By Xyk in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-23-2011, 02:36 AM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-04-2009, 09:16 PM
  3. Happy Birthday to Little Linguist!
    By StoryOfMyLife in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-02-2009, 11:53 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-31-2009, 02:54 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO