She's taken the unofficial versions of the MBTI test three times and has gotten ENFP, INTP, and ENTP. Despite that, I just can't seem to really figure her out. Help please?
- Responsible, but still procrastinates from time to time.
- She has a kind of 'Indie' look about her, but dotes on her appearance horribly.
- Very smart when it comes to computers and literature. She wants to be a writer.
- Doesnt want to offend those she loves (on purpose), but LOVES to debate. She'll even jump into a stranger's conversation just to 'tell it like it is'.
- Loves to throw parties and attend them. She hates being alone.
- Never backs down from a dare or challenge; likes to try and experience new things.
- She can be pretty fucking elitest sometimes, ESPECIALLY when it comes to music. Her music is the best and you're going to hear about it.
- She can be very considerate as far as cleaning and buying things for people goes, but can pull shit like playing her music loudly on the computer while me and our friends are watching tv, or sometimes she'll just talk loudly on the phone.
- If you want her to watch or look at something, she'll poke around and may never do it, but if SHE wants you to, you have to do it NOW, no matter what you're doing. (ex. guilting our friend to stop in the middle of a movie and read this HELLA LONG fanfic online, even though our friend really didn't want to).
- She can be so pushy at times. She'll drill and question me about why I just won't try weed or get drunk. Even if I say that I'm uncomfortable, she'll just prod at me with reasons as to why it's dumb and all that other shit.
- She has to freakin' question EVERYTHING. I might be especially INFP one day and say something odd and she'll just give me give me this 'Are you stupid?' face and tell me to explain.
- Seems to know how to get ahead. When she was in school she figured out how to keep a passing grade in English by how many assignments she could miss. Her teacher took her to the office almost everyday because he was sick of her not working to her potential, but since she knew she as right, she didn't budge and would just argue back her point.
- As far as feelings go, she's very compassionate when it comes to animals. Used to pick them up all the time. She's a vegitarian and sometimes works at the animal shelter.
- Gets WAY gushy over boys. I mean, it's sickening and annoying. She keeps doting on her stupid ass ex boyfriend (a bastard), even going as far as saying he could move in with her and her room mates (our friends) without asking. Hell, she just TOLD them that he would, probably knowing very well that we font have a high opinion of him. She can be so fucking blinded by love sometimes. It's like she needs to be needed.
I'll have to think of more later.