1. What is more difficult: looking into someones eyes when telling how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they tell you how they feel?
It's easy for me to look someone in the eye when I'm speaking. I am a very opinionated person, and I feel like I'm right more often than I should. However when someone is complimenting me I cannot take it well at all. I blush, stammer, and find it really hard to believe.
2. Think of the last time you were angry. Why were you angry?
In the car with my mother and sisters. They are the most annoying creatures in the world. SO SOMEONE TELL ME WHY I CRIED LAST NIGHT WHEN TALKING TO DAVID BECAUSE I MISS THEM? WTF.
3. You will die in three minutes. Last call?
A minute and a half for my grandmother and a minute and a half for David. They're the only people I really call.
4. If you could do anything OR wish anything, what would it be?
Not have to work a shitty job. I'd still be productive (probably way fucking more), but it would just make me happier doing things I felt like I was good at.
5. You can have one of the following two things: trust or love.
Trust, because I probably can't love those I can't trust. (Kat said this and I agree :/)
6. You are walking to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss told you if you are late one more time youre fired. Do you save the dog?
Save the dog. If my boss didn't understand that situation, it's not someone I want to work for.
7. Would you or have you ever blackmailed someone?
My sisters and I used to blackmail each other all the time into doing each other's chores xD;
8. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give one year of your life. Do you do it?
No. They'd panic and it would be horrible watching them cry when they realized they were going to die again.
9. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
YES. BECAUSE I LOVE TO ARGUE AND THEN I COULD ARGUE WITH MYSELF. AND I'D LOVE ME BECAUSE I'D HAVE FABULOUS TASTE IN MUSIC.
AND I WOULD KNOW EVERYTHING I'M GONNA SAY.
AND I WOULD KNOW EVERYTHING I'M GONNA DON'T.
10. Does sex=love?
No, but sex is only fabulous with someone you love. The other times it's just there.
11. Are you old fashioned?
Fairly polite, yes ma'am, no sir. I love tattoos and piercings, and I'm very liberal, but I still believe in ethics and values :3
12. Would you marry someone if they were unable to have sex?
I don't believe in marriage, but that shouldn't matter. Not at all.
13. What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?
Harder to tell someone I don't love them back. I would feel terrible.
14. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up?
My friends. I'm quite attached.
15. Romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them?
16. If you had to go back in time and change one thing, if you HAD to, even if you have "no regrets" what would you change?
I don't want to change anything, I think.
17. Imagine. It is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. WHO do you wish was there with you?
Someone really tall ._.;
18. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying?
19. You are holding onto your grandmother's dying hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other which one would it be?
I would want to be selfish and drop the baby. I'm a fairly selfish person. But I know my grandmother would hate herself for it, and I know I'm going to hate myself regardless. And /logically/ it's fucking ridiculous to even think about it. I would have to save the baby. And I would bawl the whole time.
20. When and how was the last time you told someone how you REALLY feel?
I'm not sure, really.
If You had three months to live:
21. Do you tell anyone or everyone you are going to die?
I might tell everyone about a week before, if I know. Just so they could say goodbye. They'd be pissed if I didn't.
22. What do you do with your remaining days?
Not work, fuck that. Visit my family. Cry a lot. Hug my friends. Do a bunch of silly things I've always wanted.
23. Would you be afraid?
That I didn't produce something beautiful.