User Tag List

123 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 95

  1. #1
    ThatGirl
    Guest

    Default I am tired of my threads

    turning into a debate of my type.

    Say it now, be prepared to defend yourself, or forever hold you peace trolls.

  2. #2
    Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Posts
    6,885

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    turning into a debate of my type.

    Say it now, be prepared to defend yourself, or forever hold you peace trolls.
    *...turning

    * now:

    * your

    *, trolls.

    Type: Non-grammar interested type, aka NGIT. Actually, that sounds cool. It should be pronounced ni-jit. Like midget with an 'n'.
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

  3. #3
    ThatGirl
    Guest

    Default

    For jaguar so he stops trolling my ass. You can not produce half a thread as proof.

    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...32-post11.html

    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...37-post22.html

    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...39-post26.html

    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...02-post46.html

    Just a couple various other posts from the thread Jaguar has been using to support his claim.

  4. #4
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Thread derailment is fun.

  5. #5
    Freshman Member simulatedworld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    5,554

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    You're an ENTP, drunk off her ass.
    Your post is pathetic, and you make me sick.
    +1

    maybe ESTP though.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

  6. #6
    Listening Oaky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    6,168

    Default

    Maybe TG is an ENTP trying to fool us into thinking she thinks she's ENTJ. Like it's all a big experimental game to her.

  7. #7
    Freshman Member simulatedworld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    5,554

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kalach View Post
    The ENTJs I know IRL rarely have much of a "you" focus. They're totally capable of being around people and joining conversations, but what they talk about isn't "you". It's systems and processes, and there might be stuff in there about you or what you should do, but it's more like a corollary than anything else. As you'd expect from a Te dom.

    So I don't much recognise this people focus you've got going there ThatGirl. You sure it's not Fe?
    More like Se dom. The immediate and impersonal "sizing up" of people is characteristically Se+Ti. She used to have ENTP listed as her type and decided that didn't quite fit (which I agree with), but she changed the wrong letter.

    ESTP and ENTJ are sometimes confused due to their aggressive and domineering styles, but ENTJs are quite opposed to "looking like idiots." They'll usually have their shit researched and figured out before making a spectacle.

    Everything TG wrote in the original post screams ESTP.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

  8. #8
    4x9 cascadeco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    4 so/sp
    Posts
    6,932

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RagingK
    Maybe TG is an ENTP trying to fool us into thinking she thinks she's ENTJ. Like it's all a big experimental game to her.
    I sorta thought this a while back, not specific to this thread though. Although I don't know that she's ENTP either; just that she seems to be trying to 'play' or take on the ENTJ role for kicks. But on the other hand, if she really thinks she is one...more power to her. It's just that nothing ThatGirl's said has remotely resembled the 4 ENTJ's I've known throughout the years (2 females, 2 males), as to their motivations and thoughts they've expressed to me. As to behaviors in social settings..yeah, doesn't resemble them either.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

    My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

  9. #9
    Listening Oaky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    6,168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cascadeco View Post
    I sorta thought this a while back, not specific to this thread though. Although I don't know that she's ENTP either; just that she seems to be trying to 'play' or take on the ENTJ role for kicks. But on the other hand, if she really thinks she is one...more power to her. It's just that nothing ThatGirl's said has remotely resembled the 4 ENTJ's I've known throughout the years (2 females, 2 males), as to their motivations and thoughts they've expressed to me. As to behaviors in social settings..yeah, doesn't resemble them either.
    Yes, that could be true. But we have to look at this at different angles such as:

    - She thinks she is an ENTJ
    - She is trying to act out as an ENTJ as an experiment and failing
    - She trying to act out as a non-ENTJ as ENTJ in her type as an experiment
    - She is seeing whether we think she thinks she is an ENTJ as an experiment.
    - She is an ENTJ trying to act out as a non-ENTJ as an experiment
    - She is an ENTJ who thinks that the way she acts is ENTJish so she acts that way and not her norm.
    - She chose any type randomly and stuck by it.

  10. #10
    Dreaming the life onemoretime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    3h50
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    4,460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragingkatsuki View Post
    Yes, that could be true. But we have to look at this at different angles such as:

    - She thinks she is an ENTJ
    - She is trying to act out as an ENTJ as an experiment and failing
    - She trying to act out as a non-ENTJ as ENTJ in her type as an experiment
    - She is seeing whether we think she thinks she is an ENTJ as an experiment.
    - She is an ENTJ trying to act out as a non-ENTJ as an experiment
    - She is an ENTJ who thinks that the way she acts is ENTJish so she acts that way and not her norm.
    - She chose any type randomly and stuck by it.
    ENFP flexing her Te. Fits every one of those categories.

    Edit: and from my experience, the ENTJ isn't the overbearing commander that the stereotype suggests. It's more subtle - ENTJs are the first ones to naturally take leadership upon themselves as soon as there is any uncertainty in the structure of authority. They're content to live and let live when everything is functioning smoothly and everyone has a sense of what they're supposed to be doing. However, as soon as this balance is upset, or a means for improvement recognized, there is no hesitation to step in and correct the problems as understood.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-21-2016, 11:55 PM
  2. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-21-2015, 03:11 PM
  3. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 08-23-2011, 10:27 PM
  4. [ENFJ] How can I gauge if I am a "healthy" version of my type?
    By Jonathanthegreat in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-27-2009, 05:21 PM
  5. KEEP YOUR SMILIES OUT OF MY THREAD!
    By minus in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-25-2008, 03:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO