User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Results 31 to 40 of 95

  1. #31
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by onemoretime View Post
    Nope. You expressed having taken true offense to the situation, rather than simply frustration or irritation. You also were motivated enough to post a wall of text, rather than dismiss the others outright. Fairly ENFPish reaction to negative stimulus.
    Well...you kind of have a point here. At the most unstable points in my life, I most likely emulated an unhealthy TJ. ENFPs can get stuck in Te as a means of trying to shield or bury their Fi.

    On the other hand, ENTJs have inferior Fi. How do you know That Girl isn't just expressing inferior Fi?

  2. #32
    ThatGirl
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by onemoretime View Post
    You're missing the point - this is entirely arbitrary, and none of our opinions matter. Your "type" doesn't mandate a thing about your personality. You're not an ENTP, ENTJ or an ENFP - you're the person who posts under the alias "ThatGirl".
    You missed the point.

  3. #33
    Freshman Member simulatedworld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    5,554

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell View Post
    Guys

    Leave her be....


    It is her right to be what ever MBTI she prefers.... she has taken a gross amount of stick for it in the last few weeks, totally unessesary, totally uncalled for. ENTPIE change his type and got none of this stick - and he posts lots of ENTP threads....

    I don't know all the history but I do see a group of people ganging up on one and trying to force feed their perspective onto her.... ITS NOT RIGHT!
    It's not her "right" to have everyone else agree with her interpretation of her own behavior. That's completely ridiculous.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

  4. #34
    Senior Member tinkerbell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    3,487

    Default

    At what point does this just become play-ground bullying... if it is about her as a person she has rights to be who she is...

    If you want to debate her perspectives/opinions of a subject... even if it is her take on ENTJ-ness then it's fair ground so long as it's respectful.

    Understand the difference between attacking people and discussing topics

  5. #35
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,656

    Default

    ^ what she said.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

  6. #36
    Freshman Member simulatedworld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    5,554

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell View Post
    At what point does this just become play-ground bullying... if it is about her as a person she has rights to be who she is...

    If you want to debate her perspectives/opinions of a subject... even if it is her take on ENTJ-ness then it's fair ground so long as it's respectful.

    Understand the difference between attacking people and discussing topics
    Of course she has a right to be who she is, just as we have a right to disagree about which arbitrary type label fits her best.

    Nobody is threatening her right to individuality; we're simply disagreeing about which of these made up labels best describes the behavior and attitudes we've seen her demonstrate thus far.

    Why is your reading comprehension so bad? :steam:


    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    ^ what she said.
    Please, please, please don't encourage her. It's obvious that nobody is disputing TG's right to choose her own actions. Nobody is trying to instruct her on how to act; we're only arguing about the interpretation and categorization of those actions.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

  7. #37
    ThatGirl
    Guest

    Default

    All of you people who are accusing me of playing games. Tell me where did this game suggestion come from....jaguar. All of you people who are trolling my thread, tell me who did the trolling start with? Jaguar. All your little opinions and fears you have, about my somehow fucking with you, came from Jaguar.

    He pointed out, that over a year ago I thought it would be fun to play a game experimenting with types. Anyone who would have bothered to research the thread rather than willfully give their perspectives up to a retard would have seen this. The thread ended with myself being nominated to act as a feeler, which was a funny joke for about one thread, then was ended.

    All of you who are telling me that I am "acting like an ENTJ" please tell me and give me examples where my interaction style has changed AT ALL from when I was an ENTP. I am not acting like a fucking ENTJ I am one.

    If you want to see an ENTP look at Jaguar. What is the type that is most fascinated with chaos? You have all been a tool for him. I expected more from people I respected on intellectual levels.

    So please, Continue to tell me who the fuck I am, and when you are done let me know so I can get back to ENTJing all your asses like the good old days.

  8. #38
    Freshman Member simulatedworld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    5,554

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by justxher View Post
    Why would a forum with 2000 active members only contain 3 or 4 ENTJs? What kind of weird statistical anomaly would that be?
    The same reason it only contains 3-4 ESFPs. Some types are by nature more interested in this sort of thing than others.


    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    All of you people who are accusing me of playing games. Tell me where did this game suggestion come from....jaguar. All of you people who are trolling my thread, tell me who did the trolling start with? Jaguar. All your little opinions and fears you have, about my somehow fucking with you, came from Jaguar.

    He pointed out, that over a year ago I thought it would be fun to play a game experimenting with types. Anyone who would have bothered to research the thread rather than willfully give their perspectives up to a retard would have seen this. The thread ended with myself being nominated to act as a feeler, which was a funny joke for about one thread, then was ended.

    All of you who are telling me that I am "acting like an ENTJ" please tell me and give me examples where my interaction style has changed AT ALL from when I was an ENTP. I am not acting like a fucking ENTJ I am one.

    If you want to see an ENTP look at Jaguar. What is the type that is most fascinated with chaos? You have all been a tool for him. I expected more from people I respected on intellectual levels.

    So please, Continue to tell me who the fuck I am, and when you are done let me know so I can get back to ENTJing all your asses like the good old days.

    Jaguar is not even remotely ENTP. That guy is bursting at the seams with Te. The only thing this thread has accomplished is convincing me that you haven't studied up on Jungian functions.


    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    So because I wrote in an objective perspective manner instead of using personal indicator words, my post is somehow more offensive. Yet after taking the time to walk everyone through the objective interpretation of it, it is not?
    Ti


    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    That is my perspective. I can only talk about what I have known, observed, and personally experienced.
    Se


    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    If there was fault in the context it was up to you guys to either pose alternate views or analyze the ideas and point out contradictions.
    Ti


    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    The whole feely thing can fucking stop now.
    Ti, plus a little Se venom.

    Se+Ti irritated with the perceived inconsistency of other people's positions and getting pissy and territorial about it. ESTP.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

  9. #39
    Pumpernickel
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Posts
    1,960

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    The same reason it only contains 3-4 ESFPs. Some types are by nature more interested in this sort of thing than others.
    Oh so I guess it logically flows that a type who's primary function deals with classification and organization would not be interested in a classification system like MBTI.

    I see what you did there!

  10. #40
    Diabolical Kasper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx
    Posts
    11,544

    Default

    Posts moved from here.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-21-2016, 11:55 PM
  2. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-21-2015, 03:11 PM
  3. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 08-23-2011, 10:27 PM
  4. [ENFJ] How can I gauge if I am a "healthy" version of my type?
    By Jonathanthegreat in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-27-2009, 05:21 PM
  5. KEEP YOUR SMILIES OUT OF MY THREAD!
    By minus in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-25-2008, 03:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO