User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Ragingkatsuki View Post
    Yes, that could be true. But we have to look at this at different angles such as:

- She thinks she is an ENTJ
    - She is trying to act out as an ENTJ as an experiment and failing
    - She trying to act out as a non-ENTJ as ENTJ in her type as an experiment
    - She is seeing whether we think she thinks she is an ENTJ as an experiment.
    - She is an ENTJ trying to act out as a non-ENTJ as an experiment
    - She is an ENTJ who thinks that the way she acts is ENTJish so she acts that way and not her norm.
    - She chose any type randomly and stuck by it.
    Oh yes, so many possibilities.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

Quote Originally Posted by Santtu View Post
    I don't exactly agree with Thatgirl, but Jag - you're again trying to give as your "solution" that someone's not an ENTJ. Wonder why you're so stuck with that routine.
    If I don't think she is, that's my opinion. It's not a "routine."

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by onemoretime View Post
    ENFP flexing her Te. Fits every one of those categories.

Edit: and from my experience, the ENTJ isn't the overbearing commander that the stereotype suggests. It's more subtle - ENTJs are the first ones to naturally take leadership upon themselves as soon as there is any uncertainty in the structure of authority. They're content to live and let live when everything is functioning smoothly and everyone has a sense of what they're supposed to be doing. However, as soon as this balance is upset, or a means for improvement recognized, there is no hesitation to step in and correct the problems as understood.
    Well, I'm not sure if the F preference fits TG though. She's not necessarily the feeling type judging from what I've seen of her in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by cascadeco View Post
    Oh yes, so many possibilities.
    Yes, but only one can be correct.

MBTI
    3h50
    Socionics
    ILE

Well, I'm not sure if the F preference fits TG though. She's not necessarily the feeling type judging from what I've seen of her in the past.
    Neither is Happy Puppy, by first glance - but after a while, you begin to realize that the two extraverted functions often constitute the public face of an NeJi user.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Neither is Happy Puppy, by first glance - but after a while, you begin to realize that the two extraverted functions often constitute the public face of an NeJi user.
    You are saying an ENFP would act out a different type for a lengthy period of time. I doubt such would happen. TG would be branded far from the Fi function if she were to do this.

MBTI
    3h50
    Socionics
    ILE

You are saying an ENFP would act out a different type for a lengthy period of time. I doubt such would happen. TG would be branded far from the Fi function if she were to do this.
    Haven't you noticed that the NFs are the ones who shift their claimed types the most? Particularly the xNFPs?

Fi is rather ineffable, and incomprehensible to the external world.

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    If I don't think she is, that's my opinion. It's not a "routine."
    Okay. I can respect that. She doesn't particularly look like an average ENTJ to me neither, but I haven't thought of a more fitting type. Then again, people find their types here all the time, and I usually wait some time for the characteristics to express themselves. There's this finding-oneself-time with one's new type. Sometimes it's a hit, sometimes a miss. Of course we're here to help with it!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Haven't you noticed that the NFs are the ones who shift their claimed types the most? Particularly the xNFPs?

Fi is rather ineffable, and incomprehensible to the external world.
    I doubt an xNFP would go through the trouble of putting themselves down as an ENTJ for experimental purposes. They are just the ones who are confused with their own types but I highly doubt they would be confused to the extent of ENTJ. Plus Fi would show them their values and unless they take with great value tricking other people into thinking they are a certain type they would not do it. It wouldn't matter if it was ineffable or incomprehensible externally.

MBTI
    3h50
    Socionics
    ILE

I doubt an xNFP would go through the trouble of putting themselves down as an ENTJ for experimental purposes. They are just the ones who are confused with their own types but I highly doubt they would be confused to the extent of ENTJ. Plus Fi would show them their values and unless they take with great value tricking other people into thinking they are a certain type they would not do it. It wouldn't matter if it was ineffable or incomprehensible externally.
    ENTJs have Dominant Te and Tertiary Fi. ENFPs have Auxiliary Fi and Tertiary Te. Why would it be hard to confuse the two types? Particularly when the differences between Ne and Ni are so hard to quantify, and the public expression of Ne is often frowned upon?

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Thatgirl hasn't given off this vibe to me, but I've found some of the most in-your-face Te -users have been ENFPs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]