• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ENFP or ENTP

ehsaan_sh

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7se
Hi

Sorry for spamming. I know this might have been discussed already but here is my situation (and please bear with me as this is my first post)

Most of the tests tell me I am an ENFP. But I feel more like and ENTP

any deciding factor?

Last edited by a moderator:

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
A lot of ENTPs I know have very well developped tertiary Fe which makes them score enfp quite often. MBTI tests score by dichotomies, so if you're using Fe alot, it might come up as as ENFPs despite the fact that enfps use Fi and not Fe.

Try using a cognitive functions test! Or just reading up about the functions and seeing whether youre more Fi/Te or Fe/Ti