User Tag List

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Default This member needs some retyping

Until a few weeks ago, I was absolutely sure that I was an ENFP. Then I did another MBTItest and that one said I was ESFP. Then I did a few more test and I concluded that I'm probably a T/F-borderline. That was great, because now I could call myself a ENxP and be a rational and a idealist at the same time. But now I'm getting pretty tired of being kinda typeless (I keep commenting on ENFP topics because this used to be my type, but meanwhile I could be ENTP or something else too), so could you retype me?

A few stupid random facts about me:

- Family: Only child. Used to have a bird who I treated as a brother, until he died when I was 9. I got a cat five years later, who I started treating like a sister. I've never been the favorite grandchild or cousin in the family and my aunts and uncles used to think I'm lazy and crazy. They start liking me now because they think I've become reasonable (except for one aunt, who still hates me for refusing to get tan. That doesn't matter, because I hate her as well, for being a cold bitch).
    - School: I'm bad at math because of my lack of discipline and I'm always late with my homework (any subject), but I'm able to get away with everything (practice, practice, practice). I can't learn facts and details. I'm better at learning languages (but not when it comes to learning vocabulary). People say I'm very good at art subjects, that I'm very creative and that I have a great imagination (which is not true, I'm average and they're lame).
    - Carreer: I'm bad at jobs, mainly because I hate it when others keep commanding me (I have trouble with authority). I quit very quickly. I'm going to study psychology, because I think the human mind is pretty interesting. I hope that I won't need to work for a boss who's too dominant. Becoming a writer could be a good option for me too (not a book writer but a script writer, no one reads books anyway).
    - Image in the real world: People always tend to tell me what they think of me, even if I don't ask for it. I discovered that people have one of these two ideas of who I am: at first, the cold, distant, poshy and formal me. These people are the ones who get to know me in an "evil" environment. Then you have the people who get to know me in a happier environment, they tend to see me as bouncy, ADHD, hyper, insane and talkative.
    - Hobbies: I've never been good with my body, so I always had to focus on my mind and on creative things. Because of this I'm good at writing, drawing and things like that. I've also grown to like shopping (and buying nothing, because people who can't hold jobs don't have too much money, do they?).
    - Other people: I have the tention to stereotype people (because that makes life way easier) and because of that I don't like many people. That's okay, because I like arguing (really). When it comes to friends, I usually attract Ps. When I was little, I lost many friends because they were all moving to other countries, so I don't really care about having many friends.
    - Music, movies, etc: I like movies and music in which I recognize something of my personality. I like movies in which the storylines look like they've come out of my own imagination, or in which a caracter acts just like me. When it comes to music, I like music that has some "intensity" (can't describe it differently) or songs with lyrics that make me think of myself.
    - All the psychological disorders that people seriously thought I had: schizophrenia, bipolarity, narcissistic personality disorder, intellectual giftedness, dissociative identity disorder, autism, asperger, histrionic personality disorder and "monster in your head".
    - Other random facts: My favorite colour at this moment is deep blue, my favorite food is pasta, my sign is Libra ascendant Taurus, I have a neonlamp flamingo in my room and I own two wigs.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

ENFP
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Sounds enfp
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    I

ENFP.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

I have the enxp feeling too.

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Jeffy was right: We NFs never know wtf we are. (Except INFJs...they seem to have their stuff together. Oh and ENFJs...most of them anyway).
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Kat View Post
    - All the psychological disorders that people seriously thought I had: schizophrenia, bipolarity, narcissistic personality disorder, intellectual giftedness, dissociative identity disorder, autism, asperger, histrionic personality disorder and "monster in your head".
    That's a nice list. But intellectual giftedness is not a psychological disorder. It is a gift.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

ENFP
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Some of this reminds me of myself. I'm going to say ENFP as well.