• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

This member needs some retyping

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Until a few weeks ago, I was absolutely sure that I was an ENFP. Then I did another MBTItest and that one said I was ESFP. Then I did a few more test and I concluded that I'm probably a T/F-borderline. That was great, because now I could call myself a ENxP and be a rational and a idealist at the same time. But now I'm getting pretty tired of being kinda typeless (I keep commenting on ENFP topics because this used to be my type, but meanwhile I could be ENTP or something else too), so could you retype me?

A few stupid random facts about me:

- Family: Only child. Used to have a bird who I treated as a brother, until he died when I was 9. I got a cat five years later, who I started treating like a sister. I've never been the favorite grandchild or cousin in the family and my aunts and uncles used to think I'm lazy and crazy. They start liking me now because they think I've become reasonable (except for one aunt, who still hates me for refusing to get tan. That doesn't matter, because I hate her as well, for being a cold bitch).
- School: I'm bad at math because of my lack of discipline and I'm always late with my homework (any subject), but I'm able to get away with everything (practice, practice, practice). I can't learn facts and details. I'm better at learning languages (but not when it comes to learning vocabulary). People say I'm very good at art subjects, that I'm very creative and that I have a great imagination (which is not true, I'm average and they're lame).
- Carreer: I'm bad at jobs, mainly because I hate it when others keep commanding me (I have trouble with authority). I quit very quickly. I'm going to study psychology, because I think the human mind is pretty interesting. I hope that I won't need to work for a boss who's too dominant. Becoming a writer could be a good option for me too (not a book writer but a script writer, no one reads books anyway).
- Image in the real world: People always tend to tell me what they think of me, even if I don't ask for it. I discovered that people have one of these two ideas of who I am: at first, the cold, distant, poshy and formal me. These people are the ones who get to know me in an "evil" environment. Then you have the people who get to know me in a happier environment, they tend to see me as bouncy, ADHD, hyper, insane and talkative.
- Hobbies: I've never been good with my body, so I always had to focus on my mind and on creative things. Because of this I'm good at writing, drawing and things like that. I've also grown to like shopping (and buying nothing, because people who can't hold jobs don't have too much money, do they?).
- Other people: I have the tention to stereotype people (because that makes life way easier) and because of that I don't like many people. That's okay, because I like arguing (really). When it comes to friends, I usually attract Ps. When I was little, I lost many friends because they were all moving to other countries, so I don't really care about having many friends.
- Music, movies, etc: I like movies and music in which I recognize something of my personality. I like movies in which the storylines look like they've come out of my own imagination, or in which a caracter acts just like me. When it comes to music, I like music that has some "intensity" (can't describe it differently) or songs with lyrics that make me think of myself.
- All the psychological disorders that people seriously thought I had: schizophrenia, bipolarity, narcissistic personality disorder, intellectual giftedness, dissociative identity disorder, autism, asperger, histrionic personality disorder and "monster in your head".
- Other random facts: My favorite colour at this moment is deep blue, my favorite food is pasta, my sign is Libra ascendant Taurus, I have a neonlamp flamingo in my room and I own two wigs.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Sounds enfp

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I have the enxp feeling too.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Jeffy was right: We NFs never know wtf we are. :D (Except INFJs...they seem to have their stuff together. Oh and ENFJs...most of them anyway).

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
- All the psychological disorders that people seriously thought I had: schizophrenia, bipolarity, narcissistic personality disorder, intellectual giftedness, dissociative identity disorder, autism, asperger, histrionic personality disorder and "monster in your head".
That's a nice list. But intellectual giftedness is not a psychological disorder. It is a gift.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Some of this reminds me of myself. I'm going to say ENFP as well.