• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

In Head

Dante766

Soooo... First things first. This is my second try at posting in whats my type subforum and i really hope that someone will actually say something to me. The first try probably failed(i comfort myself with this) because I didn't post anything..(thinking)...typeable. Now that I have some knowledge of MBTI (or at least i think i have) I will say some things about myself and my experience with MBTI.

First time that i took the MBTI the result i got was INTJ. It was ego-stroking. Now I think i don't have any Ni at all. Now I think I am an ENTP. It is even more ego-stroking. I constantly think I am cheating myself by thinking i am an ENTP, and now when i take any test i can very easily reverse-engineer it.

Now that i have wrote first and most important things I have forgotten what I wanted to write and I'm wish you would ask me some question and disscuss it with me(or anyone else).

Also, I have 14 years and does this matter when I try to type myself? Personally i think it doesn't matter because i have developed thinking skills and I think I am more objective than most of my peers( i won't say more mature because that is a too strong word). I still think i am an NT but i don't want to rule out other choices because if I am typing myself how I want and not how it is, then I am cheating myself. There are numerous explanations of some of my traits and it can lead to varying types.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
hi welcome

I'd say you were probably an NT, but would also say you probably have the roots of what you will be already but you may migrate.

I can do J type in certain situations but I'm a full blown P.

E/I are biggies as a teen - you may also be growing into that too

Welcome

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think you should try to identify Ne in yourself. Ti doesn't really come to fruition in E_TPs until they are in their late teens according to function development theory. There is another poster here that's 15, who is an IS_J and can only identify Si as her dominant. You may be in the same boat.

I know that you probably hate waiting for Ti to really shine, but I think you're an ENTP.

I would read these links about ENTPs. They may help you-

ENTP
ENTP - On A Team

Ne on problem solving- What inferences do I need to make? What meanings do I need to perceive? What hypotheses can I generate?

Ne on change- Change what might be. Infer new patterns, potentials, and spin-offs from the current situation.

I hope that helped.

Dante766

I don't know where to start. I can identify with most things in the bestfittype description but it could also be my wanting to be an ENTP. I know i am not at all like an SJ in the desriptions. I don't have a need to help others and i have no need to organise myself. I only do things that actually matter to me indirectly or directly or things that i think that should be done.(i don't think that made any sense.

Yes Ne:
-I am open to other possibilities and i don't make judgments based on anything anyone said.
- i am very "It coulde be true but i don't know" type

No Ne:
- I don't really have a two-second relating that most ENTPs say they do.
It is more simplified and 7-8 seconds
- i have auditory thinking. That would mean that i think things by talking and discussing them with myself so it isn't so fast as I think other ENTPs think

O yeah(thank God for edit button) i can relate to 3, 5 and 7(again, i just have this little thought that is saying "you're faking") enneagram types but mostly 7 because I want to learn everything, try everything, know everything( i am veeeeeeeeeeery curious) and I really consider to hitchike around the world(not literaly but something like that).
I mean, work somewher have fun ther, learn and try everything from there, and then move somewhere else and again...
that is definitely my dream scenario

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't know where to start. I can identify with most things in the bestfittype description but it could also be my wanting to be an ENTP. I know i am not at all like an SJ in the desriptions. I don't have a need to help others and i have no need to organise myself. I only do things that actually matter to me indirectly or directly or things that i think that should be done.(i don't think that made any sense.

Yes Ne:
-I am open to other possibilities and i don't make judgments based on anything anyone said.
- i am very "It coulde be true but i don't know" type

No Ne:
- I don't really have a two-second relating that most ENTPs say they do.
It is more simplified and 7-8 seconds
- i have auditory thinking. That would mean that i think things by talking and discussing them with myself so it isn't so fast as I think other ENTPs think

Everything you're saying says ENTP to me. The need to talk to "think" seems pretty ENP.

What do others think? Maybe ENTP input would help.

Dante766

Can you tell me what is the primary difference between SJ and NP?

And yes, some ENTP input would be appreciated.
@ ENTPs:
Does that light-speed referencing occur every ten minutes or every ten seconds or every...?
What were you like when you were, say 3-5 years, 8-10 years and 13-15 years?

I remember events pretty badly if they happened a long time ago. I remember only one event from back when I was 4. And I don't notice details unless I try to. I have to turn a switch to notice details. When I turn that switch I notice details fairly easy.

Also(if that matters at all) the easiest subject (to me)is math, chemistry and (my favorite) physics.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
If you have a hard time noticing details and remembering the past it is highly unlikely that you are an SJ. So ruling out SJ, and taking into consideration that your favorite subjects are math, chemistry, and physics, I'm going to guess that you are an NT.

At fourteen you are still a bit young to guess your type exactly, but good luck.

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
You seem very ENTP to me, particularly your love of physics, the way you take in / don't take in details, the need to think aloud, and the way your memory functions. It's all very familiar.