User Tag List

First 123 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 28

  1. #11
    Babylon Candle Venom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    Unbalanced ENTJ with insanely high Fi, or borderline sociopathic ESTP.
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    haha....I could see ENTJ with a nasty Fi shadow actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    Yep, I'm going with unnaturally screwy ENTJ with particularly shadowy Fi FTW.
    Quote Originally Posted by justxher View Post
    I'm going to go with ENTP.

    But that sociopathic ESTP thing sounds neat too


    Ti and tertiary Fe are what I get from your post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    The person needs psychological counseling.

    I mean, shes not exactly what I would want to be, but she has perhaps answered those questions a lot more honestly than many of you would have... I think most people's "real answers" might sound just as "bad". I dont think that makes people in general "bad". Her actions probably aren't as bad as some of her thoughts imply.

    Shes probably just your typical "T" woman... ESTP or ENTP...a normal one.

  2. #12
    Senior Member Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Babylon Candle View Post
    :
    Shes probably just your typical "T" woman... ESTP or ENTP...a normal one.
    There's nothing "normal" about saying this about people:
    "Only if they can bring benefits to me."

    What does she do, suck blood from the neck of her victims?

  3. #13
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    There's nothing "normal" about saying this about people:
    "Only if they can bring benefits to me."

    What does she do, suck blood from the neck of her victims?
    She also has a thread called "type my servants" where she refers to them as servant 1,2, and 3.

  4. #14
    Pumpernickel
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Posts
    1,960

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Babylon Candle View Post

    I mean, shes not exactly what I would want to be, but she has perhaps answered those questions a lot more honestly than many of you would have... I think most people's "real answers" might sound just as "bad". I dont think that makes people in general "bad". Her actions probably aren't as bad as some of her thoughts imply.

    Shes probably just your typical "T" woman... ESTP or ENTP...a normal one.
    lol babylon, no.

  5. #15
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Babylon Candle View Post

    I mean, shes not exactly what I would want to be, but she has perhaps answered those questions a lot more honestly than many of you would have... I think most people's "real answers" might sound just as "bad". I dont think that makes people in general "bad". Her actions probably aren't as bad as some of her thoughts imply.

    Shes probably just your typical "T" woman... ESTP or ENTP...a normal one.
    That's funny, because she doesn't seem like any of the "normal" ExTP women I know on here or IRL.

    Besides, I really think she's a Te dom because of her obsession with getting things done at any cost. Also, her emotional expression seems to be made of Fi, not Fe. The fact that she can also seem to get authority to respect her makes me think J temperament.

  6. #16
    resonance entropie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783
    Posts
    16,761

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MuraKoji View Post
    Do you have anything to ask me? Just go ahead and ask!

    (Question copyright from: Grungemouse. FYI, this is me.)
    ***

    Do you enjoy being around people?

    Only if they can bring benefits to me and they have the same idea with me. Otherwise, I can’t enjoy being around them. If they like me, I like them. If they hate me, I also hate them. That’s the law.

    Do you feel more energized when you're with people, or does it drain you?

    I feel energized when they have something interesting to offer, like for example, I like to hear about their unique and fascinating theory made by themselves, especially if I don’t know much about that subject then I can consider to learn about that subject. I also feel more energized with people who don’t cross my way, they have to be flexible and tolerant of all of my ideas. Otherwise, closet-minded (yea, I spelled that way—no grammatical fault here!) and dogmatic people who cross my way and tend to be controlling, or people who just want to have small chit-chat just bore me!

    How do you behave differently around strangers from around friends?

    Basically I tend to be straightforward and sometimes can be too blunt and abrasive to strangers, I even can shut their mouth up and have an extraordinary ability to “change” people: Aggressive become passive, talkative become quiet, and so on. Exception on those single teenager guys whose age are around mine or a bit older, because I always use many persona like for example…Pretending to be kind-hearted girl, smart, wise, etc etc (insert more idealized quality that most guys admire here), and wow—I do it better when I’m communicating with them in Facebook—that’s why I need to know their Facebook name…Until then I accidentally reveal my true nature, and they run away from me!! TT.TT

    As for about friends…Wait, what friend? What kind of “friend”? I may have my certain “cliques”, but I don’t consider them as my friend because a friend is someone who will understand and accepting our faults, someone who could teach us lessons so we can grow up to be a better individual, and a friend mustn’t betray or crossing their friend’s path. I’m not sure if I can do that!!

    Reputation?

    Well, extremely bad, really. I have once labeled as autism, and it hurts me A LOT. Why? What’s up with those folks who seems to adore and “wow”-ed me at first? And what’s going on with my popularity score? Do I have to lose? If they retreated that way from me, they don’t want to reveal to me because they think I am too sensitive and thin-skinned, but they’re all WRONG!! I expect them to be direct to me, it’s okay to be brutally honest to me even though I may get hurt, but at least if you don’t like me, JUST SPEAK UP!! Don’t bottle up your feelings and thoughts--I excessively hate it when they bottle up their feelings and/or thoughts inside. Also, people tend to see me as easily cry, but again—it’s all wrong!!

    Are you a part of a certain "clique" or do you tend to make friends with everyone?

    As I’ve stated before, my idealized “clique” should be whoever brings the most benefit to me, have the same idea with me, tolerant and patient with a damn spoiled dominating brat like me.

    Do you find it easy to trust others?

    Excessively no, even though sometimes I like socializing with people. Most people aren’t worthy enough of real trust. I usually take long time before I can trust people and willing to sell my soul with that people, but for now, I trust no one but myself.

    Are you comfortable being trusted yourself?

    Ehh…Why?! Why ME?? That’s one of my big struggle in these past years, to be honest. I can’t handle people even though I enjoy being in charge and taking the lead.

    When you've wronged someone, how quickly do you apologize, if at all? Do you find it easy to "own up," or more difficult?


    I don’t apologize because I think apologize is a form of commitment, meaning when you say sorry to someone, you promise that you won’t make the same mistake again, whether it’s openly or secretively. What if I made the same mistake twice, third, and so on? If I do so, what does the “I’m sorry” that I’ve said in the past mean? Isn’t it just the same as “just a promise” thingy? Remember that I have photographic memories about remembering someone’s faults even though it’s finished.

    Intellectual (work ethic and learning process)
    Do you prefer to work alone, or in a group?
    Basically I do both, but I like to be in group more than do the working alone, especially with competent and efficient, yet tolerating people. Honestly, it's hard for me to do the work all alone

    How do you respond to criticism?
    Nah!! That's one of my biggest weakness too. I'm somewhat anti-critique, and remember that I'm easily annoyed and upset. I accept feedback, but no criticism especially to dissenting opinions.

    What's your learning style?
    I learn by doing, and I learn best when I like the subject and also when I'm in the peaceful, conflict-free environment. Clutters in my home just bothered me, and I dislike pressure or being told what to do, except for those that I consider worthy to be followed.

    How artistic are you, and what sorts of art do you enjoy (music, painting, drawing, writing)?
    I'm REEEEAALLLY artistic, and I usually express my thought in an artistic manner. I enjoy the rock and lively musics, meaningful lyrics, and usually I enjoy whatever art forms that suits my current mood.

    Are you athletic? What sports do you enjoy, if any?
    Basically yes. I have uber-cool reflects, and strong punch/kick. I appear to be bad at sport because when I was a kid, my overly-protective parents forbid me to play sports. But then I know that I am good at dancing simulation games, and I continually play it because I know I will often win in that kind of sport. My motto is: "If I can't win, then I won't play,"

    How curious are you?
    REAL curious--which I'd say, 10000% curious. I always want to know something I don't know, but when I know enough, I know how much I don't know, and I never stop wanting to know.

    Do you feel the need to have a plan, or do you prefer to "go with the flow"?
    Uhh...-__-" going with the flow is one of my biggest weakness, so I need to have a plan because I work better when there's an exact plan even though I may dislike it because other people set the schedule for me--I prefer to be the one who settle everything for everyone! XD

    When you have work to do, how do you pace yourself? (i.e. are you a procrastinator?)
    Basically I'm real procrastinator when it's not related to my goals. When I'm about to achieve my goals, I do whatever the hell I want, whenever the hell I want. Whoever tries to cross my path shall be destroyed, I don't care about your relationship with me--and why should I care for you if I have to get whatever I want?

    Are you organized, or more messy?
    I like my work space to be organized, even though sometimes I'm too lazy to organize my work space. I like that way because I work better in organized manner.

    Are you a highly focused individual, or are you more easily distracted?
    Basically easily distracted, especially when the topic bores me. But if I have to get whatever I want, I'm a highly focused individual.

    Emotional (thoughts, feelings, and reactions)
    What do you look for in a potential boyfriend or girlfriend?
    I tend to be very demanding, so I look for an attractive mate who are not just good-looking but smart enough to challenge me. I like guys who are more nurturing and motherly than protecting and fatherly, they also have to be a Christian but not Atheist. Self-confidence is acceptable, and moreover he has to be expressive, he has to be able to teach me lessons but at the same time, has the same idea with me. Oh yeah, and he has to love me back!!

    How would you react to a boyfriend or girlfriend? Would you be obsessive, protective, clingy, detached? How would you show affection?
    NAAAHHH!!! You've got it!! ><" I'm obsessive, protective and clingy, and tend to be abusive with my boyfriend if I think they are too dramatic, romantic, kind, etc etc...Especially if they have a good-looking profile, even to the point making them looking like my slave. I show him off to my fellow friends so that they realize who is better because I'm now able to get boyfriend! I like discussing controversial topics with not-so-dramatic guys, so if you can't follow my topics and don't understand what am I saying, just GET OUT OF MY WAY NOW!!

    How do you react when you're angry at someone? Do you confront them directly or use your anger in other ways? (i.e. are you passive-aggressive)
    I confront them directly!!!!

    How sensitive are you?
    I'm not aware and don't even understand my true feelings, even though I may appear as emotional, easily-angered, short-tempered, and so on to people. But really, I'm not that sensitive--I usually express my opinion without a second thought.

    Are you a "touchy-feely" person?
    Mostly no :|

    Are you very sure of yourself, or are you more prone to doubt?
    Basically I'm very sure of myself, prone to over-confidence that leads me to arrogance, even though I may appear as a doubtful person because I feel rejected.

    Do you hold grudges? How long? Would you seek revenge on your enemies, so to speak?
    Yes, yes, and YES. And it usually lasts forever, remain on my mind forever even though the problem is already finished.

    How important is forgiveness to you? Consider both others forgiving you and you forgiving others.
    Very important, even though I always remember my fault and even though I have difficulty forgiving others, but at least, forgiveness make me safe and feel at ease.

    How do you express your feelings? When you're sad, do you cry or bottle it up inside? Does talking with others help or do you like to deal with your feelings by yourself?
    I may express my disagreement openly, I may get sad and mad to others but not crying. I hardly ever bottling it up inside, and I'd rather talk my problems out with people who I think deserve to hear my rants.

    Do you have a temper? Are you quick to anger, or do you take things in stride?
    Really quick to anger :|

    Personal (all other traits)
    Do you prefer to talk or to listen?
    Talk because I have trouble listening to others.

    Do you prefer to lead or to follow?
    Basically I prefer to lead. I have difficulty following instructions, but if I'm certain that people dislike me, then I don't want to lead anymore.

    How protective are you? Are you more protective of people or things?
    Depends. I am protective of people who deserves my attention, well--usually opposite sex. This caused me to be labeled as aggressive, though. I'm protective to my book collections, from comics to psychology books. I'm also protective of my computer settings.

    Are you more independent or dependent? Consider parents, friends, and strangers.
    I'm independent although I may appear as dependent person because I'm so spoiled. But really, I form my own opinions without considering any options.

    Would you consider yourself more playful, or serious?
    Serious. It's hard for me to play because I play to win, not just to have fun.

    How would you describe your sense of humor?
    Silly and somewhat non-existent. Most people just don't understand my sense of humor! ><"

    Is your appearance important to you?
    No even though I crave attentions. I want people admiring me for something I've done, not just my appearance, and I also want them to appreciate me at the same time.

    How do you dress? Would you say that you have "fashion sense"? Are you a flashy dresser, or do you prefer to blend in with the crowd?
    Even though I usually dress casually like a man, and have a weird fashion sense, I always come as a flashy dresser because everybody seems to notice me. I'm the "everybody knows her" figure.

    Are you proud of your good qualities? Would you brag about them, or are you more modest?
    Extremely proud to the point of arrogance, even though I may withdraw if people dislike me because I usually brag about them.

    Are you a "show-off"?
    YESSSS WHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    How do you go about getting what you want? Are you manipulative, earnest, or driven?
    Driven yet manipulative. I'm intense about getting whatever I want, and I tackle everyone/thing that cross my path, but also manipulative because I know what I need to achieve my goals, who is/are the enemy(s) and I use my fullest potential to achieve my goals.

    How loyal are you to those you love?
    I haven't found one, so I can't answer to this question because I love nothing / no one else but myself (narcissism).

    Are you more optimistic or pessimistic? Does it change depending on the situation?
    I see the glass as both half-full or half-empty...So, what's that?

    How are you and authority?
    Most authority figure loves me for no logical reason, even though I have problems with them. They seemed to fear me more than people I know because I can always silence them--even the headmistress in my school!

    Do you enjoy life in a hierarchy? How would you rank yourself? Do you enjoy being at that "rank"?
    Only if I'm at the highest rank.

    Do you enjoy helping others? Or, do you need to be needed? When someone needs something from you, would you help willingly, enthusiasticly, or grudgingly?
    I need to be needed. I also enjoy helping others, but only if they helped me back and if they appreciate my unique character.
    I havent read it but I'ld say ENFP. Many people do confuse dedication for ENTJ. But what counts is the motivation
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

  7. #17
    Senior Member Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    She also has a thread called "type my servants" where she refers to them as servant 1,2, and 3.

    Headline News: Female Vampire Invades Online Typology Forum.



  8. #18
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    I havent read it but I'ld say ENFP. Many people do confuse dedication for ENTJ. But what counts is the motivation
    I suggest you actually read it. Seriously.

    Although I am not completely unwilling to rule out the most flagrantly selfish Fi auxillary known to man paired with over-zealous tertiary Te.

    Still, this doesn't really seem like an NF temperament on the whole. An NF would probably at least pretend to be nicer.

  9. #19
    resonance entropie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783
    Posts
    16,761

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    I suggest you actually read it. Seriously.

    Although I am not completely unwilling to rule out the most flagrantly selfish Fi auxillary known to man paired with over-zealous tertiary Te.

    Still, this doesn't really seem like an NF temperament on the whole. An NF would probably at least pretend to be nicer.
    Ok. Though you have picked on me every chance you got the first time we met and I never understood it cause I really meant no harm, you seem to have changed 180 degrees and now strike me as a very wise person, who isnt only polite in conversation, but even can handle drunk insults I post on your rep comment wall.

    Therefore, I am gonna retract my comment and speak the truth: I'll never read it cause its far too much text ;D

    Luv you marmalade (And I do really !)
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

  10. #20
    Senior Member BlahBlahNounBlah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    1,458

    Default

    She treats other people as objects to be used, so I don't care what her type is.
    I have a vagina.


    ENTP . 7w6 sx/sp

Similar Threads

  1. [ENTP] Am I an ENTP or an ENFP?
    By BatmanFanatic in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 11-15-2016, 03:56 PM
  2. A question to all Ne dominants (ENFP/ENTP) or anyone that knows about Ne!
    By Mitsuko Souma in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 07-17-2012, 01:34 PM
  3. [ENFP] Messed up ENFP or just INFP?
    By Rim in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-16-2011, 11:46 AM
  4. Is this guy an ENFP, ENTP, or other?
    By Thalassa in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-30-2009, 02:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO