123 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    XXXX

Default Can anyone help on my MBTI????

okay, so I started off by doing the test (humanmetrics.com) and got ISFJ, then I though it was too people-pleaser like and did the same test again and got ISTJ, then I kept getting ISTJ, then I thought that I was not as much 'into order' as the ISTJ is, so I did the MBTI test on personalitypathways.com - where you only have to choose I/E, S/N, F/T & J/P,

and I did it honestly and got 'INFJ', - I then did the MBTI test on humanmetrics.com, again(with complete honesty) and got 'INFJ', I was pretty confident up until the point where I saw some of my traits in, INFJ, INFP & INTP.
    - though after a while, I came to the conclusion that I was an INFj because INTP's are too strong in thinking and INFP's are overly emotional - INFJ's are just right in my opinion. -

so, out of curiosity I did the MBTI test (humanmetrics.com), one more time with complete honesty in most questions, while having the questions answered by looking at what I'd do in a relative real-life situation, - and I got 'ISTJ', again....

62%
    Thinking
    38%
    Judging
    22%

WHAT THE HELL AM I ???!?!??!! :steam::
    Last edited by flameskull95; 12-10-2009 at 04:58 AM. Reason: fixing some grammar.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

I could help you, but I'd need to know about you, not your test results. Tell us about yourself. What do you do and what motivates you?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    XXXX

Default ???

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    I could help you, but I'd need to know about you, not your test results. Tell us about yourself. What do you do and what motivates you?

That's actually a very hard question... well...I'm motivated by a lot of things, I guess the first would be trying to get somewhere in life, I'm very quiet and a reserved person, I guess I do things that I can't even explain, and I don't know myself as much as I should, I know it'll get too confusing to try & figure myself out - probably the main reason why I'm a very quiet & reserved person - I'm trying to find out my MBTI , so I can be confident with what I got, but I keep running into other types and I keep relating to them.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Do you use the past to predict the future, or do you disregard the past and go with what your head/heart tells you? I've found that this trait is a great divider between S/N types, for example, a sensor will notice that his mate davey suddenly became loud, crazy and gregarious, and then suddenly became a drug addict. So when the sensor sees his other mate stevie becoming loud, crazy and restless, he gets worried that he's going to become a druggie. Hope that helps somehow
    5 3 9

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    XXXX

I did the MBTI test on socionics.com and got INFJ, lol.

Strongest to Weakest are;
    I
    N
    f
    j

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    XXXX

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    Do you use the past to predict the future, or do you disregard the past and go with what your head/heart tells you? I've found that this trait is a great divider between S/N types, for example, a sensor will notice that his mate davey suddenly became loud, crazy and gregarious, and then suddenly became a drug addict. So when the sensor sees his other mate stevie becoming loud, crazy and restless, he gets worried that he's going to become a druggie. Hope that helps somehow
    Past to predict future, always, but my past is affected by what my heart/head has told me - if that makes any sense.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    XXXX

This is what I thought first but when I come to really think about it, in a real-life situation, I'd accept the fact that they are two completely different people, and just because my other idiot friend did drugs, doesn't mean anyone that acts like him would .

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by flameskull95 View Post
    That's actually a very hard question... well...I'm motivated by a lot of things, I guess the first would be trying to get somewhere in life, I'm very quiet and a reserved person, I guess I do things that I can't even explain, and I don't know myself as much as I should, I know it'll get too confusing to try & figure myself out - probably the main reason why I'm a very quiet & reserved person - I'm trying to find out my MBTI , so I can be confident with what I got, but I keep running into other types and I keep relating to them.
    You say you are a quiet person. What sort of things do you spend your time thinking about? Do you just daydream, or are you busy considering questions of some sort?

What would you say were the largest flaws in your personality? Do you over endulge? Ignore people? Panic when stressed? Jump to conclusions too quickly?

MBTI
    INFP

Do you focus on what's here and now, or do you focus on what could be or was?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    XXXX

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    You say you are a quiet person. What sort of things do you spend your time thinking about? Do you just daydream, or are you busy considering questions of some sort?

What would you say were the largest flaws in your personality? Do you over endulge? Ignore people? Panic when stressed? Jump to conclusions too quickly?
    I actually do both, sometimes I even day dream about questions/decisions I'm going to make in the future... I'd say the largest flaw in my personality would have to be not being able to understand myself much. I do get panicked when stressed, but I know how to handle it as well, and yep, I jump to conclusions a lot(through feelings etc,) but later I'd put them into thought, and try to gather as much facts as possible, for validation, so I can act on them.

I ignore people when they've done me wrong, and I usually have thought things through to ignore them, or I would be currently thinking things through - or the person would just be plain annoying - by being superficial, big-headed, jerk, seemingly evil etc.

I don't OVER-endulge... it depends I guess....facebook?..... yes.
    I'm a INFP - The sociopath

I think I'm either a 4w5, 4w3, 6w5 or 9w1. Most possibly 4w5.

Feeling FiNe