User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Can anyone help on my MBTI????

Senior Member Array flameskull95's Avatar

I believe that I'm an INFJ, - ISTJ's are too orderly, ISFJ's are too pushover-like, ISTP's are too energetic... INFP's are too imaginative, INFJ's are just right in my case. - -
    helped me confirm it, especially how one person said that INFJ's usually aren't bias when they aren't directly involved, and when they are, after they have cooled off, they start regretting... a lot like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    That you don't want to appear weak as your method of containing panic suggest you could be using be Fe (I don't want people to think less of me) or Si (you've learned that panic is unacceptable). An Ni reason would be more along the lines of "my vision of who and what I want to be does not include panic".
    - Panic is unacceptable because that is not who I am, or who I want to be(my vision), this is the reason why I try not to panic, - but, I can panic if I am directly involved that is - when I'm directly involved I guess I rush things, and don't do things like the way I'd want to or picture myself to, just like now - i think.

Thanks everyone for your help anyway(especially Andy)! =)
    Last edited by flameskull95; 12-18-2009 at 10:59 AM.
    I'm a INFP - The sociopath

I think I'm either a 4w5, 4w3, 6w5 or 9w1. Most possibly 4w5.

Feeling FiNe