First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    XXXX

Quote Originally Posted by ElusiveRain View Post
    Do you focus on what's here and now, or do you focus on what could be or was?
    I'd say both, but I lean more to the side of what could be or was - compared to other people...I sometimes while listening to people, what they say gets blurry , but thats weird cause I've got INFJ twice, and INFJ's are usually good listeners and INFPs are the daydreamers that tune out sometimes - so thats why, I said I have a weak 'J' preference.
    I'm a INFP - The sociopath

I think I'm either a 4w5, 4w3, 6w5 or 9w1. Most possibly 4w5.

Feeling FiNe

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by flameskull95 View Post
    I actually do both, sometimes I even day dream about questions/decisions I'm going to make in the future... I'd say the largest flaw in my personality would have to be not being able to understand myself much. I do get panicked when stressed, but I know how to handle it as well, and yep, I jump to conclusions a lot(through feelings etc,) but later I'd put them into thought, and try to gather as much facts as possible, for validation, so I can act on them.

I ignore people when they've done me wrong, and I usually have thought things through to ignore them, or I would be currently thinking things through - or the person would just be plain annoying - by being superficial, big-headed, jerk, seemingly evil etc.

I don't OVER-endulge... it depends I guess....facebook?..... yes.
    How old are you? I ask, as the types develop with age.

An inability to understand yourself is indicative of a weak Fi function. That makes the idea of you being an INFP seem unlikely. It could be a third place, inferior or a shadow functions, but I'm leaning towards a shadow function, as you say that you can panic understress which would indicate a weak Te function as well (there are methods of avoiding panic other than Te, but if you had a strong Te you wouldn't need them). This raises the question: What methods do you use to cope with this stress panic? An answering that question will give insight into your concious functions.

If Fi/Te is shadow, then Fe/Ti is conscious. Which would you say you spend more time thinking about, logical problems or social problems? Do you spend more time thining about how facts fit together into a logically consistent whole or how people fit together and interdepend upon each other?

brainheart

I don't see why you're so positive you're an intuitive. You seem like you could be ISTJ or ISFJ to me, based on what little info I've been given, especially about how you say you always look to the past. I'd read them both carefully, ideally these descriptions:

http://www.bestfittype.com/isfj.html
    ISTJ

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    INFP

You know, Facebook actually has a type indicator test. I took it once, so I know it's there, but I couldn't tell you how to find it...Sorry.

MBTI
    INTX
    Enneagram
    5w6?

Quote Originally Posted by ElusiveRain View Post
    You know, Facebook actually has a type indicator test. I took it once, so I know it's there, but I couldn't tell you how to find it...Sorry.
    Just do a search for applications:

One is called My Personality (accurate)

Also there is Keirsey (but I disagree with its results).

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    XXXX

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    How old are you? I ask, as the types develop with age.

An inability to understand yourself is indicative of a weak Fi function. That makes the idea of you being an INFP seem unlikely. It could be a third place, inferior or a shadow functions, but I'm leaning towards a shadow function, as you say that you can panic understress which would indicate a weak Te function as well (there are methods of avoiding panic other than Te, but if you had a strong Te you wouldn't need them). This raises the question: What methods do you use to cope with this stress panic? An answering that question will give insight into your concious functions.

If Fi/Te is shadow, then Fe/Ti is conscious. Which would you say you spend more time thinking about, logical problems or social problems? Do you spend more time thining about how facts fit together into a logically consistent whole or how people fit together and interdepend upon each other?
    does age really matter?? , oh I never knew that, I'm pretty young.

Unclear on what you mean by this - "What methods do you use to cope with this stress panic? ", I'd probably won't let it out, cause I don't want people to think of me as 'weak', - but I'd try my best to keep it in - It'll be hard for me to express it without breaking myself down & crying or something.

"Which would you say you spend more time thinking about, logical problems or social problems?" - I seriously don't know, but honestly I think about both, I'd guess I think and complex over a social problem more if I had to choose between a logical problem and a social problem.

"Do you spend more time thinking about how facts fit together into a logically consistent whole or how people fit together and inter depend upon each other?" - I think about both, depends on what mood I'm in, if i'm sitting down with some friends chatting about facts, etc, I think about facts and their place a lot , If I've just had an argument, or stopped an argument I'd think about how people fit together.

Feeling FiNe

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Past to predict future, always, but my past is affected by what my heart/head has told me - if that makes any sense.
    I think that's how intuitives think...

I'm guessing INTP right now, I could be way off mark though. Work out your enneagram, it's cooler
    5 3 9

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

does age really matter?? , oh I never knew that, I'm pretty young.

Unclear on what you mean by this - "What methods do you use to cope with this stress panic? ", I'd probably won't let it out, cause I don't want people to think of me as 'weak', - but I'd try my best to keep it in - It'll be hard for me to express it without breaking myself down & crying or something.

"Which would you say you spend more time thinking about, logical problems or social problems?" - I seriously don't know, but honestly I think about both, I'd guess I think and complex over a social problem more if I had to choose between a logical problem and a social problem.

"Do you spend more time thinking about how facts fit together into a logically consistent whole or how people fit together and inter depend upon each other?" - I think about both, depends on what mood I'm in, if i'm sitting down with some friends chatting about facts, etc, I think about facts and their place a lot , If I've just had an argument, or stopped an argument I'd think about how people fit together.
    Yes, age matters. As a person gets older, their tertiary and inferior functions grow stronger. Because of this, it can be quite hard to type the very old correctly. I think the late teens are about the best time.

You seem to spend more time thinking on social matters than logical ones, so that makes me think Fe is placed above Ti. However, you do say as you spend at least some time considering the type of things that appeal to Ti, so I don't think Ti is inferior. It's probably tertiory, which makes Fe auxilary.

If Fe is auxilary, that makes your primary funtion introverted (consistent with your description of yourself as a quiet person) and a percieving function. That means either Ni or Si.

You use the past the past to predict the future. That could be indicative of an Si function, but I'd want a bit more evidence than that, so lets see what else is available. If you had primary Ni, you would have inferior Se, which is associated with periodic abouts of excessive sensory stimulation, such as over eating, vigorous exercise, watching movies for hours on end, binge drinking and so on. Not many INxJs would exhibit all of them, but usually at least some of them are present. You mentioned no excess, except for facebook, which is more of an Fe activity. This suggest Se is not inferior and thus Ni is not primary, which adds more evidence towards Si.

That you don't want to appear weak as your method of containing panic suggest you could be using be Fe (I don't want people to think less of me) or Si (you've learned that panic is unacceptable). An Ni reason would be more along the lines of "my vision of who and what I want to be does not include panic".

Overall, I'd suggest that you are an ISFJ, from what I can see. Perhaps, with further information, something might come up that changes that, but for the moment, that is my suggestion.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    XXXX

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Yes, age matters. As a person gets older, their tertiary and inferior functions grow stronger. Because of this, it can be quite hard to type the very old correctly. I think the late teens are about the best time.

You seem to spend more time thinking on social matters than logical ones, so that makes me think Fe is placed above Ti. However, you do say as you spend at least some time considering the type of things that appeal to Ti, so I don't think Ti is inferior. It's probably tertiory, which makes Fe auxilary.

If Fe is auxilary, that makes your primary funtion introverted (consistent with your description of yourself as a quiet person) and a percieving function. That means either Ni or Si.

You use the past the past to predict the future. That could be indicative of an Si function, but I'd want a bit more evidence than that, so lets see what else is available. If you had primary Ni, you would have inferior Se, which is associated with periodic abouts of excessive sensory stimulation, such as over eating, vigorous exercise, watching movies for hours on end, binge drinking and so on. Not many INxJs would exhibit all of them, but usually at least some of them are present. You mentioned no excess, except for facebook, which is more of an Fe activity. This suggest Se is not inferior and thus Ni is not primary, which adds more evidence towards Si.

That you don't want to appear weak as your method of containing panic suggest you could be using be Fe (I don't want people to think less of me) or Si (you've learned that panic is unacceptable). An Ni reason would be more along the lines of "my vision of who and what I want to be does not include panic".

Overall, I'd suggest that you are an ISFJ, from what I can see. Perhaps, with further information, something might come up that changes that, but for the moment, that is my suggestion.

thats funny cause, when I did the test on socionics I got IN as the strongest two and FJ as the weakest.

Feeling FiNe