First 12345 Last

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Well, I just related to the romanticism, dramatic flair, and ideolgically-driven Betas. I don't relate to only grouping together with people for practical or productive purposes like Deltas.

Of course, I don't necessarily relate to the whole thing with Betas laughing loudly with stereotypical jokes about others, but then again do relate to the idea that it's hurtful to criticize someone within a group instead of in private.

I had to choose one since you made me , and while I didn't agree with all of Beta, I saw more of my prominant personality traits there.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    Well, I just related to the romanticism, dramatic flair, and ideolgically-driven Betas. I don't relate to only grouping together with people for practical or productive purposes like Deltas.

Of course, I don't necessarily relate to the whole thing with Betas laughing loudly with stereotypical jokes about others, but then again do relate to the idea that it's hurtful to criticize someone within a group instead of in private.

I had to choose one since you made me , and while I didn't agree with all of Beta, I saw more of my prominant personality traits there.
    Yeah keep in mind Beta has to describe ISTJ, ESTP, INFP, and ENFJ. I'd say you're definitely Beta and definitely my Business partner (socionics relation Business - Wikisocion).

As for MBTI there are too many ambiguities with being borderline E/I. But on ENFP vs INFP in socionics, the two are so different that it's hard to confuse them.

And sorry that I've been unhelpful when it comes to MBTI, but yeah.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

^ But socionics INFp is NiFe....of course it's more similar to ENFj (FeNi) than ENFp (NeFi).
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    ^ But socionics INFp is NiFe....of course it's more similar to ENFj (FeNi) than ENFp (NeFi).
    Yep. Pretty much.

Also I forgot to add that you're probably highly influenced by the social variant in some way in the enneagram, and that might confuse you with being extroverted.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    Yep. Pretty much.

Also I forgot to add that you're probably highly influenced by the social variant in some way in the enneagram, and that might confuse you with being extroverted.
    Well, I get INFJ a great deal on tests, in fact did on the 3D test tonight, but people are always telling me about my irritating Fi on here, which leans toward xNFP.

As for enneagram, yup, I am a 4w3, which gives me a sort of "show off" aspect to my wing at least.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

That's a good point, BC. I imagine 4w3 INFPs seeming more "extroverted" than 4w5 INFPs.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

Why do you think you have Fi over Fe? (beyond people telling you that you do)

Having Fi also means you have Te, so why that over Ti?
    Hello

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by VagrantFarce View Post
    Why do you think you have Fi over Fe? (beyond people telling you that you do)

Having Fi also means you have Te, so why that over Ti?
    Well, let me begin by saying that after some thought, I OVERWHELMINGLY relate to the Beta expressiveness and opinionated arguing over the Delta practicality, subdued behavior, and avoidance of offending others, which apparently in Socionics correlates my behavior to Fe instead of Fi.

People on here - more than one person - has observed that I appear to have high Fi. On here. Which suggests to me that these individuals are attributing my strong political and social opinions to Fi.

I don't know why I would have Te over Ti, other than I suck at putting together puzzles, like I hate those math problems where you have to assess a complex pattern, in math (which I detest) I'd much rather do simple logic problems or geometry - but I like old-fashioned cozy mystery novels and word searches, which are forms of a puzzle. I also do a great deal of literary analysis - which would require Ti, I think, unless I'm creating "pseudo Ti" with Fi+Te.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

I've thought you were INFP but I still like you.

(INFJ is possible?)

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    I've thought you were INFP but I still like you.

(INFJ is possible?)
    Thank you.